What's new

At least 27 killed as Iraqi forces raid Sunni protest camp

I'm not interested in bringing the discussion on Hamas Vs Fatah level or something like that. In fact, KSA interfered once to fix the relationship between both of their political wings and it didn't work. It was obvious that somebody poked its -Turban- I mean nose :D in this affair and blew up everything I worked for. Anyway, what gets me the most is that we proudly aid the Palestinian people financially ,and still don't see change in the way of life of the Palestinians living in the West Bank ,and that's what makes me upset. Mr. Abbas must realize that we don't sign a check for himself but rather the people.

I also must give Qatar a credit for their construction projects in Gaza ,I think they helped Gazan more than KSA did over the last few years. Our aid to Gaza is a medical and food packages.
I know, I don't like Abu Mazen. Fatah itself has become too corrupt and it can't achieve objectives. I'm more of a Hamas point of view person.

Really? you want regional war just to remind you Allah is god?

Can't you just put a reminder on your phone or something?

He never made a warmongering comment :D you don't understand what he meant by that :D

هولاء العملاء راح يبيعونكم في سوق الجملة يا عيال المتعة

Is that the best you can come up with?, just shows how your stone age ideology and brainwashing has turned you into idiots. Seriously I am beginning to believe that saudis have lower IQ, just look at you and the way you reason, your arguments are so scattered, one comment you say alqaeda is Iranian, yet you support their actions, you say Iran was involved in the invasion, while even a donkey would realize that's totally false. The videos you posted are even a bigger failure.

The first video is in Basrah against shia militias, although I am against these types of actions, but it only proves the opposite of what you are trying to prove, the army is not secterian. and the storming was actually after a sunni soldier was killed, most of the soldiers from the Tigris operations command as sunni and not shia.

The second video is fake. judging from their dress, speech, questions, the coincidence in names, the way they beat, and the up close recording. Put what I said together and anayslize it, if your peanut brain could do that.

The last video is of alqaeda militants in Abu Ghraib prisons, these are the "mujahideen" you take pride of, they turn into sheep once they are in prison,. besides did you Saudis say Qaeda is actually Iranian, so why are you so angry, The Iraqis are doing you a favor by killing and torturing alqaeda members. :lol:

The Safavids must be dealt with. The Sunni Arabs are from our Arab tribes. Full political, diplomatic, military and financial support must be given. If they want autonomy we should support them 100 percent as well. We can all see where this moving towards. Killing 36 innocent protestors while thousands of former/current Shia militia fanatics are roaming around freely.

Death to fanatical Safavids.

Why is the Safavi government of failed Iraq not doing anything against persons like this? They want to play with fire we will give them that.

I'm sorry? :rofl: you need a rehab, besides you cant sent weapons to Iraq because mama America wont allow you.

Peaceful unarmed protesters lay dead after attempting to attack an Iraqi army checkpoint.

5177069ac8915.preview-620.jpg

About 1000 Terrorists from the naqshabandi group which is linked to Izat al douri have gathered in the small district of "salman pek", one of the districts of the Tuz khurmato in Sallahiden provinces. They have attacked the local (sunni) police and killed a few of them and injured over 30 of them, which prompted the security forces to leave the town and wait for reinforcements. The town has been sealed off with 1000 of you hero's Arabian Legend, waiting to be exterminated. Iraqi helicopters have been attacking from the air and have killed and injured dozens as large reinforcements arrive before they enter the district.

That saved months and perhaps yearss of work as well as thousands of lives in the case these terrorists were not exposed, otherwise they would continue to bomb innocent people everyday.

In other news the Iraqi security forces killed three terrorists in Mosul during their attempt to attack on a checkpoint.
These events may be bad in the short term, but its actually great in the long term. Instead of wasting months or years to uncover and arrest these terrorists, they have exposed themselves and it is only a matter of time before they get sent to hell.

Curfew has been lifted to most of the town of hawijah as the security situation gets back to normal after the terrorists about 20 terrorists whom were causing chaos were killed.

I can't understand you, speak Arabic if you can't do English.
yea, you can't understand me let repeat my self so you understand me. you're people (the Arab) who ( they) loud barking ( imitating the dogs with loud barking) who ( they) serve you ( sold you ) well ( for free ) I believe now you understand. By the way the native English speaking people understand me very well so no wonder why you can't understand again me.

Great, another brink of civil war in Iraq and Hezbollah dragged Lebanon into Syria. Jordan will probably end up involving. Who is it to blame? Btw it's not 27 killed, more than 100 killed in a single day!

Last edited by a moderator:
shia sunni conflict is bullshit.....
arab people is stupid kill each other zionist is happy , the future of arab people is they will erased from earth only few survived
why north iraq is stable than south .......

shia sunni conflict is bullshit.....
arab people is stupid kill each other zionist is happy , the future of arab people is they will erased from earth only few survived
why north iraq is stable than south .......

North Iraq is stable cause barely any terror group operated there, Kurdish militias welcomed the US into Iraq, in the rest of Iraq the Iraqi army was disbanded there was no security anymore, terrorist came in and started fighting for power.

Today south Iraq is almost as safe as Northern Iraq, the non KRG controlled north and Baghdad are still dangerous.

some question
1.is iraq have pure muslim people who chose not shia or sunni
2.how many soldier today iraq army have
3.is iraq government have plant to build wall on all iraq border,like zion
4.what are ethnic live in iraq today beside arab & kurdistan

This evening I have talked to a Kurdish policeman on duty in Kirkuk by the phone this evening. He siad according to news they knew about 100 people dead and 150 ones wounded in clashes and protests.. Most of victims and wounded are unarmed civilians...

After talking to you same police officer started flying without wings.

some question
1.is iraq have pure muslim people who chose not shia or sunni
2.how many soldier today iraq army have
3.is iraq government have plant to build wall on all iraq border,like zion
4.what are ethnic live in iraq today beside arab & kurdistan

1: dunno
2: Around 300.000 active soldiers for the army.
3: Barriers for security have recently been finished all the way from Al Qaim to Nineveh border crossing with Syria to secure the area.
4: Assyrian, Mandean, Yazidi, Turkmen ( azeris ) and other small minorities

North Iraq is stable cause barely any terror group operated there, Kurdish militias welcomed the US into Iraq, in the rest of Iraq the Iraqi army was disbanded there was no security anymore, terrorist came in and started fighting for power.
Kurdish militias did not welcome US into Iraq, the Shia did because they were tired of Saddam's policy against the Shias. Both Kurds and Iraqi Shias welcomed the intervention. The so called "terrorist" you are speaking are the Iraqi insurgents that used to be in the Ba'athist army and some civilians. Remember, the Suuni are not allowed in the Iraqi army, how are they supposed to defend themselve from the Shias that were ordered to kill Suuni from al Maliki? The Iraqi Suuni had enough of watching the bloodshed that were slaughtered by the Americans and the Shias. The government have one out of two options; Maliki to resign and give freedom for the Suunis or civil war will emerge.

Kurdish militias did not welcome US into Iraq, the Shia did because they were tired of Saddam's policy against the Shias. Both Kurds and Iraqi Shias welcomed the intervention. The so called "terrorist" you are speaking are the Iraqi insurgents that used to be in the Ba'athist army and some civilians. Remember, the Suuni are not allowed in the Iraqi army, how are they supposed to defend themselve from the Shias that were ordered to kill Suuni from al Maliki? The Iraqi Suuni had enough of watching the bloodshed that were slaughtered by the Americans and the Shias. The government have one out of two options; Maliki to resign and give freedom for the Suunis or civil war will emerge.

So they did welcome them.

There never was a ba’athist army, it was the Iraqi army under the command of a different political group.
Sunnis are allowed in the Iraqi army, the commander of Operational command Dijala is a high ranked sunni that has served in the army during Saddam’s time as a high ranked official aswell, Kurds complained that a ba’athist was commanding the forces.
.:: ???????? ???? ?????? ??????????????? ?????????? ???????? ?????? ::.
The guy on the right.

Your pulling things out of nowhere..

sunnis are allowed

There is a picture of him in the background with Saddam but I can’t waste the time to find it right now

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, you can't understand me let repeat my self so you understand me. you're people (the Arab) who ( they) loud barking ( imitating the dogs with loud barking) who ( they) serve you ( sold you ) well ( for free ) I believe now you understand. By the way the native English speaking people understand me very well so no wonder why you can't understand again me.

Who are you? Iraqis are arabic, so you're another Iranian in Iraq?

Back
Top Bottom