What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say, China is God gifted friend.

It is better to have a young may in his twenties with an IQ of 81 instead of an old man in his 60s with an IQ of 105. Check your demographics and you will know why I say that.
The 81 is from a book published in 2002 ( on wikipedea lol)
IF anyone wishes to find out the 2010 scenario..
I.Q. Test Scores by Country

It is better to have a young may in his twenties with an IQ of 81 instead of an old man in his 60s with an IQ of 105. Check your demographics and you will know why I say that.
:cheers:

indians as usual troliing and derailing every thread

Pakistan and Afghanistan is the most advantageous place for China to destroy USA. China has already deployed H-6K that can hit Afghanistan bases with cruise missiles. When US helicopters and aircraft are destroyed, Taliban can launch a frontal attack on the bases themselves. The only way the US can retaliate is by trying to control the sea and air around China's coastline. Then China can launch its ASBM to destroy the aircraft carriers.

If the US tries to choke China's oil routes through Malacca Strait, then China will simply get oil from other SCO countries.

USA needs to be humbled. China is the one to do the honors.

USA needs to be humbled.

Exactly! I've been saying this in my mind, US needs to be made humble again. All these wars and invasions, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, Libya, and War on Terror has gone to their heads. US Government, Intelligence agencies, Military officials in Pentagon are acting very arrogantly and very dangerously, this wavelength will have to die down.

The American people don't need their country getting dragged into wars, and end up spending hundreds of billions of dollars, these wars are useless and meaningless and don't add to the collective security of America.

i don't understand this pakistani people
on one hand when an indian newspaper reports "china defends pakistan's pride" they say wah! wah!
when the same newspaper reports "indian capabilities to carry out surgical strikes" they say pink journalism and indian propaganda!! :rofl:
Truly double standards!! :what:why can't they see this as another propaganda to make the indian armed forces more vigilant and war mongering and attempt to buy more defence equipments??? i never understand what they think!! :undecided:

The 81 is from a book published in 2002 ( on wikipedea lol)
IF anyone wishes to find out the 2010 scenario..
I.Q. Test Scores by Country

That website looks like some amateur made bs, using basic html, besides the ranking is absolutely bs and laughable.

Cambodia 156 IQ test scores! H.S! If I understand the results correctly, we should be stealing Cambodians out of Cambodia and bringing them to Pakistan, IQ of 156 means that is a nation of Einsteins!

maybe the IQ test is real.

Cambodia 156 LOL:rofl:

It's one of those websites where you pay them to take a test they made up and they tell you, "you're really smart". You feel good, they feel rich.

By ordering the test you certify that will honour its copyright and security. That is, that you will not share, publish or otherwise distribute the test or any part thereof; that you will not share, publish or otherwise distribute solutions to the test, regardless if those are correct; that you will not discuss the contents or solutions of the test with anyone.

A score report follows by e-mail within several days after submitting answers (normally within a day).

By ordering the test you agree to abide by the Rules of conduct.

and 25$ please.

Don't Drones qualify as attacks on Pak ?

Well, most Pakistanis here do consider it an attack on Pak. What would be the Chinese stand on this ? Its ok to send in drones but no helicopters ?!!

Pak would be naive to swallow such assurances . No one dies for anyone except themselves.

Also, one has to suffer alone.

If you do not trust a trustworthy friend, then how will you get a trustful friend?

Anyway, who told you that China will die for Pakistan? The matter is China will help Pakistan generously as much as it can. And that is proven until now.

China Gives Pakistan 50 Fighter Jets

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — China has agreed to immediately provide 50 JF-17 fighter jets to Pakistan, a major outcome of a visit by Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani to Beijing this week, Pakistani officials said Thursday.

China and Pakistan have jointly produced the JF-17 aircraft, but the new planes would be equipped with more sophisticated avionics, the officials said. The latest jet fighters would be paid for by China, they said.

The announcement came as Pakistan’s relations with the United States soured further after the killing of Osama bin Laden in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad on May 2. Mr. Gilani met with Premier Wen Jiabao of China during the four-day visit, and the Chinese leader bolstered Pakistan, saying the United States should respect Pakistan’s sovereignty.

China is often referred to as Pakistan’s “all-weather friend,” a contrast to the common depiction of its up-and-down relationship with the United States.

The United States provides Pakistan with F-16 fighter jets to help the country match the air power of archrival India, but Pakistani military officials have complained that their F-16 fleet is aging.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/world/asia/20pakistan.html

this is for all those indian doubters , now you can rest in peace

I am impressed but would like to know what the Chinese have done about drone attacks by US, well talk is cheap... if you want to be taken seriously "DO SOMETHING" and then talk.

why should Chinese do anything if the drones are mandated by Govt. of Pakistan???

why should Chinese do anything if the drones are mandated by Govt. of Pakistan???

Forget it, whatever you say they'll just raise the bar on ya.

"Talk is cheap.... why doesn't China stop American troops from Afgh. crossing into Pakistan by sending its elderly people to stand and link arms on the border"

I am impressed but would like to know what the Chinese have done about drone attacks by US, well talk is cheap... if you want to be taken seriously "DO SOMETHING" and then talk.

Drone strikes are authorized by the Pakistan government.

Pakistan and the US are currently allies, they are not in a state of war with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom