What's new

Aurat March 2020 — Women's March 2020 | Pakistan | Translated

These Type of Women Marches never solve 'Real' Women issues whether in East and West. They are just used to demoralise the conservative societies by attacking the social structures built around morality. These Real issues are used upfront and with them they bring their vulgar agenda.
We nees to realise these ppl are not normal people. They are left extremist who would do anything to force their agenda on us. They won't shy away next time by directly attacking Shariah Laws, Ahadith and Surahs of Quran. These marches have known to degrade Religions and promote Homosexuality and Vulgarity. Men have been the providers of the Family. Thats what coming from Adam AS. In every religion men have upper hand like they need to provide for their family and head of the house.
In Islam there are rules like Men can have 4 wives but women can't have 4 husbands. Men can provide for family and ask wife to stay at home but wife cannot. Men become Caliph of Muslims Women cannot. Men can lead prayers of both men and women but women can only for women. Right of divorce is there for men but there is Khula for women. Men are Head of the House Women aren't. That what these liberals consider as patriarchy and want it to be removed thereby challenging God Directly.
Yes there is a problem like men exceed their limits but instead to bring them back to their limits, they ask the women to cross their limits too just like women.
They women issues have not been resolved in West (we see in their Women Marches) but then Being Naked, Having sex whenever he/she wants, freedom of sexual orientation have all been granted. These desi liberals want these too and they organise their marches for that but they cunningly hide behind the 'Real' Issues of Women

As I mentioned earlier I have seen this play out here in Britain. Women in Britain aren't with these type of women, despite being a very open society Women still prefer the family system. Getting married even though divorce rates have gone up but its not like every marriage ends in divorce. If not marriage than something close to being married.

F#ck everything. have you ever met a woman in her 70's both feminist and gay? I have. With no Children it's a very very lonely existence. BUT THAT IS TELLING WOMAN THAT THEY ARE ONLY FOR HAVING KIDS. Men are pigs.
Yeah I know how these women feel after 50.. I know someone who is in this miserable situation. Got divorce because her husband wanted babies.. He married and is living happily with 4 kids, the woman became psycho..

But she must be appreciated for sticking to her ideas till now.. lolll

A productive protest would have been signs that say more spending on social services already enshrined in law.

Simple.

The only controversy would be that the protesters would have to be brave enough to challenge the corrupt people preventing the nation from developing economically to fund the approved social programs they are demanding.

Now, that would be a real brave march.

I agree. That these marches are not productive, and could be much more better. General direction, in my opinion, is correct. Which is why I believe that both men and women should solve the social issues facing society together, and give a direction.

Yeah I know how these women feel after 50.. I know someone who is in this miserable situation. Got divorce because her husband wanted babies.. He married and is living happily with 4 kids, the woman became psycho..

But she must be appreciated for sticking to her ideas till now.. lolll
I have not seen her in 7 years, I used to frequent quite often among the lefties once upon a time. but she would be campaigning for gay rights and other things in front of city town hall. not sure if she is still about to be honest.

Are we such an ideologically weak country that a mere Aurat march (where most of the demands are genuine) can shake the foundations of it?

Are we such an ideologically weak country that a mere Aurat march (where most of the demands are genuine) can shake the foundations of it?
No, we are ideologically very strong Alhamdolillah. All the poles conducted on internet defeated the ideas of Aurat March.. not because some of its demands are genuine or not.. but because the record of people who are supporting it have a very suspected record.

That's why posters such as those in favor of abortion, same sex marriages, prostitution etc are given adequate space and coverage.

But I have noted earlier in this thread too, majority in Pakistan loves their religion and their culture.. You will see very few Mullah's and very few feminists/ extremist liberals in Pakistan..

End Sexual Harassment and Violence
this is a funny "demand" ...

I am sorry but which country has reached success in this by demanding this?

What is section 499 and 500?

2. Just, non discriminatory economic system
THAT literally would mean that women also need to compete...Which I agree...stop getting married with doctor degrees (wasting a seat a male could have and use it as a future prospect of gaining a successful husband by being a doctor bahu) and come in and contribute to the economy :pop:

O sorry they meant on Sindh hike in food, but the march is in Islamabad not Karachi, why?

18th amendment claims you march in Karachi or any part of Sindh

3. Reproductive Rights
again to do with Sindh!

And why maternity only? As per the West, there are paternity rules too, why not demand something equal? But I understand Bhutto zinda hai and Sindh needs alot of change...

4. Environmental Justice
Pay your taxes ...then you have a say in how the country runs!

5. Urban Access
Pay your taxes then demand this! less than 50% pays their taxes but you are holding the left over economy of the country responsible by doing these large scale marches without a proper plan!

6. Minority Rights
Sindh govt again?!

7. Political Representation
student unions were becoming political party chamchay....They need a better body to regulate this that our future youth dont become bhutto zinda hai...or altaf bhai kay bhai

8. Ethical Representation in Media
I think whatever is represented of woman in media is women's own doing....we dont want dupatta on heads, we wanna wear Sari and we want to hang 1 meter cloth from our shoulder that serves no purpose :unsure:

How much more ethical can it get? :pop:

9. Disability Rights
Agreed!

FB_IMG_1583688651271.jpg
89750484_3717885948253162_538151997665181696_n.jpg
Pardon my ignorance, but are the following images also photoshopped ? (I think i have seen a video as well from which one of the image is grabbed )

If not , & images are legit, then how come Aurat March becomes campaign for LGBT rights ?

I agree. That these marches are not productive, and could be much more better. General direction, in my opinion, is correct. Which is why I believe that both men and women should solve the social issues facing society together, and give a direction.

A more MLK type approach would be a hundred times more better in gaining sympathetic allies.

I am pretty socially liberal, within cultural and religious norms, but the anti state and armed forces rhetoric totally bemuses me.

What is section 499 and 500?

This is what I found. Why is Sindh court dilly dallying on this? :
Section 499 through Section 502 of the Pakistan Penal Code elaborates the definition, explanation, exceptions and punishment to the Law of Defamation in Pakistan.

According to Section 499 of the Pakistan Penal Code, 1860, Defamation has been described as under:

Whoever by words either spoken or intended to be read, or by sign or by visible representations, makes or publishes any imputation concerning any person intending to harm, or knowing or having reason to believe that such imputation will harm, the reputation of such person, is said, except in the cases hereinafter excepted, to defame that person.

Explanation 1: It may amount to defamation to impute anything to a deceased person, if the imputation would harm the reputation of that person if living, and is intended to be harmful to the feelings of his family or other near relatives.

Explanation 2: It may amount to defamation to make an imputation concerning a company or an association or collection of persons as such.

Explanation 3: An imputation in the form of an alternative or expressed ironically, may amount to defamation.

Explanation 4: No imputation is said to harm a person's reputation, unless that imputation directly or indirectly in the estimation of others, lower the moral intellectual character of that person in respect of his caste or of his calling, or lowers the credit of that person or causes it to be believed that the body of that person is in loathsome estate, or in a state generally considered as disgraceful.

There are certain exceptions to the section aforementioned:

First Exception: Imputation of truth which public requires to be made or published: It is not defamation to impute anything which is true concerning any person if it be for the public good that the imputation should be made or published. Whether or not it is for the public good is a question of fact.

Second Exception: Public conduct or public servants: It is not defamation to express in good faith any opinion whatever respecting the conduct of a public servant in the discharge of his public functions, or respecting his character, so far as his character appears in that conduct, and no further.

Third Exception: Conduct of any person touching any public question: It is not defamation to express in good faith any opinion whatever respecting the conduct of any person touching any public question, and respecting his character, as far as his character, appears in that conduct, and no further.

Fourth Exception: Publication of reports of proceedings of courts: It is not defamation to publish a substantially true report of the proceedings of a court of justice, or of the result of any such proceeding.

Explanation: A justice of the Peace or other officer holding an enquiry in open Court preliminary to a trial in a Court of Justice is a Court within the meaning of the above section.

Fifth Exception: Merits of case decided in Court or conduct of witness and other concerned: It is not defamation to express in good faith any opinion whatever respecting the merits of any case, civil or criminal, which has been decided by a Court of Justice, or respecting the conduct of any person as a party, witness or agent, in any such case, or respecting the character of such person, as far as his character appears in that conduct, and no further.

Sixth Exception: Merits of public performance: It is not defamation to express in good faith any opinion respecting the merits of any performance which its author has submitted to the judgment of the public, or respecting the character of the author so far as his character appears in such performance, and no further.

Explanation: A performance may be submitted to the judgment of the public expressly or by acts on the part of the author which imply such submission to the judgment of the public.

Seventh Exception: Censure passed in good faith by person having lawful authority over another: It is not defamation if a person having over another any authority, either conferred by law or arising out of a lawful contract made with that another, to pass in good faith any censure on the conduct of that other in matters to which such lawful authority relates.

Eighth Exception: Accusation preferred in good faith to authorized person: It is not defamation to prefer in good faith an accusation against any person to any of those who have lawful authority over that person with respect to the subject-matter of accusation.

Ninth Exception: Imputation made in good faith to person for protection of his or other's interests: It is not defamation to make an imputation on the character of another, provided that the imputation be made in good faith for the protection of the interest of the person making it, or of any other person, or for the public good.

Tenth Exception: Caution intended for good of person to whom conveyed or for public good: It is not defamation to convey a caution, in good faith, to one person against another, provided that such caution be intended for the good of the person to whom it is conveyed, or of some person in whom that person interested or for the public good.

According to Section 500 of the Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 punishment for defamation has been described here whoever defames another shall be punished with simple imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.

https://zallp.com/practice/defamation_law/

499. Defamation

Imputation of truth which public good requires to be made or published Public conduct of public servants Conduct of any person touching any public question Publication of reports of proceedings of Courts Merits of case decided in Court or conduct of witnesses and other concerned Merits of public performance Censure passed in good faith by person having lawful authority over another Accusation preferred in good faith to authorised person Imputation made in good faith by person for protection of his or other's interest Caution Intended for good of person to whom conveyed or for public good

500. Punishment for defamation

https://www.oecd.org/site/adboecdanti-corruptioninitiative/46816797.pdf

This is what I found. Why is Sindh court dilly dallying on this? :
Section 499 through Section 502 of the Pakistan Penal Code elaborates the definition, explanation, exceptions and punishment to the Law of Defamation in Pakistan.

According to Section 499 of the Pakistan Penal Code, 1860, Defamation has been described as under:

Whoever by words either spoken or intended to be read, or by sign or by visible representations, makes or publishes any imputation concerning any person intending to harm, or knowing or having reason to believe that such imputation will harm, the reputation of such person, is said, except in the cases hereinafter excepted, to defame that person.

Explanation 1: It may amount to defamation to impute anything to a deceased person, if the imputation would harm the reputation of that person if living, and is intended to be harmful to the feelings of his family or other near relatives.

Explanation 2: It may amount to defamation to make an imputation concerning a company or an association or collection of persons as such.

Explanation 3: An imputation in the form of an alternative or expressed ironically, may amount to defamation.

Explanation 4: No imputation is said to harm a person's reputation, unless that imputation directly or indirectly in the estimation of others, lower the moral intellectual character of that person in respect of his caste or of his calling, or lowers the credit of that person or causes it to be believed that the body of that person is in loathsome estate, or in a state generally considered as disgraceful.

There are certain exceptions to the section aforementioned:

First Exception: Imputation of truth which public requires to be made or published: It is not defamation to impute anything which is true concerning any person if it be for the public good that the imputation should be made or published. Whether or not it is for the public good is a question of fact.

Second Exception: Public conduct or public servants: It is not defamation to express in good faith any opinion whatever respecting the conduct of a public servant in the discharge of his public functions, or respecting his character, so far as his character appears in that conduct, and no further.

Third Exception: Conduct of any person touching any public question: It is not defamation to express in good faith any opinion whatever respecting the conduct of any person touching any public question, and respecting his character, as far as his character, appears in that conduct, and no further.

Fourth Exception: Publication of reports of proceedings of courts: It is not defamation to publish a substantially true report of the proceedings of a court of justice, or of the result of any such proceeding.

Explanation: A justice of the Peace or other officer holding an enquiry in open Court preliminary to a trial in a Court of Justice is a Court within the meaning of the above section.

Fifth Exception: Merits of case decided in Court or conduct of witness and other concerned: It is not defamation to express in good faith any opinion whatever respecting the merits of any case, civil or criminal, which has been decided by a Court of Justice, or respecting the conduct of any person as a party, witness or agent, in any such case, or respecting the character of such person, as far as his character appears in that conduct, and no further.

Sixth Exception: Merits of public performance: It is not defamation to express in good faith any opinion respecting the merits of any performance which its author has submitted to the judgment of the public, or respecting the character of the author so far as his character appears in such performance, and no further.

Explanation: A performance may be submitted to the judgment of the public expressly or by acts on the part of the author which imply such submission to the judgment of the public.

Seventh Exception: Censure passed in good faith by person having lawful authority over another: It is not defamation if a person having over another any authority, either conferred by law or arising out of a lawful contract made with that another, to pass in good faith any censure on the conduct of that other in matters to which such lawful authority relates.

Eighth Exception: Accusation preferred in good faith to authorized person: It is not defamation to prefer in good faith an accusation against any person to any of those who have lawful authority over that person with respect to the subject-matter of accusation.

Ninth Exception: Imputation made in good faith to person for protection of his or other's interests: It is not defamation to make an imputation on the character of another, provided that the imputation be made in good faith for the protection of the interest of the person making it, or of any other person, or for the public good.

Tenth Exception: Caution intended for good of person to whom conveyed or for public good: It is not defamation to convey a caution, in good faith, to one person against another, provided that such caution be intended for the good of the person to whom it is conveyed, or of some person in whom that person interested or for the public good.

According to Section 500 of the Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 punishment for defamation has been described here whoever defames another shall be punished with simple imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.

https://zallp.com/practice/defamation_law/

499. Defamation

Imputation of truth which public good requires to be made or published Public conduct of public servants Conduct of any person touching any public question Publication of reports of proceedings of Courts Merits of case decided in Court or conduct of witnesses and other concerned Merits of public performance Censure passed in good faith by person having lawful authority over another Accusation preferred in good faith to authorised person Imputation made in good faith by person for protection of his or other's interest Caution Intended for good of person to whom conveyed or for public good

500. Punishment for defamation

https://www.oecd.org/site/adboecdanti-corruptioninitiative/46816797.pdf
Around 6-7 active threads on this stupid topic, kindly consider merging them to one pit...

Back
Top Bottom