What's new

Attack on Gaza by Saudi Royal Appointment

He makes a point though. Why is so hard for you Saudi's to admit you have a junk collaborator government which has partially ruined the Middle East? Your government sells themselves to US/Israel and only is interested in killing Shia. But, when it comes to evil people like Israel you stays all quiet. Don't you realize this is wrong? You're in the land of our Prophet(SAW), do you know how ashamed he would be? It should be wajib to topple these people just as Sisi needs to be.

Remember, it's only us Muslims who can defeat Jewish international criminals. Americans and Europeans are controlled by them, they can't do anything. Look at what John Kerry said earlier about Israel's war on Gaza. But, in public he had no choice but to apologize and change his statement.

Maybe they are scared that they are being monitored by the secret service and will be tortured and/or killed if found out.

In a monarchy, the rulers are divine.

Maybe they are scared that they are being monitored by the secret service and will be tortured and/or killed if found out.

In a monarchy, the rulers are divine.

I know it's tough for the people. Which is we Arab Muslims need to work together on this and make a larger effort. We can't settle for these types of governments which are slaves to foreign criminal nations.

It's a duty ordained upon us to not put up with this.

I know it's tough for the people. Which is we Arab Muslims need to work together on this and make a larger effort. We can't settle for these types of governments which are slaves to foreign criminal nations.

It's a duty ordained upon us to not put up with this.

As long as the West is dominant then nothing will change.

Have hope with the rise of China and other Asian countries then in time this will change.

Not surprising at all a saudi cleric just said a few days ago that jihad against israel is haram!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They are just showing their loyalty to the west just like how they did in WW1 when they declared that killing any british soldier is haram because they are ahl e kitaab! and betraying the last standing glory of our proud history the Ottomon Empire is right!!!!!

Anyways i knew abt this Saudi and Israeli love affair from the Syrian Crisis.

He makes a point though. Why is so hard for you Saudi's to admit you have a junk collaborator government which has partially ruined the Middle East? Your government sells themselves to US/Israel and only is interested in killing Shia. But, when it comes to evil people like Israel you stays all quiet. Don't you realize this is wrong? You're in the land of our Prophet(SAW), do you know how ashamed he would be? It should be wajib to topple these people just as Sisi needs to be.

Remember, it's only us Muslims who can defeat Jewish international criminals. Americans and Europeans are controlled by them, they can't do anything. Look at what John Kerry said earlier about Israel's war on Gaza. But, in public he had no choice but to apologize and change his statement.
Sweaty, you are the ones who are the only to blame for screwing up Palestinian issue. Jordan hosted millions of you, offered you everything, fought for you, established military camps for the PLA and what we got in return? You picked on our people, fought us and tried to topple our regime with help of Baathests in Syria and Egypt and the USSR. You did the same in Lebanon and caused a devastating civil war over there. In Kuwait, you praised the ones who invaded them although they tried to help you out in many ways. And now it's Egypt turn. Go to hell my friend.

BTW, Saudi Arabia has donated 200 million SAR to Gaza, and look what they get.. Poor Saudis :lol:

Last edited:
Sweaty, you are the ones who are the only to blame for screwing up Palestinian issue. Jordan hosted millions of you, offered you everything, fought for you, established military camps for the PLA and what we got in return? You picked on our people, fought us and tried to topple our regime with help of Baathests in Syria and Egypt and the USSR. You did the same in Lebanon and caused a devastating civil war over there. In Kuwait, you praised the ones who invaded them although they tried to help you out in many ways. And now it's Egypt turn. Go to hell my friend.

BTW, Saudi Arabia has donated 200 million SAR to Gaza, and look what they get.. Poor Saudis :lol:

Typical lost Arab clown. Everyone knows Lebanese Christians began the 'civil war' in Lebanon in collaboration with Israel. Nobody brought Jordan into this, in fact, Jordanians and Palestinians heavily support each other. Irregardless if one clown lost Arab like you doesn't. You are talking about Fatah which ironically is the party you're supporting today.

This isn't about Saudis either. This is about Muslims as a whole, look through different lens already clown. It's clear you've never read a verse from the Quran. I even doubt you're an Arab. You're purely junk seen near the dumpsters of Arab streets.

For the Muslim viewers here, this is how much some Arabs hate God nowadays. They hate God's will and promise. Some Arabs are truly lost today. We can only ask God to purify their lost souls.

Arabs like you have destroyed our reputation amongst Muslims. People like you are so ignorant and make it appear as if Arabs rule the world and are careless. People think of us as rich, racist, lazy people who can't achieve anything. It's because of Arabs like you who put so much emphasis on their race and not their religion.

Arabs like make it like it's a crime if other Arabs want to be ruled by an Islamic government and that they must accept being slaves to such regimes. Just because those regimes donate so humanitarian aid which is very little of what they can do.

But, when they're meeting with Israeli officials it's irrelevant to you. You Arabs have become so cheap these people buy your honor.

Last edited:
Typical lost Arab clown. Everyone knows Lebanese Christians began the 'civil war' in Lebanon in collaboration with Israel. Nobody brought Jordan into this, in fact, Jordanians and Palestinians heavily support each other. Irregardless if one clown lost Arab like you doesn't. You are talking about Fatah which ironically is the party you're supporting today.

This isn't about Saudis either. This is about Muslims as a whole, look through different lens already clown. It's clear you've never read a verse from the Quran. I even doubt you're an Arab. You're purely junk seen near the dumpsters of Arab streets.

For the Muslim viewers here, this is how much some Arabs hate God nowadays. They hate God's will and promise. Some Arabs are truly lost today. We can only ask God to purify their lost souls.

Makes me very depressed when Muslims are helping to kill other Muslims.

Greatest enemy of Muslims is Muslims themselves.

Oh, so I hate god? And enemy of Islam. You're now officially a stateless lunatic? :lol:

Oh, so I hate god? And enemy of Islam. You're now officially a stateless lunatic? :lol:

Arabs like you have destroyed our reputation amongst Muslims. People like you are so ignorant and make it appear as if Arabs rule the world and are careless. People think of us as rich, racist, lazy people who can't achieve anything. It's because of Arabs like you who put so much emphasis on their race and not their religion.

Arabs like make it like it's a crime if other Arabs want to be ruled by an Islamic government and that they must accept being slaves to such regimes. Just because those regimes donate so humanitarian aid which is very little of what they can do.

But, when they're meeting with Israeli officials it's irrelevant to you. You Arabs have become so cheap these people buy your honor.

When people here your racist dividing rhetoric they would think you are some disciplined people running an empire. Stop embarrassing the Arab people and do us a favor.

You seriously ruin our reputation and make it sound as if it's a crime to support Islamic governments which our Prophet(SAW) ordered us to do in our nations.

Makes me very depressed when Muslims are helping to kill other Muslims.

Greatest enemy of Muslims is Muslims themselves.

It's depressing because the situation isn't complicated. People like him want to make it so complicated. They have an obsession with money they get from monarchies so God get's tossed out of the picture with them.

The one who don't have neither honor nor dignity is the one who insults others so he gets back insults and humiliation. Many people who debate with you are known to be decent and don't insult, but since you came into the picture here they started insulting you because you ask for it all the time. Have some dignity kid and stop that. You are the first guy I have ever known from Gaza, but I tell you it was so terrible knowing you.

So this David Hearst (whoever that is) basically says that KSA and UAE asked Israel to attack Hamas and they complied? Really, LOL?

A lot of unsourced nonsense, speculation and empty claims too.

The title is also a major gossip story worthy.

what saudia has done to prevent?

The one who don't have neither honor nor dignity is the one who insults others so he gets back insults and humiliation. Many people who debate with you are known to be decent and don't insult, but since you came into the picture here they started insulting you because you ask for it all the time. Have some dignity kid and stop that. You are the first guy I have ever known from Gaza, but I tell you it was so terrible knowing you.

Don't even draw parallels. Someone like you is frowned upon in the Arab world. You're embarrassed to admit it, maybe some foreigners here will believe you. But, I know very well what kind of clown you are and your exact type which get shunned by almost everyone. Don't even talk about honor, to reach my level of honor you need to travel to the black holes and back. You have zero dignity.

Saçma yaa unless verified this is garbage

bha1vbledhxc9805408.gif

Don't even draw parallels. Someone like you is frowned upon in the Arab world. You're embarrassed to admit it, maybe some foreigners here will believe you. But, I know very well what kind of clown you are and your exact type which get shunned by almost everyone. Don't even talk about honor, to reach my level of honor you need to travel to the black holes and back. You have zero dignity.
Again, have some dignity and stop insulting, you tried your luck last time with me and you ended crying. It's nothing to be proud of but you needed that to understand that personal attacks don't work here, actually the ones who do this behind screens are always cowards in real life.

Again, have some dignity and stop insulting, you tried your luck last time with me and you ended crying. It's nothing to be proud of but you needed that to understand that personal attacks don't work here, actually the ones who do this behind screens are always cowards in real life.

No hello....hi to your Pakistani Brother & straight into these fights ! :(

Back
Top Bottom