What's new

Attack on Gaza by Saudi Royal Appointment

Again, have some dignity and stop insulting, you tried your luck last time with me and you ended crying. It's nothing to be proud of but you needed that to understand that personal attacks don't work here, actually the ones who do this behind screens are always cowards in real life.

I don't want to argue with you. Apparently according to you I'm not allowed to criticize the Saudi royal house. Because I did so, you began going on a tirade insulting Palestinians and insulting me.

But, people here aren't familiar with the Arab world. You talk about cowardliness, yet you know you won't say any of that to my face or to in front of Arab people. People here might believe you, that's fine. But I am well familiar with your type and what happens to them in the Arab world. You should just stop insulting.

Lesson to learn: I can criticize the Saudi royal house and support Prophet Muhammad(SAW) as much as I want. You got that.

People like you are the reason so many Muslims dislike Arabs. You lost us all our dignity and honor. People like me are re-gaining it back. Which generally means all monarchies will be gone in few years time inshallah.

No hello....hi to your Pakistani Brother & straight into these fights ! :(
Oh hello to you :) What can I do to a nerd who is only good at throwing insults behind screens? :blah:

I don't want to argue with you. Apparently according to you I'm not allowed to criticize the Saudi royal house. Because I did so, you began going on a tirade insulting Palestinians and insulting me.

But, people here aren't familiar with the Arab world. You talk about cowardliness, yet you know you won't say any of that to my face or to in front of Arab people. People here might believe you, that's fine. But I am well familiar with your type and what happens to them in the Arab world. You should just stop insulting.
I invited you to meet in person and the tickets on me in-front of everybody here but alas you refused. Meet me and see if I can say much more to you. I'm the same on internet and real life, but regarding Hamas, some of my close friends and far family members do support them and yet I just don't want to hurt their feelings or lose them. But others including you must hear whatever I want to say. :)
Lesson to learn: I can criticize the Saudi royal house and support Prophet Muhammad(SAW) as much as I want. You got that.
Who said anything about criticizing?

Last edited:
Oh hello to you :) What can I do to a nerd who is only good at throwing insults behind screens? :blah:

No wonder people dislike Arabs. You don't want anyone to criticize dictators and start insulting their mothers and sisters in Arabic getting a three month ban. Then you take pride in that behind your own computer. Unlike you, I don't sink so low and disgrace my family honor. You are fine with that, say that in person and they will shoot you dead in Jordan, Egypt or whatever.

Get over your obsession with monarchies, and accept the reality that Arabs are turning once again back to the right path. I know it's painful for you Quryash and Khaibar Arabs.

I invited you to meet in person and the tickets on me in-front of everybody here but alas you refused. Meet me and see if I can say much more to you. I'm the same on internet and real life, but regarding Hamas, some of my close friends and far family members do support them and yet I just don't want to hurt their feelings or lose them. But others including you must hear whatever I want to say. :)

Who said anything about criticizing?

You can't afford a general well being and want to buy me airline tickets. Don't be so foolish and pick fights on the internet. You're embarrassing Arabs even further. I don't see any need to argue with you. I posted an article and you got upset over it. Only God knows why.

To me it's about our whole plight for Arabs and not just one party or situation. Try to understand that.

No wonder people dislike Arabs. You don't want anyone to criticize dictators and start insulting their mothers and sisters in Arabic getting a three month ban. Then you take pride in that behind your own computer. Unlike you, I don't sink so low and disgrace my family honor. You are fine with that, say that in person and they will shoot you dead in Jordan, Egypt or whatever.

Get over your obsession with monarchies, and accept the reality that Arabs are turning once again back to the right path. I know it's painful for you Quryash and Khaibar Arabs.
Hey kiddo, spare me your nonsense please. I really hate lying.

You don't want anyone to criticize dictators and start insulting their mothers and sisters in Arabic getting a three month ban.

hazzy shut up you damn hypocrite

You called soor3na ' ibn el sharmutah'

Are you still trying to insult me over a thread I posted or do you want to stop?
Insult what? "Is it go to hell thingy?" Look, this thread was started by you and it implies such ridiculous lies. The irritating thing is that you always throw your problems at others and "by you I mean some Palestinians and Arabs", and that's why I said you only blame yourselves. This is not insulting but rather criticism. I have spent here two years debating Iranians and others but we rarely resort to personal attacks, I heavily criticize them but again they rarely resort to personal attacks. Although they are Iranians whom we have much more differences with but they turned out to be much better than you. I'll try to avoid you since you are empty.

Who is Soor3na?

@S00R3NA ^^

Hazzy himself insults everyone disagreeing with him
Yes I know, he also lies so much. I didn't see anyone lie as much as him. BTW, that "Islamist" cursed Allah and insulted my parents before I opened the gates of inferno on him. :confused:

Insult what? "Is it go to hell thingy?" Look, this thread was started by you and it implies such ridiculous lies. The irritating thing is that you always throw your problems at others and "by you I mean some Palestinians and Arabs", and that's why I said you only blame yourselves. This is not insulting but rather criticism. I have spent here two years debating Iranians and others but we rarely resort to personal attacks, I heavily criticize them but again they rarely resort to personal attacks. Although they are Iranians whom we have much more differences with but they turned out to be much better than you. I'll try to avoid you since you are empty.

You always insult Iranians, what do you mean? Just ask Iranians how many slurs you threw at them. I'm not resorting to personal attacks. I simply don't agree with monarchies in the Arab world because God doesn't. You are very upset at that for some reason.

I apologized to him and we got over it. It was a heated argument. Common thing here. Get over it.

Yes I know, he also lies so much. I didn't see anyone lie as much as him. BTW, that "Islamist" cursed Allah and insulted my parents before I opened the gates of inferno on him. :confused:

Again, you're lying. I never insult God, that's crazy you would say such a thing. People like you in the Arab world we call them 'maskeen'. Almost like lost causes. They usually are sent to rehab center or mosque.

You're going crazy because I criticized Saudi monarchy. Other members here are well aware with your belittling to try to get people to avoid criticizing the monarchy.

Unfortunately for you, you don't know me well. I will go to KSA and put my slipper in King Abdullahs mouth and do a favor for all Muslims.

Even it pains Quraysh/Khaibar Arabs.

Again, you're lying. I never insult God, that's crazy you would say such a thing. People like you in the Arab world we call them 'maskeen'. Almost like lost causes. They usually are sent to rehab center or mosque.

You're going crazy because I criticized Saudi monarchy. Other members here are well aware with your belittling to try to get people to avoid criticizing the monarchy.

Unfortunately for you, you don't know me well. I will go to KSA and put my slipper in King Abdullahs mouth and do a favor for all Muslims.
double_facepalm.jpg

The last thing I would ever do in knowing you more. I almost want to throw up. You need help

Oh god another finger pointing thread. The Sauds must pay :D

Back
Top Bottom