What's new

At least 27 killed as Iraqi forces raid Sunni protest camp

What do you expect from people who take their direct orders from clerics in Qom or Iranian clerics imported to Arab lands? We need some videos of our brother Juba to have a quick laugh regarding some of their rituals and statements.

Since 1979 we have been at conflict and this will remain until their Mullahs either get removed or realize their suicide mission. They and their servants will not succeed.

Before 1979 I never heard about any religious sectarian conflicts on the Arabian Peninsula or Arab world. Wonder why....
the strugle of the Arabs will continue until the puppets of Al-Saud and the rest of gcc puppets get flushed away of these countries, piece of crap traitors.

Because hypocricy is high in these people, he wants us to turn a blind eye to the help of GCC in Iraq’s invasion 2 times and blame it all on Iran cause they benefited in the proces.
From your own sources!;)

"In 1991 Saudi Arabia fiercely resisted the toppling of Saddam’s regime and played a major role in pressurising the U.S. to turn its back on the popular uprising against Saddam’s tyrannical regime. In 2003, however, Saudi Arabia’s immense influence in the U.S. was dramatically weakened due to the decisive role played by Saudi nationals in the 9/11 atrocities in the heart of the U.S."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...arian-ethnic-tensions-iraq.html#ixzz2RPRsueja

From your own sources!;)

"In 1991 Saudi Arabia fiercely resisted the toppling of Saddam’s regime and played a major role in pressurising the U.S. to turn its back on the popular uprising against Saddam’s tyrannical regime. In 2003, however, Saudi Arabia’s immense influence in the U.S. was dramatically weakened due to the decisive role played by Saudi nationals in the 9/11 atrocities in the heart of the U.S."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...arian-ethnic-tensions-iraq.html#ixzz2RPRsueja
So, why the saloly resisted the toppling of saddam wasn't he the the one that threatined there throne!!!.

Without iran's help Alqaeda would not have reached Iraq coming from Afghanistan . They were transported and provided with arms and so..on via iranian territories. Youtube iran's connection to Al-qaeda....

oh yeah you smart boy, you know that Al Qaeda they can only walk. they are not allowed to go by sea by air or whatever ... they are forced to walk and they are forced to walk straight : so that is the proof that they needed to cross Iran.
Obvious is obvious .

lol. what a big laugh

From your own sources!;)

So you think that is what we should be thankful of ?
Saudis prefered a destroyed weak Iraq in the hands of Saddam, they did not want to risk it shias grabbing power, and they know that Iraq would remain weak on sanctions, Iraq was not allowed to export oil so Saudi arabia loves that ofcourse.

Now here you got the explanation of your source.

LOL. You guys have turned into low life trolls just like the Israelis. It's like speaking to insane people who hide behind a bogus 'terrorism' charge to hide your real agenda. Quit throwing that word around like it means nothing. That's all I've seen from you guys, just loud barking.

LOL. You guys have turned into low life trolls just like the Israelis. It's like speaking to insane people who hide behind a bogus 'terrorism' charge to hide your real agenda. Quit throwing that word around like it means nothing. That's all I've seen from you guys, just loud barking.
its your people who loud barking those who serve you well???!!!!!.

It seems very likely that the Syrian scenario is trying to be replicated in Iraq. This region will flare up if things do not calm down.

Let the region flare up, let Allah remind us of something and let us start remembering our Prophet(SAW). Let Allah punish us until we realize we are nothing without him and we were nothing without him.

I always try to be frank white particularly in such issues like this. I don't except everybody to agree with me though especially when it comes to such tangible issues like Syria or Iraq. At the same time I'm also open to hear and listen to everyone ,on condition that they try their best to stick to the topic and be honest. I'm indifferent to those who try to ruin the reputation about KSA. Many people are deadly jeolus at us anyway ,so what difference does it make anyway? ;)
Also, back to the Jordanian Parliament issue. I understand gaining a PhD isn't everything in this life. The JP is divided into sets of commissions and each one of them is responsible for a given ministry. Say, that the financial commission is responsible for the Ministry of Finance; the commission will want to rely on some expert in the field of finance ,and here comes the need of an expert! A PhD man specialized in the finance is better than someone who does something irrelevant.

I like you, you are direct and frank and most importantly brave, keep it up!
You have no idea how hard it used here to speak your mind , I am sure you would have either lost your sanity or left the forum, The propaganda against KSA here was unbelievable, I mean it. Things changed after months of striving in countering them. You are lucky that you have recently come here.

@Hazzy977

I got your point friend. Let me give you a clue my man, what the Israeli regime is saying in public differs from what's being said behind the closed doors. In addition to that, the PA isn't going to handle the situation on its own by the way, Egypt ,Qatar ,and maybe Jordan are the most candidates to set the negotiation with the Israeli regime in near future. I will be very honest with you and say that Abu Mazan is one of the most inefficient Arab leaders of all time on many fields, you name it.

At the same time, if the Israeli regime continued committing such atrocities on the Palestinian nation, remember that the Israel won't survive.

I always try to be frank white particularly in such issues like this. I don't except everybody to agree with me though especially when it comes to such tangible issues like Syria or Iraq. At the same time I'm also open to hear and listen to everyone ,on condition that they try their best to stick to the topic and be honest. I'm indifferent to those who try to ruin the reputation about KSA. Many people are deadly jeolus at us anyway ,so what difference does it make anyway? ;)
Also, back to the Jordanian Parliament issue. I understand gaining a PhD isn't everything in this life. The JP is divided into sets of commissions and each one of them is responsible for a given ministry. Say, that the financial commission is responsible for the Ministry of Finance; the commission will want to rely on some expert in the field of finance ,and here comes the need of an expert! A PhD man specialized in the finance is better than someone who does something irrelevant.

@Hazzy977

I got your point friend. Let me give you a clue my man, what the Israeli regime is saying in public differs from what's being said behind the closed doors. In addition to that, the PA isn't going to handle the situation on its own by the way, Egypt ,Qatar ,and maybe Jordan are the most candidates to set the negotiation with the Israeli regime in near future. I will be very honest with you and say that Abu Mazan is one of the most inefficient Arab leaders of all time on many fields, you name it.

At the same time, if the Israeli regime continued committing such atrocities on the Palestinian nation, remember that the Israel won't survive.

I know, I don't like Abu Mazen. Fatah itself has become too corrupt and it can't achieve objectives. I'm more of a Hamas point of view person.

This evening I have talked to a Kurdish policeman on duty in Kirkuk by the phone this evening. He siad according to news they knew about 100 people dead and 150 ones wounded in clashes and protests.. Most of victims and woundeds are unarmed civilians...

you are a troll man. it is not first time you say your own story of events.
another guy with its own agenda ...

Let the region flare up, let Allah remind us of something and let us start remembering our Prophet(SAW). Let Allah punish us until we realize we are nothing without him and we were nothing without him.

Really? you want regional war just to remind you Allah is god?

Can't you just put a reminder on your phone or something?

Back
Top Bottom