What's new

Aurat March 2020 — Women's March 2020 | Pakistan | Translated

This march is a case of Virtue Signalling. They don't want to solve the real problems, which are mostly economic funding for social services, but want to show the world that they too are "Liberals" and they are the Elite. If they want to help the poor, help build up the economy and hold all the political parties to account to spend it on the poor.

Lets see how many of these people are going to struggle like Imran Khan and how many of them are going to reach out to foreign media as the "Local Champions of Global Values".

Imran Khan created a charity hospital and a free university to help as many as he can. After doing that, he realizes that he needs to get elected to make a real change, he struggles through the political process for 22 years, and is finally voted in by the people. Only then does he have the legitimacy to get the reforms passed, which he is doing now. He is still getting push back, but is trying work with the people in a democratic manner.

Last edited:
This march is a case of Virtue Signalling. They don't want to solve the real problems, which are mostly economic funding for social services, but want to show the world that they too are "Liberals" and they are the Elite. If they want to help the poor, help build up the economy and hold all the political parties to account to spend it on the poor.

Lets see how many of these people are going to struggle like Imran Khan and how many of them is going to reach out to foreign media as the local champion of "Global Values".

Imran Khan created a charity hospital and a free university to help as many as he can. After doing that, he realizes that he needs to get elected to make a real change, he struggles through the political process for 22 years, and is finally voted in by the people. Only then does he have the legitimacy to get the reforms passed, which he is doing now. He is still getting push back, but is trying work with the people in a democratic manner.

ayyyyyyeeee you have posted jordan peterson a man who makes leftist foam at the mouth!

i think such women should be send to india so rss rapist teach them lesson about what are women rights outside Pakistan in country like india
No doubt there is some sinister planning and agenda behind all this nonsense.....and it didn't take long for these human rights champions to show their real colors.
I seldom get involved in these arguments but enough is enough.....this is what one of these oppressed aurat did on the streets of Islamabad today.

It's a media compilation, statistics, and an inference-based thread with English translation where needed for international readers and also Pakistani members who can't read Urdu. My purpose for this is to make people more aware, clear doubts, help understand, and also deliver a message.

Aurat March 2020 in Islamabad Attacked by Bearded Men

Firstly. Before I begin anything. I want to share a video in which bearded men attacked the Aurat (Women's) March 2020 in the heart of Pakistan's capital and disrupted peace.
This march was organized with the permission of the federal government, its right was confirmed in the Supreme Court of the country, it was given specific pathway guidelines which would not disrupt traffic and day-to-day business of people, was conducted on Sunday to make sure no businesses are effected. It was a completely peaceful march.

In this video posted by Samaa English, a news channel in Pakistan, you can see bearded people attacking the peaceful march. If you wish to see the worst, open the video and see that majority of the viewers are happy with this, and feel free to read the comments, of which a majority, are calling this a good act, saying that women wanted equality so this is what they get. Most are in Urdu, but I believe Facebook gives the translation option.

Here's one example:
"Sawal.. Ye achanak pathar kahan sy arhy hyn
Jawab. zayda achy musalmanon ki trf sy.."

Translation:
"Question: Where are all of these stones and rocks, all of a sudden, coming from?
Answer: They are coming from the direction of very good Muslims."

No, this comment was not satire. Like I said, open the video and translate the comments. They have the same tone, most. None of these are satire, the only ones satire are the ones saying that they wanted equal rights, so they will get it, meaning deal with it.

Imagine, if these people are throwing rocks at WOMEN of Pakistan in permission-granted, peaceful march in the open, in front of the media and the entire world, then what do these people do at homes, in their neighborhoods, at their workplaces, once in marriages, and so on... and to top that off, all the people promoting this in the comments, which is a majority, then imagine what is happening at the larger scale in Pakistan... does this leave any doubts in the minds of those among us who are privileged?

Demands of Aurat March 2020

1. End Sexual Harassment and Violence

View attachment 611994

2. Just, non discriminatory economic system
View attachment 611995

3. Reproductive Rights

View attachment 611996

4. Environmental Justice

View attachment 611997

5. Urban AccessView attachment 611998

6. Minority Rights

View attachment 611999

7. Political Representation

View attachment 612000

8. Ethical Representation in Media

View attachment 612001

9. Disability Rights

View attachment 612002

Some Statistics

1. Domestic Violence and Marital Rape

In Pakistan, 20% — 30% women face some form of domestic violence during their lifetime.
Sourced from this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2791762/. Marital Rape is not a criminal offense in Pakistan.

Excerpt:
"Results
61% of the cases and 43% of the controls were ever abused by spouse and the frequency of marital rape was 33% in cases and 13% in controls. After adjusting for the effects of other variables in the model, less than 18 years of age at marriage (OR 2.00; 95% CI = 1.07, 3.7), decision for marriage by parents (OR 3.51; 95% CI = 1.67, 7.37), abuse by in laws (OR 4.91; 95% CI = 2.66, 9.06), ≤ 3 hours per day spent with husband (OR 2.33; 95% CI = 1.34, 4.08), frequency of intercourse ≤ 2 times per week (OR 1.85; 95% CI = 1.06, 3.22) and marital rape (OR 3.03; 95% CI = 1.50, 6.11) were associated with depression among women."

2. Sexual Harassment
87% Pakistani university female students are reported to have been harassed cafeterias and classrooms.
Sourced from Ali, F. and Kramar, R. (2014) An Exploratory Study of Sexual Harassment in Pakistani Organizations. Asia Pacific
Journal of Management, 229-249.
Also from Kashif, N.U., Ali, A. and Kelly, T.B. (2013) Perceptions and Practices of Social Behaviors among University Students in Pakistan. Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, 10, 35-45.

3. Underage Marriage
Percentage of women aged 20 to 24 years who were first married or in union before age 18 is 21%.
Sourced from UNICEF SDG Target 5.3.1 global database 2018, based on Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS), Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys (MICS) and other nationally representative surveys.

4. Honor Killings
Every year, >400 cases of honor killing are reported in Pakistan.
Sourced from https://www.amnestyusa.org/shocking-surge-of-honor-killings-in-pakistan/.

5. Maternity Mortality
According to World Health Organization, 830 women day every day due to pregnancy and childbirth complications.
Sourced from https://www.samaa.tv/living/health/2019/04/why-mothers-are-dying-during-childbirth-in-pakistan/.

Other
Pakistan as of right now ranks 130 in the Gender Inequality Index, and 143 in Global Gender Gap Index.

The Gender Inequality Index is a composite measure reflecting inequality between women and men in three different dimensions: reproductive health (maternal mortality ratio and adolescent birth rate), empowerment (share of parliamentary seats held by women and share of population with at least some secondary education), and labour market participation (labour force participation rate).
Sourced from United Nations Development Programme, Human Development Report 2016.

The Global Gender Gap Index benchmarks national gender gaps on economic, political, education and health criteria.
Sourced from World Economic Forum, the Global Gender Gap Report 2016.

These are a very few statistics I have cited. Just typing Pakistan and some key terms gives you a never ending list of daily media reports, accounts, documentaries, and eye witness articles. There are many, many, many specific incidents, specially of child abuse since the start of this dreaded year.

Placards of Today
Now coming to what is most important to many Pakistani people apparently. What is written on those placards, because real issues are less significant than wordings on these placards. I have translated the Urdu placards.

View attachment 612041

2. Islam already has given women their rights, but when will Muslims give women their rights? (More Statistics in Pakistan referenced in English as border of placard).
View attachment 612032

View attachment 612033

4. I am your wife, not your punching bag.
View attachment 612034

View attachment 612035

View attachment 612036

View attachment 612037

View attachment 612038

9. Attaining education is obligatory on every man and woman (an Islamic quotation).
View attachment 612039

10. The March is not against men, but against the system.
View attachment 612040

Ran out of media space here, more ahead.

My Comments
To hold something like this, you don't need any Jewish billionaire's funding, all you need is the will, confidence, faith, and unity. All you need to do is step out and march for a day.

This march is against all kinds of discrimination against women and men, and demands equality. Be it elite women who beat their maids or underpay them; be it those pedophiles among relatives who think they can get away abusing minors; be it those rapists in society who try to blackmail women; be it those families which hit and abuse their daughters in the name of honor. It is against it all.
I am happy that despite all the threats, and attempts, Pakistani people who are in the right, are very determined and willed, to never give up their rights. This is perhaps why I hope for a better future, we're a people who have strong will. For those disagree with it, it is still their right to carry out this march under Pakistan's Democratic Law, and to accept debate and such organized, peaceful gatherings, are a part of any civilized society.

@Xeson @That Guy @PakistaniJunior @Vortex @kaevmaan @Taimur Khurram @Zane_K @jamahir @MastanKhan @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
Good work.. lots of intelligent thoughts going on here..

A process of LGBT lesbianism and anti Islamic work, can't be appreciated. One of your thread was locked previously with the same message that this specific march has no intention other than vulgarity and supporting LGBT or extra marital relations. What's said is nowhere close to real intentions of these organizers since undertone and veiled sexism.

Please, there is no need to create further thread or to promote such filth.

The real woman rights rally and march is far different than this, asking for rights for women and not the shameful acts.

Regards,

Organizers of the march been disrespecting independence of Pakistan and insulting Military openly. When people like PTM supports them,, speaks volume of their so-called interest into rights for women. Interestingly, there is less presentation of real rights rally but emphasis remains on this immoral and vulgarity promoting movement.

I have reopened the thread as it doesn't violate any rules.
Thank you sir, really appreciated.

Found a few more good ones..
ESlZxNpWoAEzDwJ.jpg
ESm4-MjXQAADak6.jpg

i agree will all the official demands of the women.

i see no reason to even object??

the molvis and their leaders should be shot

No doubt there is some sinister planning and agenda behind all this nonsense.....and it didn't take long for these human rights champions to show their real colors.
I seldom get involved in these arguments but enough is enough.....this is what one of these oppressed aurat did on the streets of Islamabad today.

i am sure this lady has mental health problems.

Back
Top Bottom