What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is superior to Japan so we won't lose. It's really that simple. Superiority is ultimately demonstrated on the battlefield.

China is 20 to 30 years more advanced than you think. China has already reached the level where it can take on the West in a frontal, major, regional, conventional or nuclear war in Asia. We have 12,000 km range ICBM and SLBM, megaton level nuclear bombs, strategic bomber H-6K, advanced SSBN Type 94 and a huge stockpile of nuclear capable cruise missiles. We can easily win strategically by wiping away USA military bases in our region even if we suffer some damage.

You my friend are in serious need of a reality check

And how is that achievable? China gets most of its Oil from Angola which US does not have much influence on. Barring violence aside if China offered top dollar for Oil it could push oil prices well above 200 per barrel and many non US supporting nations would sell Oil to China. Not to mention cutting off Oil from China will also mean all the countries depending on China for goods will be impacted. I'll sure like to see how their stock markets react. Wishful thinking at best.
I believe the middle east is the largest source of oil for China. Saudi Arabia and Iran combined exported over twice as much oil as Angola in 2009.I would bet its same if not higher now. All the oil has to pass through the straights of Mallaca and the South China sea, the Americans have at least 1 aircraft carrier group in south china sea(did you forget about the false flag sinking of the South Korean sub a few yrs back). Please don't be so naive.

We will attack USA and destroy their military bases with missiles of course. Chairman Mao kicked USA butt in the 50's with the PLA. Today, we do it with the PLAAF and PLAN.

Lol, u still playing those kiddo video games? Think bigger kid. Like - "we will hack their defense computers & use their missiles on them by just pushing some buttons on our desktop keyboard" Or "we will fire missiles with 1000's of robotic legs in each missile instead of bombs, so that wherever they fall, those robotic legs will literally 'kick the B#tts " of US citizens. and keep on kicking till they surrender"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I believe the middle east is the largest source of oil for China. Saudi Arabia and Iran combined exported over twice as much oil as Angola in 2009.I would bet its same if not higher now. All the oil has to pass through the straights of Mallaca and the South China sea, the Americans have at least 1 aircraft carrier group in south china sea(did you forget about the false flag sinking of the South Korean sub a few yrs back). Please don't be so naive.
China can buy oil from SCO countries. That is the whole point of SCO. China + Russia + rest of SCO + Pakistan have united nearly all of the Eurasian landmass and can take on an oceanic superpower like USA + Japan + UK ...

China is also a foreign power in the subcontinent.

Yes, and no.
We ALL need to understand one thing: Fire burning in our neighborhood may give some temporary advantage to our respective countries but not for very long. Europeans probably had the same, if not more, differences between each other for thousands of years. The Second World War was the latest and, hitherto, the most violent incarnation of those rivalries. But today the Europeans know that their destinies are intertwined and that fire next door is really bad for all. So they have learned to swallow their 'pride' and moved on in a give and take situation. And it has done much good.
China and the sub-continent does have the Himalayas separating them but the land is still contiguous. Turmoil in either the subcontinent or China will eventually reach the neighborhood.
Americans are blessed with having two giant oceans and two peaceful neighbors; the world is cursed because of that though.

Come again? What are you trying to type?[/QUOTE]

use google translation to translate it in mandarin and i seriously hope "google translation is allowed in China"

China can buy oil from SCO countries. That is the whole point of SCO. China + Russia + rest of SCO + Pakistan have united nearly all of the Eurasian landmass and can take on an oceanic superpower like USA + Japan + UK ...

This is the point I am trying to make that the USA is busy trying to stop this from happening this is the why their is trouble in Pakistan. China is aware of this and is supporting Pakistan as much as it can and I thank my Chinese brother for their help.

Yes, and no.
We ALL need to understand one thing: Fire burning in our neighborhood may give some temporary advantage to our respective countries but not for very long. Europeans probably had the same, if not more, differences between each other for thousands of years.

Yes and they should be solved between neighbors, not by foreign intervention

China and the sub-continent does have the Himalayas separating them but the land is still contiguous. Turmoil in either the subcontinent or China will eventually reach the neighborhood.
Americans are blessed with having two giant oceans and two peaceful neighbors; the world is cursed because of that though.

Not really sure about that. The western part of China is barren, China is east-heavy. Check this out

zByNight.jpg

Anyways the funny fact is that it's Pakistan which brought America for it's great game (by joining CENTO/SEATO). Now it's invited China in the neighborhood

:coffee:

Wen will not give what Gilani wants

Wen will not give what Gilani wants

Farrukh Saleem
Thursday, May 19, 2011

ISLAMABAD: On 21 May 1951, Pakistan, after breaking relations with the Republic of China, was among the first few countries that established diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China. Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani and Premier Wen Jiabao are ostensibly participating in the year-long observance of the 60th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations.

Pakistan, with its prime minister 3,876 kilometres away from Islamabad, is in a state of war on economic as well as half a dozen military fronts. On May 18, Gilani and Premier Jiabao met on the sidelines of the 60th anniversary for a meeting, which is being termed as strategically important for both countries.

Less than ten days from today, our Ministry of Finance is expected to publicly disclose that the government of Pakistan intends to spend around Rs3 trillion during fiscal 2011-12. The ministry, at the same time, will acknowledge that government’s internal resources will be a full trillion rupees less than government’s stream of expenditures.

Gilani is in Beijing for budgetary support. Pakistan’s traditional lenders are the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the World Bank (WB) each contributing 44 percent and 37 percent, respectively, to our entire loan bowl.

Gilani is in Beijing with the biggest begging bowl Jiabao has ever seen in his sixty-eight years. Historically, the highest grant assistance that comes to Pakistan comes from the US that contributes around 38 percent of our entire grant pool. Next comes Saudi Arabia that donates 19 percent followed by the UK at 18 percent and Japan at 8 percent.

Jiabao will not give what Gilani wants — budgetary support. China has foreign exchange reserves of over $3 trillion and Gilani is asking for only a couple of billions but China, as a matter of policy, does not dole out dollars for budgetary support.

China built the 1,300 kilometres Karakoram Highway and China doled out $198 million for the Gwadar Port. Jiabao is willing to invest even more in Pakistan’s infrastructure but Jiabao will not give what Gilani is asking for.

Gilani has air defence equipment — especially for our western borders — on his agenda as well. To be certain, Pakistan is critically short on modern air defence systems. Our man-portable air defence systems, like FIM-92 Stinger and FIM-43 Redeye, depend on the US manufacturers. Our Oerlikon 35mm twin cannons have an effective range of only 4,000 meters.

Since 2004, Uncle Sam’s MQ-1 Predators and MQ-9 Reapers have been raining hellfire missiles into Pakistan’s wild west. So far, there have been a total of 241 strikes and some of those strikes have killed IMU (Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan) fighters along with Uighur militants. Would Jiabao help Pakistan down a drone? Would Jiabao go against the rest of world to help us out?

Not really sure about that. The western part of China is barren, China is east-heavy. Check this out

zByNight.jpg

Check this picture of their population density, makes it even more clear.

china-popdensity.jpg

15 inch isohyet line in china with population density

Internally, China must be divided into two parts: the Chinese heartland and the non-Chinese buffer regions surrounding it. There is a line in China called the 15-inch isohyet, east of which more than 15 inches of rain fall each year and west of which the annual rainfall is less. The vast majority of Chinese live east and south of this line, in the region known as Han China — the Chinese heartland. The region is home to the ethnic Han, whom the world regards as the Chinese. It is important to understand that more than a billion people live in this area, which is about half the size of the United States.

yes, exactly, considering it's from an indian media.

China is a big country and a responsible one. but i still feel it's a warning to the US, and India to some extent.

If it means a warning that already have the first time, but it is subtle, not so clear and unambiguous.

Check this picture of their population density, makes it even more clear.

china-popdensity.jpg

15 inch isohyet line in china with population density

Internally, China must be divided into two parts: the Chinese heartland and the non-Chinese buffer regions surrounding it. There is a line in China called the 15-inch isohyet, east of which more than 15 inches of rain fall each year and west of which the annual rainfall is less. The vast majority of Chinese live east and south of this line, in the region known as Han China — the Chinese heartland. The region is home to the ethnic Han, whom the world regards as the Chinese. It is important to understand that more than a billion people live in this area, which is about half the size of the United States.

I correct you that almost all large population ethnic minorities also live in the area.

But even this had to fed to you by a lower IQ Westerner!

Strange, isn't it? You got nothing of your own! Even your IQ has to be measured by a low IQ Westerner using a low IQ Western designed test.

hahaha the low iq westerners

Austria 102
6 Germany 102
6 Italy 102
6 Netherlands 102
10 Sweden 101
10 Switzerland 101
12 Belgium 100
12 New Zealand 100
12 United Kingdom 100
16 Hungary 99
16 Poland 99
16 Spain 99
19 Australia 98
19 Denmark 98
19 France 98
19 Mongolia 98
19 Norway 98
19 United States 98
25 Canada 97
25 Czech Republic 97
25 Finland 97
28 Argentina 96
28 Russia 96

india 81 LOL

no one complain about this iq test except indians i wonder why?

Indian members take a deep breath, get out of this thread and let the two countries deal with each other the way they like.

facepalm.jpg

I correct you that almost all large population of ethnic minorities also live in the area.

Yes, I agree, Then there is a big desert and then the autonomous regions of Xinxiang and Tibet which never had any sizable Han population till the last few decades.

The locus of China is the Eastern sea board. That is all this picture says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom