19 Norway 98
19 United States 98
25 Canada 97
25 Czech Republic 97
25 Finland 97
28 Argentina 96
28 Russia 96

india 81 LOL

no one complain about this iq test except indians i wonder why?

Mr. IQ, no one is complaining!

We are really laughing at your ilk. If you guys really do have an IQ like that, you are surprisingly adept at hiding it from the world.

Who could even guess. ;)

Yes, I agree, Then there is a big desert and then the autonomous regions of Xinxiang and Tibet which never had any sizable Han population till the last few decades.

The locus of China is the Eastern sea board. That is all this picture says.

I do not know what you want, Han Chinese to share land and ethnic, and vice versa, citizensare equal , and minorities have more rights than the Han Chinese.

As for geography, connecting South China, we are neighbors, directly to develop economic and cultural exchanges, that is all.

Mr. IQ, no one is complaining!

We are really laughing at your ilk. If you guys really do have an IQ like that, you are surprisingly adept at hiding it from the world.

Who could even guess. ;)

i dont blame you so touchy about this iq thing, yes i feel shameful too if my nation iq score is 81 LOL

I do not know what you want, to share land and ethnic Han Chinese, and vice versa, are equal citizens, and minorities have more rights than the Han Chinese.

As for geography, connecting South Asia, China, to the development of trade, that is all.

Let's close this issue for now. I just replied to a post about China's population density here. No need to stretch this argument any further.

I have nothing to say for any internal Chinese issue as long as the favor is reciprocated.

i dont blame you so touchy about this iq thing, yes i feel shameful too if my nation iq score is 81 LOL

:rofl: we dont need a "western" certificate for IQ , but I guess you guys do for some re-assurance time to time , anyways carry on ;)

I am so glad for your supposed high IQ.

A pity a lower IQ discredited Westerner had to tell you that.

Also a pity you have given no hint so far of that high IQ, you hide it so damn well.

I am so glad for your supposed high IQ.

A pity a lower IQ discredited Westerner had to tell you that.

Also a pity you have given no hint so far of that high IQ, you hide it so damn well.

LOL what ever you argue you just cannt change the fact chinese iq 105 indian 81 hahaha

LOL what ever you argue you just cannt change the fact chinese iq 105 indian 81 hahaha

It still takes a lower IQ Westerner to tell you that and make you feel good.

OTOH as we saw earlier, no one else believes this shyt, we saw the kind of data and how it was gathered and how its interpretations could be thrown to the dustbin.

We also saw you run away from the issues raised.

That points to a very low IQ indeed. And a lower EQ. ;)

Looks like, on the basis of sparely populated Chinese west, Indians don't recognize China's stakes and interests in the sub-continent? If so then that needs to change: Population can and will change over the course of decades and so western China may not be as sparse as it is now. The important point, as I tried to say above, turmoil in either China or the sub-continent will eventually affect the other entity, because of thousands of miles of geographic entity.

Looks like, on the basis of sparely populated Chinese west, Indians don't recognize China's stakes and interests in the sub-continent? If so then that needs to change: Population can and will change over the course of decades and so western China may not be as sparse as it is now. The important point, as I tried to say above, turmoil in either China or the sub-continent will eventually affect the other entity, because of thousands of miles of geographic entity.

That is a wrong way to look at it.

China can have genuine interests in the region terms of trade, investments and even security.

Same is true for any extra regional power. We both have interests in regions like East Asia, Middle East, Europe, North America etc.

China should not try to interfere in the region. It is an extra regional power.

That is a wrong way to look at it.

China can have genuine interests in the region terms of trade, investments and even security.

Same is true for any extra regional power. We both have interests in regions like East Asia, Middle East, Europe, North America etc.

China should not try to interfere in the region. It is an extra regional power.

Why? China is also Pakistan's neighbors, but also India neighbor, your basis? Also, when China did anything bad to the South Asian countries?

And western China, a large part of the population is to the east in search of better job opportunities, but because the accelerated economic development of the western, most people prefer to stay local, because local opportunities better. the future just to have more Migration to the West. It was an opportunity for western China, and also an opportunity for Pakistan and Central Asian countries and even West Asia.

Pakistan should also have deep relationships and Central Asia region, why be limited to one area, if you have a good condition and additional opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom