What's new

ATF-10 NLOS - Nasty shock for 'Cold Start'?

That will be deployed 70 k.m away and will fry IBGs..!!

If the max range of a system is 70km, you don't place it 70kms away. You give it some room for error.

Secondly, ATF-10NLOS or CM-501G, whichever one is inducted, is highly networked. Meaning, it's missiles could be flying based on input from a sensor, well out of harms way ;)

If the max range of a system is 70km, you don't place it 70kms away. You give it some room for error.

Secondly, ATF-10NLOS or CM-501G, whichever one is inducted, is highly networked. Meaning, it's missiles could be flying based on input from a sensor, well out of harms way ;)

Explain further about the land based sensor please which can scan/track/lock on the land target from even from 50 k.m away.

It seems like this would be a counter strategy to the development of Arjun's and T90's that India was taking pride in.
can same be said about pakistan ...like spike/nag/helina is counter strategy to the development of Al-khalid and T80us that pakistan was taking pride in

Yea, first get them inducted......more like daydreaming. Even a good medium range SAM will make minced meat outta them.
lol............its same for pak heli also
Here come the Indians with their BS feel good posts.
what feel good you are talking about what he said is true

Within 10 km?

That will be deployed 70 k.m away and will fry IBGs..!!
"The AFT-10 has a length of 1,850 mm; width of 165 mm; weight, including launch system, of 150 kg; and a warhead weighing 43 kg. Its solid-rocket booster and micro turbojet engine confer a range of 10 km, a cruise speed of 150 m/s, and an attack speed of 230 m/s."

You can actually play against Pakistan army as Russians in a sequel to a rare Russian game. It's called "Warfare Reloaded", because it shares it's name with another game, chances are you may never find it and even if you do, it probably won't run.

It's the most accurate war game i have ever played. The original one, simply called "Warfare" will be much easier to find and also runs without any issues.

Strategy or ego shooter ?

"The AFT-10 has a length of 1,850 mm; width of 165 mm; weight, including launch system, of 150 kg; and a warhead weighing 43 kg. Its solid-rocket booster and micro turbojet engine confer a range of 10 km, a cruise speed of 150 m/s, and an attack speed of 230 m/s."

Ad per horus, it has got 70 km range!!

Horus knows. Ask him.

Secondly, you can try looking for an answer on Chinese forums, maybe you'll find it.;)

The both sources you give me will return fruitful results for sure;)

Lol :yahoo::yahoo::welcome:

Zabardast ! Keep on, exercise at Pc one day, how knows commander of Janbaz (civil militia-reserve force) Brigade in India-Pakistan war 2025 ! God for give me, who knows !
that chinese developer has even inducted rafael into their airforce. Still their air raids r fear some.......
I just defend and defend till their attacks dry out and i make proper static defenses backed by airforce and cobras as well as reserve forces of tanks to take them on if they manage to penetrate the defenses......

So when they dry out i launch massive offenses with infantry, tanks backed by airforce, strategic strikes and helicopters.....By this way i had beaten them in hard difficulty.

Ad per horus, it has got 70 km range!!

The both sources you give me will return fruitful results for sure;)
There are other multi porpous NLOS missiles in the market for example the Serbian ALAS B with 60 km range.

@proka89 Bro what is the cost per missile for ALAS B?

can same be said about pakistan ...like spike/nag/helina is counter strategy to the development of Al-khalid and T80us that pakistan was taking pride in

Well if those are to be used in the same strategy then. Though you can not say if these can be used against China.

You have to understand that Pakistan does not have these so if these would be used then only China would use them on the Indian tanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom