What's new

Attack on Gaza by Saudi Royal Appointment

@Hazzy997

There probably is some truth to this.
What ya'll need to realise is that the Saudi Arabia is a status quo power, and a very reactionary one at that.
Look at the unquestionable involvement in Egypt, where they' put all eggs in Sisi basket, in order to reverse the revolution and revert back to the Egyptian military status quo regime.

Saudi Arabia does not want Hamas. All the aid they have donated to Palestine, has gone to Palestinian Authority, which is a collaborator entity. Do not let these "peace negotiations" pull the woo over your head and fool you.
The PA is a subcontractor for the Israeli occupation, and represents the status quo in Palestine.
Whereas Hamas represents not only a threat to the status quo in the holy land, but also a threat in terms of mobilizing and influencing Arab mass opinion. KSA does not want this, and it is very conceivable that they want Hamas, PFLP, PIJ out of the equation.

@Hazzy997

There probably is some truth to this.
What ya'll need to realise is that the Saudi Arabia is a status quo power, and a very reactionary one at that.
Look at the unquestionable involvement in Egypt, where they' put all eggs in Sisi basket, in order to reverse the revolution and revert back to the Egyptian military status quo regime.

Saudi Arabia does not want Hamas. All the aid they have donated to Palestine, has gone to Palestinian Authority, which is a collaborator entity. Do not let these "peace negotiations" pull the woo over your head and fool you.
The PA is a subcontractor for the Israeli occupation, and represents the status quo in Palestine.
Whereas Hamas represents not only a threat to the status quo in the holy land, but also a threat in terms of mobilizing and influencing Arab mass opinion. KSA does not want this, and it is very conceivable that they want Hamas, PFLP, PIJ out of the equation.

Explained it very well, good job my friend.

Now IDF killed is over 30, their Egoz unit commander was also killed.

I need help because I criticized an monarchy. Oh my God, you're an insult to Arab honor.
Second face-palm. You couldn't even grasp a post as simple as that. You need help because you cursed god and lied about it, you insulted others parents and lied about. You need help because a person who lies as much as this is not normal.

Explained it very well, good job my friend.

Now IDF killed is over 30, their Egoz unit commander was also killed.

Mashallah Hamas!!
I was worried at first because there was not punishment against Israel, as result of their murdering Palestinians.
But it seems clear now that Hamas et al were restraining themselves and did not unleash its power, until enough was enough and they had no choice. Now they are forced to inflict damage against the zionist regime, and have capabilities to do even more.

Great job Hamas and all resistance groups. My heart just goes out to all those Palestinian who have been murdered by the zionist sewer rats, but at least israhell also get a taste of pain now.

Second face-palm. You couldn't even grasp a post as simple as that. You need help because you cursed god and lied about it, you insulted others parents and lied about. You need help because a person who lies as much as this is not normal.

Stop lying clown, I cursed your worship of monarchy Arab cult. You then twisted it into saying I cursed God which is insane. I do much more for God in one week than you do in your whole life.

As long as the West is dominant then nothing will change.

Have hope with the rise of China and other Asian countries then in time this will change.
What do you expect China to do?? You don't think Chinese would take a pro-Muslim stance after whats happened recently in their Xinjiang province do you? Chinese are a smart people, they stay neutral in ME affairs and enjoy cordial relations with israel.

High-level visitors boost Israel-China business ties | The Times of Israel

China-Israel relations are bound to blossom
H.E. GAO YANPING | JPost | Israel News

Netanyahu hails booming ties with China | The Times of Israel

Israel, China to open $300 million research center | The Times of Israel

And Russia has already made it apparent where they stand vis-a-vis Palestinian-israeli conflict:

Putin: 'I support the struggle of Israel' - Global Agenda - News - Arutz Sheva

An Alliance of Necessity: Putin's Russia Enjoys a Strategic Partnership With Israel | Jared Feldschreiber

Putin, highlighting shameless liars, bitterly calls Goebbels a 'talented man' | The Times of Israel

I dont mean active support.

When West loses its dominance then Jews will have to stand on their own two feet.

Then if the Arabs can sort themselves out, Jews will be in trouble in Palestine

@Desert Fox

He was implying that support for Israel will decrease and become less relevant once interests for US begin taking fold in Asia. So that concentration is in the developing region of Asia where they will compete for resources.

I dont mean active support.

When West loses its dominance then Jews will have to stand on their own two feet.

Then if the Arabs can sort themselves out, Jews will be in trouble in Palestine
The Zionists will always find a sponsor, be they in the West or in the East. They have a history of doing that. Centuries ago when the Christian West persecuted Jews for their usury and subversive activities they took refuge in the Muslim territories including Moorish Spain and Ottoman Empire. Muslims protected Jews and even allowed them to prosper in Muslim lands.

Now it has been reversed where the Jews are subverting Muslim lands and occupying 3rd most holy Islamic site and the West which is now under Zionist domination after defeat of Hitler is being used by the Zionist to wage their wars in the Middle east.

Once the West is weakened the Zionists will simply leech on another Nation.

Stop lying clown, I cursed your worship of monarchy Arab cult. You then twisted it into saying I cursed God which is insane. I do much more for God in one week than you do in your whole life.
Okay, your lies will not stop, let's agree on that. My friend since you're so brave on the NET why don't you go to Gaza and fight for your own family who is being targeted? and tell me what's the last update on your victorious battle with Israel? Haven't the number of casualties exceeded 100 in Gaza today yet?

Okay, your lies will not stop, let agree on that. My friend since you're so brave in NET why don't you go to Gaza and fight for your own family who is being targeted? and tell me what's the last update on your victorious battle with Israel? Haven't the number of casualties exceeded 100 in Gaza today yet?

You don't know me or where I'm really living or what I'm doing or what others are doing.

Algerians lost 40,000 martyrs in one day resisting against colonialists.

@Desert Fox

He was implying that support for Israel will decrease and become less relevant once interests for US begin taking fold in Asia. So that concentration is in the developing region of Asia where they will compete for resources.
The Zionists themselves won't compete, they will have others do the competing for them. Israel has never been popular in its neighborhood, not that it matters to the Zionists when they influence the gov.t's of their adversaries.

The Zionists will always find a sponsor, be they in the West or in the East. They have a history of doing that. Centuries ago when the Christian West persecuted Jews for their usury and subversive activities they took refuge in the Muslim territories including Moorish Spain and Ottoman Empire. Muslims protected Jews and even allowed them to prosper in Muslim lands.

Now it has been reversed where the Jews are subverting Muslim lands and occupying 3rd most holy Islamic site and the West which is now under Zionist domination after defeat of Hitler is being used by the Zionist to wage their wars in the Middle east.

Once the West is weakened the Zionists will simply leech on another Nation.

Realistically they will be unable to influence China like they have with the US/West in general.

Chinese are only doing business with them as they are able to get some benefits from the Jews now. There is no love that Chinese have for Jews or a guilty conscience due to holocaust like the Germans have.

Once China develops then the Jews will have little to offer the Chinese as China will be a rich(richest in the world by a fair margin) and also a technologically advanced nation to rival the US.

The Jews will try to influence the Chinese but I think their chances of success is low as they do not have the many generations of history in China as they have had in US and Europe.

So this David Hearst (whoever that is) basically says that KSA and UAE asked Israel to attack Hamas and they complied? Really, LOL?

A lot of unsourced nonsense, speculation and empty claims too.

The title is also a major gossip story worthy.

Even if you were provided solid evidence you would continue to support your government, I have zero doubt about that.

Back
Top Bottom