What's new

Australia actually declares ‘war’ on cats, plans to kill 2 million by 2020

this is how it should go...

for every cat killed in australia by the government, there should be one government officer executed... the muslim groups in australia should take up this task.

for every cat killed in australia by the government, there should be one government officer executed... the muslim groups in australia should take up this task.
Dog meat is quite popular in China, if you can convince them to turn to your kind of communism. Just imagine the scene on Bakr Eid.

Dog meat is quite popular in China, if you can convince them to turn to your kind of communism. Just imagine the scene on Bakr Eid.

edit : eating meat of unspeakable would become illegal, yes??

and there it is again, violent jihadist tendencies shining thru your thin commie veil burqa ;):flirt:

all animals are good and both dogs and cats make great pets, I've had both in the past and they got along just fine

and there it is again, violent jihadist tendencies shining thru your thin commie veil burqa ;):flirt:

this would be the first "violent" action i advocated... there is no burqa, all has been clean and clear since i joined.

as i said somewhere before, for me cats are the closest to holy creature and i simply find it unimaginable to think of a genocide against them.

All cats need to die in Australia, they are a menace and they wipe out the native animals who are not used to predators, it's already too late as most of the native animals in Australia are being wiped out by cats. Time to kill them all, there is no room in Australia for cats.

True story, the natives got killed by foreigners very few left now.

this would be the first "violent" action i advocated... there is no burqa, all has been clean and clear since i joined.

you've advocated plenty of things but we'll let them be for other topics...

as i said somewhere before, for me cats are the closest to holy creature and i simply find it unimaginable to think of a genocide against them.

so what is the difference between you and those who consider the cow holy, or the pig filthy ? ;)

cat lover here btw, just fed 5 of them !

so what is the difference between you and those who consider the cow holy, or the pig filthy ? ;)

i do not connect cats to religious mysticism ( them giving divinely blessed offerings or some such )... i respect them based on their attitude and the society they help create.

isn't the pig filthy??

cat lover here btw, just fed 5 of them !

which city??

Hi,

My boy JACK the big monster and hunter that he is----just took down a large grass hopper this morning---. He let the grass hopper hop around a little bit---he toyed around with it and jumped as the grass hopper jumped---and then he ate it.

A few days ago----he comes back with a wild rabbit----. After showing it around to me and to my wife----and the other two cats---he then devoured it all----. Nothing left.

Jack is at around---15 lbs now.

image.jpg

Feral cats are really wild in nature a group of feral cats could even kill a human being if they are in aggressive mood, and in Australia it's getting over populated which need to be control.
http://www.australianwildlife.org/media/27964/AWC-Wildlife-Matters-Summer-2012-2013.pdf

Feral cats killing 75 million native animals every night in Australia.

UK has got the same problem with rats but tree huggers and animal lovers kept protesting. Now it has become an infestation and same rats are bitting their arse hloles by coming up the toilet seats through pipes.

Australia needs to put some lions in the food cycle. These cats will be gone in no time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom