What's new

Attack On Islamabad, Reports of explosion and Gunfire!

India is taking revenge on Pakistan. They knew they were not ready for a war so they decide to bring on more terrorist attacks inside Pakistan.

India does not need to take revenge. Sorry to say, but your very own stoogies whom you consider 'strategic assests' are doing it already. With friends like those who needs enemies - aptly describes the situation Pakistan finds itself in today.

A little introspection will help you a great deal in finding and rooting out the problems plaguing Pakistan today. India too had/has many problems, like Khalistan movement or the separatist movements in the north east or Kashmir. But with a little introspection, we are trying to analyse where we went wrong and what made these people want to separate. Now look at Punjab, its one of the most prosperous states in India and peaceful too. Hopefully we will find solutions to our problems in other parts of our country.
Likewise the Naxalite movement, contrary to what most believe, is not a separatist movement. Its an armed leftist 'revolution', if you may, to demand equal rights and do away with feudalism still prevalent in many parts in India. (how do I know this? I was a friends with a group of students involved with students' political branch of the extreme leftists in my college days - and I dont agree with their armed struggle views. FYI I have also attended RSS meetings - and am impressed by their networking and social work). Now that Indian govt is trying to address the situation we will remedy those law and order problem, and peoples grievances and hopefully the downtrodden will get to exercise more equal rights. The elections in Indian Kashmir (whatever anyone's views are about it are) are a prime example, coz people there came out and voted!!

See, now that wasn't so bad trying to introspect, was it?
I urge all my dear Pakistani brothers to really introspect and try to analyse where the problem lies and try to find solutions for them. Blaming each other will lead us to nowhere, otoh, will be a ripe situation for other countries to take advantage of us. I believe the subcontinent has immense potential to be the best place on Earth!

Like they say, a best solution is one where everyone goes home angry, but agree unanimously -with lots of gurmblings! No solution is perfect, everyone will have to make concessions, but in the end everyone will be happy because, everyone knows that everyone else is not fully satisfied with the agreement. Such are the ways of humanity!

Hope that we get to see a peaceful, stable and a prosperous Pakistan in the near future.

Pakistan zindabad!
Jai Hind!

The problem seems like Pakistanis as much as Afghans. But these are irrelevant tools.

The real problem is that these Pakistanis and Afghanis are exploitable due to the poverty, lack of education, and also anger due to the Pakistani governments lack of will to stop the drone strikes.

These factors make Pakistanis exploitable, the Afghanis are exploitable due to poverty.

But there are foreign hands behind this dungheap. The instability in the region is no coincidence.

What you wrote is very true and is one other dimension to this issue.

Zardari govt. has failed to provide basic facilities to the main cities and the poor villagers have no reason to believe that what is the use of having a govt. other than collecting tax.
I think all this was diliberate and part of larger game plan.
All this lawyers movement lead by Aitizaz and other issues were engineered to take away the focus from the diliberate misgovernance and fund cuts on security issues.
Where as that ghostly figure called mehsud can pay his staff in USD.

First of all the stability of Pakistan is a crucial matter for India, Nato forces and Afganistan. Especially for India, where her hopes are to become greater power in the region, it's needs a stable southeast. A healthy Pakistan is in India?s interest

For the Nato forces to play this game of Pakistan destablization, just does not ponder in my mind, but it creates opposite affect then what they are trying to accomplish. There is no benefit game for the US to keep feeding Pakistan money, while spending more in the war in Afganistan. Just doesn't seem prudent to me.

The Afangs gov't is not even formed properly let alone planning and scheming this types of ideas of destabelization.

Which comes to final conclusion of internal affairs of Pakistan. These animals living in Pakistan and scheming Pakistan destablization, and after the peace deal, it has increased. Since they have more time now!!! Right!!!

For India it might prefer a stable Pakistan region, but it seeks the fragmentation of Pakistan.

You can have a stable Punjab and Sindh country. Then you can merge the tribals, NWFP and Balochistan with Afghanistan. That way you will have a stable Pakistan region, only a weaker, divided one. That's what India's goal is, fragmentation, not destabilization.

For India it might prefer a stable Pakistan region, but it seeks the fragmentation of Pakistan.

You can have a stable Punjab and Sindh country. Then you can merge the tribals, NWFP and Balochistan with Afghanistan. That way you will have a stable Pakistan region, only a weaker, divided one. That's what India's goal is, fragmentation, not destabilization.

that is what you think our goal might be....unless you prove it it's not ours...i guess it's in our blood to blame each other...but such statements should not be made again and again without no proof whatsoever....not a single RAw agent has been caught since september 11....and you claim that there are more RAw agents in NWFP than the camels in arabia...unless you dont start seeing the taliban that is being cultured in pakistan as an enemy and not an alternative to the nascent democratic system that you have now...you'd face the threat of an internal collapse...
but then why not turn a blind eye towards it all...

After US invasion northern alliance captured many afghan children and later sent those to india or indian compounds in Afghanistan.
Where they were molested and raised as suicide bombers to be used against Pakistan.

Where are you getting all these ideas from ? I can understand if you cannot provide links to neutral sources, but at least point us to a link with Pakistani government accusing India of doing this.

Just trying to find out if you are trolling or being honest. I have never ever heard the kidnap story before. I am even more confused because you previously thanked me for a few of my posts (I usually try to post neutrally, with links to external sources), so I can't understand what your viewpoints are.

Genuinely confused!!

Last edited:
that is what you think our goal might be....unless you prove it it's not ours...i guess it's in our blood to blame each other...but such statements should not be made again and again without no proof whatsoever....not a single RAw agent has been caught since september 11....and you claim that there are more RAw agents in NWFP than the camels in arabia...unless you dont start seeing the taliban that is being cultured in pakistan as an enemy and not an alternative to the nascent democratic system that you have now...you'd face the threat of an internal collapse...
but then why not turn a blind eye towards it all...

Plenty of RAW agents have been captured in NWFP, Punjab, Balochistan. Many of them appear Muslim too.

There was no Taliban in Pakistan anywhere until around 2003. The Indians moved into Afghanistan around this time too.

Is it a coincidence?

Now by the drone strikes, it's possible to increase the Taliban sympathy within the region. The other side is then being attacked such as in Lahore. What happens? Civil war. Why? Because both sides blame each other, even though neither wants confrontation.

It couldn't be more perfect.

The result - fragmentation.

Which is why I suspect this is a foreign plan. It's too perfect.

Last edited:
Plenty of RAW agents have been captured in NWFP, Punjab, Balochistan. Many of them appear Muslim too.

wherever agents are caught...it's made a political issue to atleast embarrass the culprit country...why doespakistan shy away from that?
except 'kamaljeet'(if my memory serves me right)....none has been reported....if you can send me some links of these reported capturing of RAw agents

There was no Taliban in Pakistan anywhere until around 2003. The Indians moved into Afghanistan around this time too.
the taliban were busy fighting a losing war with the allied troops in afghanistan....if it was upto india to send all the talibs to pakistan....we'd have done that long before the kandahar hjacking....thye openly view india as an enemy country along the lines of israel ,us and the uk...what possibly could we have done to turn these products of the ISI against their very creators?

It couldn't be more perfect.

The result - fragmentation.

Which is why I suspect this is a foreign plan. It's too perfect.

you forgot the lawyers rebellion...the iftikhar chaudhary fiasco...the nawaz sharif shabbas shariff defiance...sharia law in swat...blunders by the zardari govt...bhutto asassination...pakistan teams' bad form....all had RAW written on them.
on a serious note...you seem to suggest that we pay these suicide bombers to end their lives?does that even make sense?what'd be their cause?

you forgot the lawyers rebellion...the iftikhar chaudhary fiasco...the nawaz sharif shabbas shariff defiance...sharia law in swat...blunders by the zardari govt...bhutto asassination...pakistan teams' bad form....all had RAW written on them.
on a serious note...you seem to suggest that we pay these suicide bombers to end their lives?does that even make sense?what'd be their cause?

What does Mehsud or any tribal have to do with that?

Look, Nawaz Sharif being expelled to Saudi Arabia in the 90s didn't cause the tribals or any other Pakistani to attack targets in Pakistan.

General Zia's assasination didn't do it either.

Pakistan cricket team I presume would defy logic if anyone was killing anyone else over this.

The simple fact is drone strikes can build up their rage, which can then be used by RAW to encourage them to commit these acts. Then you have the other side that believes the tribals in this case are just acting irrationally. What happens? A civil war, and fragmentation of course.

No ordinary starving person comes up with a plan like that. But the same tactic was deployed in East Pakistan, and it worked before.

is this why you have been blaming us?
online.pk?
no names...no details....just 'RAW' written at a lot of places...the article looked shabby...written in stupid grammar...catching an agent is a strategic victory....photographs are taken...tvgraphs are made....open trials are held....there's alot of media coverage...wolrd attention is sought...we all know what happend the last time when you caught some satish guy...an alleged RAw terrorist...your 'mefia' had to eat their words...

is this why you have been blaming us?
online.pk?
no names...no details....just 'RAW' written at a lot of places...the article looked shabby...written in stupid grammar...catching an agent is a strategic victory....photographs are taken...tvgraphs are made....open trials are held....there's alot of media coverage...wolrd attention is sought...we all know what happend the last time when you caught some satish guy...an alleged RAw terrorist...your 'mefia' had to eat their words...

alright, i'll look for something to match the Hindustan Times.

What does Mehsud or any tribal have to do with that?

Look, Nawaz Sharif being expelled to Saudi Arabia in the 90s didn't cause the tribals or any other Pakistani to attack targets in Pakistan.

General Zia's assasination didn't do it either.

Pakistan cricket team I presume would defy logic if anyone was killing anyone else over this.

The simple fact is drone strikes can build up their rage, which can then be used by RAW to encourage them to commit these acts. Then you have the other side that believes the tribals in this case are just acting irrationally. What happens? A civil war, and fragmentation of course.

No ordinary starving person comes up with a plan like that. But the same tactic was deployed in East Pakistan, and it worked before.

it is easy to put the blame on somebody;s crookedness than on your incapacity to function...as far as nawaz sharif and the lawyers are concerned i am sure that RAW had no hand in bringin the people out on the streets to rally for his cause...
the drone strikes...well the locals know who is behind those drone strikes...and since pakistani authorities have been incapable of getting the yanks to stop this breach of foreign territory...i dont think the people of NWFP would require anybody to make them to fell angry....please elaborate on this point...
lets save east pakistan for a different thread...

Back
Top Bottom