What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
it might be a warning to india.

if india dare to challenge pakistan in such a hard time, PLA army alone could take over the whole india in 2 weeks, remember india is bordering with china.

Lol, i m fed up of this "agar mujhe kuchh kiya to mere papa ko bula launga"(if u do sumthing to me, I will call my dad) kind of childish remarks.

LOL Is that what Nehru thought in 1962?

China is superior and we can only prove this in war.

why r u so eager for war? my friend....China cannot risk go war with USA or Europeans for atleast next 20-30yrs....... your economy is depended on these countries....

do you really think chinese government will risk that......

i would advise you not to think emotionally and instead of ranting like vipers tail all time....beter try to contribute in a fruitful way

Putting an end to all the discussion, all, please try to read between the lines in the article. Pakistan is feeling threatened (from USA and India) after the OBL operation and has asked China to issue such a statement to make it feel comfortable.
China on the other hand grapped this as an opportunity to make one more step towards its goal of "one china policy" which will be revised soon and will include Pakistan

China on the other hand grapped this as an opportunity to make one more step towards its goal of "one china policy" which will be revised soon and will include Pakistan

lol I'm terribly sorry and this is said without an ounce of malice but you're an idiot. :lol:

Pakistan is being attacked by those terrorists every now and then. China can keep its promise by joining hand with Pakistan to eliminate them. Atleast they can take it as practice sesson for bigger match...

China should know to stay in it's limits...Challenging US is of no use...do you think US will even give fack to this statement?What will China do if US carries out another operation like that of OBL? Attack US and call it's destruction?:no:
We will attack USA and destroy their military bases with missiles of course. Chairman Mao kicked USA butt in the 50's with the PLA. Today, we do it with the PLAAF and PLAN.

lol I'm terribly sorry and this is said without an ounce of malice but you're an idiot. :lol:

whatever makes your day. By the way you don have to try too hard to fool the Pakistan..is.

And to introduce you to the real IDIOT......is the one who wrote such a report with such a heading.
and if you want to know about the "BIGGER IDIOT". No prize for guessing....It's YOU for running around the statement:azn:

It is in China's interest to 'bleed' America anyway China can. Pakistan is a very powerful and handy tool.

You're okay with being a handy tool?

I am personally not.
And it is also quite possible that, deep down. Pakistani planners also know the realities of 'trade' with China. Numbers speak for themselves.
I, for one, see Pakistan equally friendly with both China and India.
We all need to settle/shelve our differences and move on and kick the foreign powers out from here. THAT is what we should be all focusing on RIGHT NOW instead of falling in the trap of remote powers who can walk away anytime they see fit. Instincts should take over sometimes.

What the F**K is wrong with you?

Too much time on the interwebz probably. Should send him some good history books.

whatever makes your day. By the way you don have to try too hard to fool the Pakistan..is.

And to introduce you to the real IDIOT......is the one who wrote such a report with such a heading.
and if you want to know about the "BIGGER IDIOT". No prize for guessing....It's YOU for running around the statement:azn:

Come again? What are you trying to type?

We all need to settle/shelve our differences and move on and kick the foreign powers out from here. THAT is what we should be all focusing on RIGHT NOW instead of falling in the trap of remote powers who can walk away anytime they see fit. Instincts should take over sometimes.

China is also a foreign power in the subcontinent.

You can ask the Japanese what could be the result of poking USA. I am not a great admirer of USA, but every sane politicians should avoid such possibility untill they have no other option...
China is superior to Japan so we won't lose. It's really that simple. Superiority is ultimately demonstrated on the battlefield.

why r u so eager for war? my friend....China cannot risk go war with USA or Europeans for atleast next 20-30yrs....... your economy is depended on these countries....
China is 20 to 30 years more advanced than you think. China has already reached the level where it can take on the West in a frontal, major, regional, conventional or nuclear war in Asia. We have 12,000 km range ICBM and SLBM, megaton level nuclear bombs, strategic bomber H-6K, advanced SSBN Type 94 and a huge stockpile of nuclear capable cruise missiles. We can easily win strategically by wiping away USA military bases in our region even if we suffer some damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom