What's new

Aurat March 2020 — Women's March 2020 | Pakistan | Translated

Actually, everyone is a robot built by CIA to run a anti Pakistan Jewish agenda and for the coming for Dajjal. Also, applause for using same viral placards from last year.
If you not Marvi Sarmad give me your number....

Actually, everyone is a robot built by CIA to run a anti Pakistan Jewish agenda and for the coming for Dajjal. Also, applause for using same viral placards from last year.
Bro just one sentence..
You are supporting wrong people for the right cause!

No doubt there is some sinister planning and agenda behind all this nonsense.....and it didn't take long for these human rights champions to show their real colors.
I seldom get involved in these arguments but enough is enough.....this is what one of these oppressed aurat did on the streets of Islamabad today.

Pagal ho gai woh!

Sirf Pagal....

This is not feminism, its craziness. Shock value accomplishes nothing.

This happens in no Western country and is pointless....you change minds using cohesive arguments, not taking off your clothes and making yourself a laughing stock.

Because of these crazies, women in Pakistan will not gain acceptance socially to go to work and work in factories...

My friends think this.
"Why are these people supporting violence?"
"Isn't it a democracy?"
In democracy, majority makes laws..

Majority doesn't support the several ideas being floated by the organizers of this march..

fb_img_1583672304326-jpg.611971

This guy right here is a prime example of a counterculture instigator.
This is not a productive argument. This is not going to shift the Overton window, and move society towards their kind of culture.

Yes, sane readers have seen both sides of this march.. thanks to the posters @Syed Hammad Ahmed @Path-Finder @Windjammer and others for showing another reality!
As I mentioned earlier I have seen this play out here in Britain. Women in Britain aren't with these type of women, despite being a very open society Women still prefer the family system. Getting married even though divorce rates have gone up but its not like every marriage ends in divorce. If not marriage than something close to being married.

F#ck everything. have you ever met a woman in her 70's both feminist and gay? I have. With no Children it's a very very lonely existence. BUT THAT IS TELLING WOMAN THAT THEY ARE ONLY FOR HAVING KIDS. Men are pigs.

A productive protest would have been signs that say more spending on social services already enshrined in law.

Simple.

The only controversy would be that the protesters would have to be brave enough to challenge the corrupt people preventing the nation from developing economically to fund the approved social programs they are demanding.

Now, that would be a real brave march.

Back
Top Bottom