What's new

Attack On Islamabad, Reports of explosion and Gunfire!

7 to 8 KG of explosives were used!!! 6 FC are martyred and 5 injured! Two platoons consisting of 24 FC soldiers were stationed in the area although some were on a leave. :( Definitely Indian sponsored terror. The FC were having dinner at the time of the attack. These terrorists can never plot, breach and attack such a high profile, fool proof and secured area without any foreign assistance. They must have received some sort of intelligence. It just doesn't make any sense.

Islamabad suicide blast kills 6 security men

ISLAMABAD: Six security men were killed and several others injured in a suicide blast near check post of Frontier Corps (FC) in Sector F-7/3 Margala Road, Islamabad on Saturday, Geo News reported.

SSP Tahir Alam said security men were taking dinner when the attacker entered the check post and blew himself up, killing six of the security men and injuring several others.

He denied any exchange of fire, saying the security men fired in the air to scare away any other attackers.

Police has cordoned off the area.

The injured have been brought to Poly Clinic Hospital.

The incident has set off panic among area residents.

Source: Islamabad suicide blast kills 6 security men

The area has been partially cordoned off and there is still a high level of threat present in the area. Nearby areas also has many foreign dignitaries.

Islamabad suicide blast kills 6 security men

Updated at: 2032 PST, Saturday, April 04, 2009

50c123029ecf2dbdfe62b54e1525a11c.gif

Islamabad suicide blast kills 6 security men ISLAMABAD: Six security men were killed and several others injured in a suicide blast near check post of Frontier Corps (FC) in Sector F-7/3 Margala Road, Islamabad on Saturday, Geo News reported.

SSP Tahir Alam said security men were taking dinner when the attacker entered the check post and blew himself up, killing six of the security men and injuring several others.

He denied any exchange of fire, saying the security men fired in the air to scare away any other attackers.

Police has cordoned off the area.

The injured have been brought to Poly Clinic Hospital.

The incident has set off panic among area residents.

Islamabad suicide blast kills 6 security men - GEO.tv

I wonder what ISI people are doing? these attacks are happening almost every week.The Mehsud's head should be ripped off as soon as possible.:hitwall:

I wonder what ISI people are doing? these attacks are happening almost every week.The Mehsud's head should be ripped off as soon as possible.:hitwall:

This is absolutely catastrophical! The FC were residing in camps near Margalla Road. The FC had taken all precautionary measures and also made a ditch. These suicide attacks are getting more sophisticated. The suicide attackers are getting bolder as each day passes by! No place in Pakistan seems to be safe!

This tactic of attacking Police officers and building was used in swat, and now one clearly sees that same tactic is being used elsewhere in Pakistan. This is further evidence to show how they are after the whole country now.

I think Taliban is shifting it's focus from Afganistan to Pakistan.

Army and govt. cant do anything in this cause they have already started wearing burqa. The only thing they can do is to yell.

Skywalker sir,
dear sir, i really understand your emotions but its not certainly the PAKARMY, its the so called , peoples democratic govt?
army is just waiting for orders, but yes ! now PAKARMY will going to face crtisizm because , what they are getting from restoring democracy :crazy:?
getting rid of MR, MUSHARAF?:crazy:
talking with these b@starrds(tallibans).:angry:

surlly PAKARMY , should rethink its actions?:angry:

I think Taliban is shifting it's focus from Afganistan to Pakistan.

Truth, if they can get Pakistan to topple, Afghanistan falls into their laps by default. And as of right now the Pakistani Army and ISI are not willing to crush them so they get stronger.

The security of foreign embassies and UN offices on Margalla Road has been beefed up. The surrounding houses have also been cordoned off.

Skywalker sir,
dear sir, i really understand your emotions but its not certainly the PAKARMY, its the so called , peoples democratic govt?
army is just waiting for orders, but yes ! now PAKARMY will going to face crtisizm because , what they are getting from restoring democracy :crazy:?
getting rid of MR, MUSHARAF?:crazy:
talking with these b@starrds(tallibans).:angry:

surlly PAKARMY , should rethink its actions?:angry:

Mr. Batman,

I don't understand why democratic gov't has to play a role in this incident. There is an internal threat, and Pakistan must find a resolution to this problem or it will be taken over by these talibs and forced to live under shariah law.

Latests development is that a person that was hiding in the area has been caught. He was trying to run away, but the people caught him. He's being interrogated at this moment.

This is where GOP should take a lesson from Sri Lankan government. See how the dealt with LTTE.

Back
Top Bottom