What's new

Aurat March 2020 — Women's March 2020 | Pakistan | Translated

Thank you. I hope action is taken against biased moderation.

ESmGjVUWsAIgZDr

ESlWw-MXgAsRbyU

ESmcKnvWkAEzngY

ESknyitXkAA_kI3

ESk0l2pXsAANcHi

ESk21iGWsAAwfGT

ESkzatoXsAAQdBm

ESmJTEsXkAAWuCt

ESnbSjuXgAc8xys

ESuy0D5WAAAPXp7

ESmO1xZXkAMvhTe

ESpnR5QWkAAxnVm

ESumsCsXkAIdpvs
Many of these Slogans are not on our cultural norms.
There is no Concept of Equality in Islam. There are Gender Roles for men and women. There is a reason why ALLAH created Both Men and Women. He could had created only Men or only Women and can increase the population. HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS.

Wow A woman is allowed to Go to the March but not allowed to go to the job of the Doctor. This is basically done by Girls themselves as they just want a Good Rishta from a Rich Family where Household chores are done by Maids.

Ap ki beti Immoral Kaprey pehne, Apni marzi se beghair any health issue ke abortion karaye, Wedlock ke beghair Gandagi pehlaye, Lesbian Marriage kare aur aap baap hokar ijazat dein iska matlab nahi ke state ijazat de. You are living in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Aur Child Marriages Shehr me nahi Dehaato me hoti hain jinko yeh aurtein haqeer samajhti hain

abd BTW Haqooq Mard nahi cheenta State cheenti hai. Why don't these immoral women go and talk to female lawmakers about the implementation of the laws? WHy don't they go and talk to PPP about the condition of the women in Interior Sindh? Sarak pe akar Behayai pehlane hai bus

Many of these Slogans are not on our cultural norms.
There is no Concept of Equality in Islam. There are Gender Roles for men and women. There is a reason why ALLAH created Both Men and Women. He could had created only Men or only Women and can increase the population. HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS.

Wow A woman is allowed to Go to the March but not allowed to go to the job of the Doctor. This is basically done by Girls themselves as they just want a Good Rishta from a Rich Family where Household chores are done by Maids.

Ap ki beti Immoral Kaprey pehne, Apni marzi se beghair any health issue ke abortion karaye, Wedlock ke beghair Gandagi pehlaye, Lesbian Marriage kare aur aap baap hokar ijazat dein iska matlab nahi ke state ijazat de. You are living in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Aur Child Marriages Shehr me nahi Dehaato me hoti hain jinko yeh aurtein haqeer samajhti hain

abd BTW Haqooq Mard nahi cheenta State cheenti hai. Why don't these immoral women go and talk to female lawmakers about the implementation of the laws? WHy don't they go and talk to PPP about the condition of the women in Interior Sindh? Sarak pe akar Behayai pehlane hai bus

I will not waste my time discussing religion with you or for the matter of fact, I will not have any discussion with any misogynist in this thread, I am only here to post the other 99% of the placards which misogynist do not want people to see.

I will not waste my time discussing religion with you or for the matter of fact, I will not have any discussion with any misogynist in this thread, I am only here to post the other 99% of the placards which misogynist do not want people to see.

And already 90% already met. Yet crying for rights. Why Rape rate is so high in USA and other west countries than Pakistan if these rights which already given to them there?

ESnAkarXkAIWlnp

ESh4EcoX0AIAT_X

ESgKahFXYAEJjqw

ESgKdRxXcAAqija

ESgKg57XQAADlHO

ESgKqPOXkAEelOl

ESgVHY1WkAEOUYH

ESgVKeiWAAEsdK5

ESfyfYIUMAA79PW

ESfyfxdU8AAEgzl

ESfygKRVAAA427Y

ESfygrsUEAoTkX-

ESko9LzXYAAwBvb

ESmAmEgWsAELEQ3

And already 90% already met. Yet crying for rights. Why Rape rate is so high in USA and other west countries than Pakistan if these rights which already given to them there?

Please open a new thread and compare the rapes per capita in different countries. Pakistan has thousands of cases reported every year and according to the Ministry of HR, a double go unreported because of our false sense of "ghairat".

Wow what a dressing, good way to find new boyfriends where girl's mother busy in march while daughter try to find boyfriend in same march with such dressing
Dua mangi

View attachment 612423

Check this post out. Just look at the language. I have reported the post but we all know there wont be any action.

@That Guy

Check this post out. Just look at the language. I have reported the post but we all know there wont be any action.

@That Guy
Go to GHQ part of the forum, and file a complaint. The mods will decide if it breaks forum rules or not.

Somethings may seem offensive, but can still be within the rules.

@That Guy
What was against the rule in my post please enlighten? that infact is the good way when you can't reply or defend then just click on report and add words " I know nothing will happen" so that mod will give you extra favor.

Please show me where it was against the rules of forum?

This poster alone has won the battle against all the misogynists who are against AuratMarch.

ESvpyHkWoAArx-A

Back
Top Bottom