What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
The statement does not make any sense read "China Threatening US"

Now what about routine Drone attacks?

If china was serious then it would have declared Pakistan as a Protectorate of China. Like Bhutan is Protectorate of India.

why should Chinese do anything if the drones are mandated by Govt. of Pakistan???

What drones are mandated by Pakistan ? means they compromised on their own security? Or they do not have any option regards to that?
Well why not Pakistani government give a statement on that? They complain everytime.

^ Get this straight. Pakistan has it's own armed forces, government, system, etc. China is a ally not a "protectorate", don't allow your frustration with the Sino-Pakistan alliance to cloud your opinions and understanding of reality.

I don't remember you suggesting Israel be labeled a US protectorate, or Canada or UK being labeled US protectorate.

^ Get this straight. Pakistan has it's own armed forces, government, system, etc. China is a ally not a "protectorate", don't allow your frustration with the Sino-Pakistan alliance to cloud your opinions and understanding of reality.

I don't remember you suggesting Israel be labeled a US protectorate, or Canada or UK being labeled US protectorate.

What suggestion? I am replying to topic's Title

I am impressed but would like to know what the Chinese have done about drone attacks by US, well talk is cheap... if you want to be taken seriously "DO SOMETHING" and then talk.

you allege that Pakistani elements attacked your financial capital, did Russia do anything to stop that attack or confront Pakistan?

[This is kind of derailing but that @Ephone guy in previous posts here has tried to implicate not only Americans but also Musharraf for accusing Pakistanis of harboring OBL. Well, this is official now, in NY Times. @Ephone: You lost a lot of respect, at least in my eyes. Now, how much unjustifiable crap has been put upon Pakistan because of 'suppositions' over the past two+ weeks? Some shameless people in this world.].

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/19/world/asia/19pentagon.html?ref=world

Gates Says No Sign That Top Pakistanis Knew of Bin Laden
By ELISABETH BUMILLER
Published: May 18, 2011

WASHINGTON — Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates said Wednesday that he surmised that “somebody” in Pakistan had been aware that Osama bin Laden was hiding in a compound in the Pakistani garrison town of Abbottabad, but that there was no evidence so far that anyone in the country’s senior leadership had known.
Enlarge This Image

Shawn Thew/European Pressphoto Agency
Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates, left, and Adm. Mike Mullen, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
“My supposition is, somebody knew,” Mr. Gates said at a Pentagon news conference with Adm. Mike Mullen, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Beyond that, he said, the Obama administration, which has repeatedly said that Bin Laden seemed to have a “support network” while in hiding, had little information.

“We don’t know whether it was retired people, whether it was low level — pure supposition on our part,” Mr. Gates said. “It’s hard to go to them with an accusation when we have no proof that anybody knew.”

Mr. Gates said that his supposition, shared by many other Obama administration officials, did not extend to Pakistan’s top political and military officials. “I have seen no evidence at all that the senior leadership knew,” Mr. Gates said. “In fact, I’ve seen some evidence to the contrary.”

We will attack USA and destroy their military bases with missiles of course. Chairman Mao kicked USA butt in the 50's with the PLA. Today, we do it with the PLAAF and PLAN.

Yeah go for it. I dare you. Once we make you run like rats, the illegal Chinese immigrants here will be bowing and offering free orange chicken :lol:

What an idiot.

you allege that Pakistani elements attacked your financial capital, did Russia do anything to stop that attack or confront Pakistan?

Did Russia or India ever make statement to the effect of the title of this thread??

Also in the case of Mumbai, Pakistan denies involvement unlike USA who claims without remorse the drone and special forces attacks on Pakistan soil

your parallel is more in line with Pakistan's claims of India being behind TTP. Well forget USA, I dont see China doing squat against India too on that front ;)

Did Russia or India ever make statement to the effect of the title of this thread??

Also in the case of Mumbai, Pakistan denies involvement unlike USA who claims without remorse the drone and special forces attacks on Pakistan soil

your parallel is more in line with Pakistan's claims of India being behind TTP. Well forget USA, I dont see China doing squat against India too on that front ;)

well yeah that's true but again we're taking care of that issue pretty much on our own, there have been successes failures and challenges ahead...as for drones i guess Americans are more out of the closet now but technically speaking they ''declined to comment on them'' and didnt take ownership over those strikes

The matter is China will help Pakistan generously as much as it can. And that is proven until now.

You are absolutely right. Some American and Indians can troll here as much as they want but reality is their Government could not win the trust of Pakistani peoples for whatever reasons. While you will hardly see any Pakistani who has any doubt about sincerity of Chinese government. Actions speak louder than words and yes America is nothing but a bully using force to get want it wants. :)

Mate, the post is lost in translation. I can't really make it out.

Are you saying China will fight with whoever fights with Pakistan?

We only have to wait for the next drone attacks to see.

PS: In fact, we saw it in 1971 and continue to see it for so long as well.

Guess when one has to shout something every so often! Is it when one is saying the truth?

A lot of the Indians seems to be mentioning drones.

Whilst drones are despicable and push Pakistan towards China, they are not a threat to Chinese interests in Pakistan.

American or whatever other nations troops in Pakistan or American drones near Gwadar would be a threat to Chinese interests.

You can try and attack something of Chinese interest in Pakistan and see if they keep their word. Or perhaps it's just the civilians that people are brave enough to attack.

Dude one trillion debt from US means, China will protect US as much as they can, since if the use fails there one trillion is down the drain.

I don't doubt for a minute that China would want to stand off to the US if they could due to the complex nature of the relationship, my answer was to point out glaring mistakes and assumptions by Geronimo2011.

China could strike off a trillion in US debt quite easily.

Its forex reserve is four or five times bigger.

It probably already has the upper hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom