What's new

ATF-10 NLOS - Nasty shock for 'Cold Start'?

just another anti tank weapon, not a shock. the Apaches that we are buying from the US will easily take out these chinese weapons.

apache_attack_helicopter_816.jpg

our LCH is also in its final stage of development

lch_weapon_systems_by_arkem8-d6gw7hs.png

so please don't try to sensationalize these little things.

Actually nope, the Apache would not be inducted in Armor brigade of IA, it would be LCH.

The army going to induct around 200 LCH for its armored brigades armed with HeliNa.

Last edited:
While NLOS weapons are good against armour(no proof yet but only presumption), an organic recon ,surveillance,IFF,targetting elements are important for the NLOS to work but these need high level of preparedness.The basic mantra about cold start is to not to let your adversary prepare but to strike him with speed and surprise by striking at the time of low preparedness with initiative.
There is a debate on missile vs armour ,it should be clear that the battle groups will be organic with air elements and high mobility special forces(against whom NLOS will be vulnerable).It all boils down to who plans and executes their plans well,the technological silver bullet theories are only for fanboys and not professionals.

Last edited:
It seems like this would be a counter strategy to the development of Arjun's and T90's that India was taking pride in.

It seems like this would be a counter strategy to the development of Arjun's and T90's that India was taking pride in.
You think counter strategies did not exist before??? they always plan for counter strategies,but the question is ,Is pakistan buying these? . Against china the cold start may no be the best doctrine but infiltration,special operations and asymmetric warfare may be the choices,we are here confusing tools with tactics here.

Hi but with Its solid-rocket booster and micro turbojet engine confer a range of 10 km, a cruise speed of 150 m/s, and an attack speed of 230 m/s. While Cold start involves wide range of offensive tactics . That is , before the troops move in we will clear the area with other means

since you mentioned Air force has already been armed with these Tank hunters apart from future induction of Nag and Spike

Flash! Textron Begins CBU-105 Weapon Deliveries To India

LOL

Nice posts, Zarvan I like that, its a little bit Nishan style, but I can fully understand you both, I think the same, and I support you both in that wishlist-case, even when I play PC-strategy games I name my units after Pakistan Army units and try to finde games where Pakistan Army is represented like Command and conquer, may be for you both also a good solution to shop military stuff for the Pakistan Army.....;)

like that:

Pakistan Army image - Peace Mission Mod for C&C Generals: Zero Hour - Mod DB

View attachment 216077 View attachment 216078
India has equipped its BSF with IFV and Artillery yes we have small budget but as budget increases we should increase Rangers first than FC with SP Artillery like SH-1 APC and Anti Tank Vechiles and stuff like these

We have this System in very low numbers !
We need more like this new Chinese beast and along with Army give to Rangers also because tactical nukes are not a great option and as Rangers are our first line of Defence they should have these

Last edited:
Why this? When the whole army is going to be armed with Javelin and Namica.

Moreover Army Aviation Corp would be armed with LCH with HeliNa, which directly take orders from armored brigades. Now why this?
Nothing

i just mentioned that we have quite a variation in ATGM arsenal

LOL

Nice posts, Zarvan I like that, its a little bit Nishan style, but I can fully understand you both, I think the same, and I support you both in that wishlist-case, even when I play PC-strategy games I name my units after Pakistan Army units and try to finde games where Pakistan Army is represented like Command and conquer, may be for you both also a good solution to shop military stuff for the Pakistan Army.....;)

like that:

Pakistan Army image - Peace Mission Mod for C&C Generals: Zero Hour - Mod DB

View attachment 216077 View attachment 216078
I have played this game 8-)
Very unbalanced and kind of main stream game..................... too many units and errors ................. play Command and Conquer Rise of Reds 1.85 dude.................:cheers: oh I don't have Indian or Pak army but yes China is there

our LCH is also in its final stage of development
when its going to deploy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom