What's new

Attack On Islamabad, Reports of explosion and Gunfire!

Pakistan did not created Taliban...
It was a an indigenous movement of the suppressed Afghanis against the brutalities of war lords, which later became northern alliance armed and assisted by indian army.
As per the facts if Taliban may have any grudge against any one than it would have been !ndia not Pakistan.
Talking about TTP, it has no link to those Taliban which ruled Afghanistan.
TTP is a an organization engineered by RAW +.
After US invasion northern alliance captured many afghan children and later sent those to india or indian compounds in Afghanistan.
Where they were molested and raised as suicide bombers to be used against Pakistan.

I'm sick and tired with this allegation without an iota of credible proof. The better you realize what the real problem is the better it will be. If you are stuck in the dilemma that whether it is India or Taliban, then you have a lot of trouble coming, because if you don't recognize what the problem is, how you are going to find the soultion.

I'm sick and tired with this allegation without an iota of credible proof. The better you realize what the real problem is the better it will be. If you are stuck in the dilemma that whether it is India or Taliban, then you have a lot of trouble coming, because if you don't recognize what the problem is, how you are going to find the soultion.

Problem is those Afghan children which you raised in your compounds and trained those to be used against Pakistan.
problem is those in Pakistan who are working on indian plan.
I can imagine indian plan has been endorsed by some religous fanatics from Europe and US etc.

The said blast happened just a few hundred yards from where I live in Islamabad. It was at the junction of the double road leading to the front of Jinnah Super Market from the Margallah Road. The target was a temporary FC camp on the green belt between Sector F-7/3 and E-7 next to the Diplomatic Security Police Barracks. The bang was very loud and the resulting firing was actually reactive from the FC Guards placed at the spot and as such there was no exchange of firing between the FC and/or the terrorists. The suicide bomber was actually tackled to the ground by an FC Guard before he could enter the entire camp and do more damage. The FC jawans who died were the one standing outside. My suspicion again is in Baitullah Mehsud and his cronies! Lets see where does this lead?

RIP to the Brave Jawans who tackled the bast**d moron. What an act of bravery and selflessness to protect their fellow brothers. Salute to such people all over the world.
I sincerely hope that Pakistan and its agencies will firmly tackle these terrorists and put an end to their nefarious activities for good and hopefully prosper peacefully. I can honestly say on behalf of many, if not all, Indians that we wish you all the best in tackling this terror and for your prosperity!
Godspeed!

Problem is those Afghan children which you raised in your compounds and trained those to be used against Pakistan.
I can imagine indian plan has been endorsed by some religous fanatics from Europe and US etc.

The problem seems like Pakistanis as much as Afghans. But these are irrelevant tools.

The real problem is that these Pakistanis and Afghanis are exploitable due to the poverty, lack of education, and also anger due to the Pakistani governments lack of will to stop the drone strikes.

These factors make Pakistanis exploitable, the Afghanis are exploitable due to poverty.

But there are foreign hands behind this dungheap. The instability in the region is no coincidence.

The problem seems like Pakistanis as much as Afghans. But these are irrelevant tools.

The real problem is that these Pakistanis and Afghanis are exploitable due to the poverty, lack of education, and also anger due to the Pakistani governments lack of will to stop the drone strikes.

These factors make Pakistanis exploitable, the Afghanis are exploitable due to poverty.

But there are foreign hands behind this dungheap. The instability in the region is no coincidence.

Crying Wolf Again, Again!!!!

The realization of internal problems with some simpathizers in ISI and the army is the cause effect of results you see today in Pakistan. Either you unite and start fighting the ideology that plaguing Pakistan today or there will be no future to Pakistan as a State. This talibanization is neither created by India or the US, but it is the brain child of Pakistan, you are the only one that has the key, but are unwilling to destory it, since you keep seeing the benefits it will have in future towards India and afganistan.

Last edited:
If someone is hell bent on wanting to cause a suicide attack in Pakistan, then there is no way you can stop them.

However, I see two errors in the posts so far. First, "destroying the Taliban". The Taliban is an ideology. You have to defeat it through education and diplomacy. Listen to an extent to what people say about drone strikes in the tribal region. Those are the reasons why such people would do such things. There was never such a problem before these strikes. Whether or not the drone strikes hit and kill civilians or terrorists in the tribal region is irrlevant, it's the perception of the people that matters, and they feel terrorized by them, and that the Pakistani government isn't doing enough.

The other point is that RAW wouldn't have anything to do with this. RAW would be jumping up and down at such an opporunity to exploit the hatred caused by these drone strikes. It would not surprise me if India has a hand in the drone strikes, since it creates hatred which Mehsud can exploit, who in turn can be exploited by RAW.

It's a logical sequence.

Great now Mehsud just became a RAW agent. Proof, of this Mr. Roadrunner!!!

Crying Wolf Again, Again!!!!

The realization of internal problems with some simpathizers in ISI and the army is the cause effect of results you see today in Pakistan. Either you unit and start fighting the ideology that plaguing Pakistan today or there will be not future to Pakistan as a State. This talibanization is neither created by India or the US, but it is the brain child of Pakistan, you are the only one that has the key, but are unwilling to destory it, since you keep seeing the benefits it will have in future towards India and afganistan.

I'd disagree.

And i think i can prove it. There was no problem until very recently internally within Pakistan.

So what is causing this?

The cause is some sort of provocation that coincidentally started after the Afghan war and the drone strikes, plus India's arrival into Afghanistan. I'm not saying it's India for sure, but foreign powers are exploiting these people. If it were simply the Taliban decided one day to start bombing Pakistan, I wouldn't believe it, since they had the opportunity before.

After the terrorist attacks on Mumbai, India we are seeing the amt of terrorist attacks in Pakistani soil triple. It looks like Pakistan has suffered much more than India after the Mumbai attacks.

1. And what exactly has your government done to expose INDIA's heinous crimes?

If you believe INDIA is involved in the attack,
2. ask your government to declare so to the world community. Bring this to notice of UN or USA or INDIA.
Oh, maybe your government is incompetent according to some of you. Or wait a minute, you did provide proof in the form on number of Indian consulate's in Afghanistan. Did not ruffle many feather's eh!

3. How many people has GoP arrested for the terror activities in your country? How many have been brought to justice?
4. What corrective action has your government taken to prevent further attacks? Go and question your government for each of this. Once you are satisfied, come and Speculate about RAW.

And yes, before you troll on Taliban and RAW, maybe a refresher course on Taliban will help you .... Taliban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Just check the Allies section for Taliban.

I have numbered Stumpers Questions.. How many of them have you answered in your reply below.?
Don't worry about it hotheaded Indian. We will strike in your heart when the time is ripe. We don't need to cry in front of the world just like you always do. It won't achieve anything. We will take the necessary steps in order to curb Indian sponsored terror against Pakistan. Just in time... First, we will take out the Indian sponsored terrorists.
Hoh, You dont cry...... You are a man of action and not of empty WORDS!!
Then what are these BS below, corrupting this forum.

Loud blast reported in Islamabad
Seems like the Indian sponsored RAW terrorists are now causing havoc in our capital.
Indian sponsored terrorists are on a firing rampage in Islo!

Indian sponsored terror! It's high time Pakistan started settling the score with India!
Your bloodthirsty Indian RAW terrorist network is responsible for spreading bloodshed and terror across Pakistan! Indian RAW terrorists are arming and sending suicide bombers into Pakistan! We are going to seek revenge against India for their heinous terror supported against Pakistan! Don't worry Indian... Such sophisticated attacks all point to one direction which is INDIA! Indian terror consulates in Afghanistan are sending suicide bombers into Pakistan.
Indian sponsored terrorists breached the immensely secured area of Islo F73 and even managed to kill FC and innocent civilians! This could never have been done without outside assistance!!! This terror only points to one country INDIA! I've said it before, the Indians are the no. 1 enemy of Pakistan. They are hell-bent on destroying Pakistan.
True, but that doesn't take away the fact that India is also exploiting the dire situation to their advantage. India and Taliban are both trying their utmost to destroy Pakistan's stability. The difference is that the Taliban resort to open violence whereas the Indians use covert means to achieve their goals. On a different note, I wouldn't be surprised that in most instances Indians are even involved in providing support to the terrorists that are wreaking havoc in Pakistan. That's my personal opinion and many will disagree, but I'm entitled to my opinion.
Don't worry about it hotheaded Indian. We will strike in your heart when the time is ripe. We don't need to cry in front of the world just like you always do. It won't achieve anything. We will take the necessary steps in order to curb Indian sponsored terror against Pakistan. Just in time... First, we will take out the Indian sponsored terrorists.
I am not seeing any action in these lines. only full of CRYING & empty words mostly BS.!! It is really pathetic.

Earlier during Mumbai, some Indians jumped the Gun & started accusing Pakistan, initially. But all these accusations turned right later. Pakistani officialdom, itself was forced to admit that, after so many vacillations. All these are history now.
But the more important point is, when official-India accused pakistan later, it was with solid proof, including kasab, phone transcripts, GPS log etc etc. That is why india got the support of world of nations & UN, finally forcing Pakistans hand.

Now I regret bringing all this past now, since I know I will be rubbing wounds, and it will not be palatable to many here. So I have to apologize to the others here. But seeing this pathetic discourse here!!!, .. i cannot help. People are not even realizing that they are harming their own country, by sticking to this hollow dogma's when their country is in the verge of burning. That too at a time all your countrymen have to unite, find and fight the real enemy.

As far as India is concerned, educated Indians know, that an unstable pakistan is a great danger to India, than a stable & prosperous pakistan. Infact it is India's worst nightmare that Taliban may take control of pakistan, & they will be at our door steps. I do know, and is aware that there are some in India, who want to see pakistan destroyed & find it gleeful in each & every one of pakistans tragedy. But I can assure you, they are a minority here, and whatever their former numbers are shrinking. They are not part of Indian mainstream diaspora, and nobody here even bothers about them.

That being said, it does not mean many here love pakistan. When your people come and bomb us, day in day out how can it be else. Now some of the bombers you trained earlier, have turned back on you, and some here feel gleeful. Yes.
Even some moderates are feeling gleeful. How will you fault them. But most of them, I think feel that it is not the right approach, not only ethically, but also practically. Simply because these talibans after completing pakistan, their next turn will be us. So even though they curse your establishment for allowing the taliban to reach such power, they are also earnestly praying that you can unite to fight them, & save your country.

Finally I agree with linkin park's assessment.
I'm sick and tired with this allegation without an iota of credible proof. The better you realize what the real problem is the better it will be. If you are stuck in the dilemma that whether it is India or Taliban, then you have a lot of trouble coming, because if you don't recognize what the problem is, how you are going to find the solution.

Last edited:
After the terrorist attacks on Mumbai, India we are seeing the amt of terrorist attacks in Pakistani soil triple. It looks like Pakistan has suffered much more than India after the Mumbai attacks.

Suffering from ineptness much like the Indians have.

I'd disagree.

And i think i can prove it. There was no problem until very recently internally within Pakistan.

So what is causing this?

The cause is some sort of provocation that coincidentally started after the Afghan war and the drone strikes, plus India's arrival into Afghanistan. I'm not saying it's India for sure, but foreign powers are exploiting these people. If it were simply the Taliban decided one day to start bombing Afghanistan, I wouldn't believe it, since they had the opportunity before.

First of all the stability of Pakistan is a crucial matter for India, Nato forces and Afganistan. Especially for India, where her hopes are to become greater power in the region, it's needs a stable southeast. http://www.expressbuzz.com/edition/...3GntEw72ik=&SEO=Pakistan,%20India,%20Vajpayee

For the Nato forces to play this game of Pakistan destablization, just does not ponder in my mind, but it creates opposite affect then what they are trying to accomplish. There is no benefit game for the US to keep feeding Pakistan money, while spending more in the war in Afganistan. Just doesn't seem prudent to me.

The Afangs gov't is not even formed properly let alone planning and scheming this types of ideas of destabelization.

Which comes to final conclusion of internal affairs of Pakistan. These animals living in Pakistan and scheming Pakistan destablization, and after the peace deal, it has increased. Since they have more time now!!! Right!!!

These afghan children were your soviet-era Taliban children not India's. To this date, there is not one credible proof to show that India was involved in any of the attacks happened in Pakistan in the last month. Instead of driveling here, why don't you go and protest against your govt. which is doing nothing, not even one head rolled from the govt. regarding this gross ineptness in handling the security.

Please stop blaming others without proof, it doesn't add value to the arguments made and this forums standards will descend gradually if continue on same path.

India is taking revenge on Pakistan. They knew they were not ready for a war so they decide to bring on more terrorist attacks inside Pakistan.

Did RAW told you that? I mean if you have proof that RAW somehow was involved in this, please bring forward? This is nothing more that fantasy allegations. When you guys going to start realizing that its your own extrimist who turning on you. Blaming foreign hand you guys are just ignoring the real problem.

Back
Top Bottom