What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vinod,
I tell you this much: You are going to make the same mistake vis a vis China which Pakistan has made vis a vis India: Trying to fight un-winnable wars. Pakistanis and Indian leaders were myopic. For a couple of million dollars of Sir Creek natural resources per year they have been blowing up couple of million dollars of trade benefits per day. These are not actual numbers. I am just giving an example. An analogy.
So, as far as I can tell, India cannot match China in most fields, despite the Western backing. You guys will keep sinking money into expensive weapons which will continue to get obsolete after a few decade, all the while the wretched poverty in your country barely improves. Same is with Pakistan.
I'd say learn from Pakistan.

Look at the number of Indian posters, no wonder why there are burning.

It still takes a lower IQ Westerner to tell you that and make you feel good.

OTOH as we saw earlier, no one else believes this shyt, we saw the kind of data and how it was gathered and how its interpretations could be thrown to the dustbin.

We also saw you run away from the issues raised.

That points to a very low IQ indeed. And a lower EQ. ;)

LOL the more you are on to the subject the more you giving the credibility of this iq test.
hahaha you even went as far as to raise a few issues on this subject,does it really bothered you that much? relax bubby just a meaningless score LOL
the sheer stupidity of asking us to dispute or answer a few issues you raised just proving iq 81 is at work here,if you had issues with it take it to the creater, is it not our problem you getting score of 81 and thinking we bother to go as far as to prove you wrong is simply pathetics.

@Vinod,
I tell you this much: You are going to make the same mistake vis a vis China which Pakistan has made vis a vis India: Trying to fight un-winnable wars. Pakistanis and Indian leaders were myopic. For a couple of million dollars of Sir Creek natural resources per year they have been blowing up couple of million dollars of trade benefits per day. These are not actual numbers. I am just giving an example. An analogy.
So, as far as I can tell, India cannot match China in most fields, despite the Western backing. You guys will keep sinking money into expensive weapons which will continue to get obsolete after a few decade, all the while the wretched poverty in your country barely improves. Same is with Pakistan.

I don't think we are trying to fight a war with China.

As a Chinese member here said: strong fences make good borders.

We have reasonably good relations with them and they can improve further. I don't see a possibility of war unless things change for the worse, possibly by the Chinese raising the heat on AP.

I don't think it is much likely though. We don't come in the way of each others' core concerns. At least so far.

Frankly, I am not sure why people get the feeling that India is trying to match China. It is not. We have our own potential to fulfill. China is sometimes used as an example but is frankly not a big issue in India. Despite what some alarmist media headlines tell you.

I agree that India Pakistan relations have been help hostage to myopia.

Why? China is also Pakistan's neighbors, but also India neighbor, your basis? Also, when China did anything bad to the South Asian countries?

Yes, you are a neighbor but not a South Asian or subcontinental country. That is all I meant.

@Vinod,

India doesn't want to fight a war with China. Despite all the media brouhaha we have a good trade relations going on (can't say the same about Pak). We just spend 1.8% of our GDP on weapons, it's below the global average.

Also India has preferred strategic autonomy, the recent MMRCA encounter would tell you that India doesn't want 'western backing' (or to be a pawn in their games )

Pakistan is making the same mistake it's done from it's inception, i.e find a powerful backer. First it was America, now it's China

I'd say learn from India, be independent. ;)

LOL the more you are on to the subject the more you giving the credibility of this iq test.
hahaha you even went as far as to raise a few issues on this subject,does it really bothered you that much? relax bubby just a meaningless score LOL
the sheer stupidity of asking us to dispute or answer a few issues you raised just proving iq 81 is at work here,if you had issues with it take it to the creater, is it not our problem you getting score of 81 and thinking we bother to go as far as to prove you wrong is simply pathetics.

What is pathetic is your fragile ego that depends on such pathetic meaningless score.

Yes, you are a neighbor but not a South Asian or subcontinental country. That is all I meant.

We are also connected by land, so why? we are in this region forever, will not leave, we have a long-term interests and our neighbors. look at the facts, the Chinese have the help of all South Asian countries, India? Haha, nice weather today .

First I will not speak South Asia. China and Pakistan can become a good partner in Central Asia. What does it matter, and South Asia? India's hand so long?

LOL what ever you argue you just cannt change the fact chinese iq 105 indian 81 hahaha

It is better to have a young may in his twenties with an IQ of 81 instead of an old man in his 60s with an IQ of 105. Check your demographics and you will know why I say that.
:cheers:

response to post 166:

My thoughts exactly. Thanks for putting it in words. I am sure all the sensible Indians realize that India and China are in different leagues. It is just the media that strives to sensationalize every little thing. India definitely has potential.

Look at the number of Indian posters, no wonder why there are burning.

Burning, what is there to burn? That you always need someone to support you and you need some else to assure your safety. Good thing to be jealous of, keep this policy. Iran and Israel are way better countries. Iran can look in eyes of everyone and still does not need anyone to assure them.

We are also connected by land, so why? we are in this region forever, will not leave, we have a long-term interests and our neighbors. look at the facts, the Chinese have the help of all South Asian countries, India? Haha, nice weather today .
Really?Are u that delusional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom