What's new

Australia actually declares ‘war’ on cats, plans to kill 2 million by 2020

massacring cats is unimaginable to me... it is genocide... but australia governments are used to genocides... first the native aborigine people and then as part of nato doing things in iraq and libya.

yeah, prophet muhammad, lenin, muammar gaddafi and myself were/are all infected by this parasite and therefore schizophrenic, which is why we think and act differently.

you said it !! :tup:

you are supporting their claim. stop. :lol:
I love both cats and dogs, but feral cats are a menace, so are street dogs.

you are supporting their claim. stop. :lol:

it is simply talking to them in their own language... if that microbe makes us better beings, then so be it.

I love both cats and dogs, but feral cats are a menace, so are street dogs.

there is nothing called "feral cat" or "street unspeakable".

like i said in a previous page, human cities should be a compromise between humans and cats... that will make a harmonious and gentle living... and yes, the unspeakables must be eradicated.

i suggest you go through the articles and vids presented to you in favor of cats... you will change your outlook.

All lies and more lies, cat lovers only know how to lie. Cats spread disease and kill innocent native animals, they need to be nuked.

it is simply talking to them in their own language... if that microbe makes us better beings, then so be it.

there is nothing called "feral cat" or "street unspeakable".

like i said in a previous page, human cities should be a compromise between humans and cats... that will make a harmonious and gentle living... and yes, the unspeakables must be eradicated.
both are man made creatures, bred selectively for our needs. Except cats never left their wild tendencies. Street dog are threat to humans in urban area, cats are threat to ecosystem in countryside.
Responsible dog owners dont leave their dog outside to hunt, every catowner,even responsible ones, have to leave their cat to hunt. And they kill awful lot of things. Cats are not part of ecosystem, we introduced them.
Cat owners should pay fine and punishment for everything they kill.

Cats are pests, annually kill billions of birds. Its better to get rid of them, but by looking at previous so called wars declared by Australia on different species, it won't end as they might want it to.

No offence to cat lovers (as I love both but my mom hate both :angel:) but in reality
difference-between-a-cat-and-a-dog-comic.jpg

Cat-Dog-Meme-23.jpg

dogs-vs-cats-belly-rub.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom