What's new

Australia actually declares ‘war’ on cats, plans to kill 2 million by 2020

send these cats to china they will fry them :p:

imran sahaab, this is no joking matter... remember, hazrat muhammad accorded the highest respect for cats, and he had reasons.

I am not pleased with this news.

will saudia force australia to abandon this cruel program and force the government to punish those officers??

Though I agree cats are jerks, but killing them is no solution either. It's better to sterilize them and leave them to die a healthy natural life. :)

Though I agree cats are jerks, but killing them is no solution either. It's better to sterilize them and leave them to die a healthy natural life. :)

cats are jerks??

keep doing your useless phd and leave bigger matters to more sensible people.

cats are jerks??

keep doing your useless phd and leave bigger matters to more sensible people.

Cats don't really serve any purpose, apart from looking cute. If there's a home invasion, I can count on my alsatian to hold them off.

cats are warm, loyal, brave and beautiful creatures, the like of which are not present in the universe... we should be grateful... i have myself raised six generations of cats some years ago and generally lived with cats off and on all my life... they were all killed by dogs.

dogs are beautiful?? they are cruel, ugly and filthy creatures with filthy habits... when i see a dog on the road, i ensure a at least seven feet distance from them... i am scared of dogs, i hate dogs to the extremest.

some years ago, i used to shoot at dogs with air-rifle to educate people not to feed street dogs... it was a two years later that newspapers became filled with so many reports of dogs attacking people or killing people in india.

(((
)))

Going to the dogs: Thousands are bitten and mauled by stray dogs every day as civil authorities fail to curb canine menace | Daily Mail Online

here is the famous vid of a cat saving a boy from a dog in usa ( Cat saves boy from vicious dog attack in California | Daily Mail Online ).

i call dogs "the unspeakable creature"... that is how i refer to them on pdf.

i call for all dogs in the world to be eradicated by 2025.

Cat lovers always lie about dogs, they use photo shopped images and then spin a story, dogs are graceful, classy, and gorgeous, we don't need cat people spreading more lies about dogs.

Cats don't really serve any purpose, apart from looking cute. If there's a home invasion, I can count on my alsatian to hold them off.

home invasion?? i should really be counting on my neighbors... if they don't help, then i am living in a wrong place.. and any place with numerous dogs is already a shitty place and crime prone.

human cities should be a compromise between humans and cats... that will bring a harmonious and peaceful living where crime is looked at from every angle and its reasons are cancelled.

Bunch of Morons. Earlier they killed huge numbers of kangaroos. Is the 8 mn Sq Kilometer land is too small for 25 million Ausies that they have to kill animals. We do not kill any animal inspite of our resources being very scarred.

Cat lovers always lie about dogs, they use photo shopped images and then spin a story, dogs are graceful, classy, and gorgeous, we don;t need cat people spreading more lies about dogs.

those two vids are lies??

can anything be as majestic as a Siberian husky?

Siberian_Husky_with_Blue_Eyes.jpg

A few days ago I woke up with a loud thud in my room.

Turned out a cat had jumped into the room through the part open ventilator.

Both of us stared at each other (I was between it and the ventilator as I leaped off my bed).

I don't know who was more scared. The cat or I.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom