What's new

At least 27 killed as Iraqi forces raid Sunni protest camp

Yes Iran opened its airspace to NATO for invason.

Not all people on this site are ignorant to believe a joke like this.
Provide your proof and facts.Though Iran didn't like Saddam's regime, but it was among the first ones who opposed Iraq's invasion.Unlike other Arab countries who gave their bases and resources to NATO to invade Iraq.Guess who are the people who are backstabbing each other on a daily basis,not this time, but during history.

Not all people on this site are ignorant to believe a joke like this.
Provide your proof and facts.Though Iran didn't like Saddam's regime, but it was among the first ones who opposed Iraq's invasion.Unlike other Arab countries who gave their bases and resources to NATO to invade Iraq.Guess who are the people who are backstabbing each other on a daily basis,not this time, but during history.

The Arab countIES that you are referring to are limited to one Arab country = Kuwait. Neither Syria, Jordan nor KSA agreed with the invasion nor did they allow their lands to be a launching pad. Despite Saddam being at odds with all of them.

And who can blame Kuwait after Saddam invaded them in 1991? Saddam was going to be a threat for Kuwait as long as he was the ruler since he openly claimed Kuwaiti territory.

There is unity among all Sunni Arab countries which 95 percent of all Arab countries are. There is even unity between Arabs regardless of sect the vast majority of the time.

Here is your proof. Hardly a surprise that Iran wanted Saddam gone, was it? Same with Afghanistan. Words from your own leaders and opposition as well.

Not even Turkey (NATO member) allowed USA to invaded Iraq from it lands despite that being the initial plan.

According to this Wikipedia map, the only Arab country which supported the Iraq War was Kuwait. The rest (in blue), with the UAE's exception, all opposed it.

800px-State_positions_Iraq_war.svg.png

You need to use other sources than the mouth piece PressTV if you want to be fully informed.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm Era answered the guy who said something very stupid that Iran opened its airspace to NATO: big lol.

About Afghanistan: everyone knows how much Iran supported anti talibans...

Fact is these guys to take revenge said Iran was supporting talibans then and even said Ben Laden was refugee in Iran.
The same for the guys in Canada who right now say they work for Al Qaeda in Iran. Good way to take revenge. Canada trusts the terrorists which put bombs on their soil . big lol.

hmmm Era answered the guy who said something very stupid that Iran opened its airspace to NATO: big lol.

About Afghanistan: everyone knows how much Iran supported anti talibans...

Fact is these guys to take revenge said Iran was supporting talibans then and even said Ben Laden was refugee in Iran.
The same for the guys in Canada who right now say they work for Al Qaeda in Iran. Good way to take revenge. Canada trusts the terrorists which put bombs on their soil . big lol.

Iran's convoluted relationship with al-Qaeda | Al-Shorfa

Iran's relationship with al-Qaeda back in the spotlight | Mawtani

Al-Qaeda members have enjoyed protection from Iran, as the video I posted also proves, and even family members of Osama bin Laden.

Iran and Al-Qaeda might be ideological enemies/rivals but both have used each other in the fight against the West which both see as the biggest enemy.

Iran and state terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I also find it extremely strange that Al-Qaeda are yet to attack Iran when a amateurish group like Jundallah has been able to do that.

Same with Israel who has been hit by Palestinian bombers but not Al-Qaeda.

But they succeeded attacking the most powerful country ever seen in the USA.

Something is very fishy indeed.

two first sources are bullshit. It is true for Hezbollah of course . Iran was its creator .
BUt Al Qaeda always say they hate shias. Man be honnest about it.

It is not because Ben Laden is a terrorist that you have to consider his family terrorists .
In your wiki link it is all about it only:
n January 2009, the United States Treasury Department placed sanctions on four al-Qaeda operatives based in Iran. The fourt al-Qaeda operatives are Mustafa Hamid, Muhammad Rab'a al-Sayid al-Bahtiyti, Ali Saleh Husain, and Sa'ad bin Laden, one of Osama bin Laden's sons. Stuart Levey, Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence

Iran didn't kick people out of his country when they are Arabs, Afghans and so.
I remember for exemple that we even had in our country some Afghan leaders who were linked to anti shia groups. Maybe like in any country services and policies ... Iran didn't kick people because just being from a group or a family... they don't do it until they are sure they support terrorism against the country

Take this exemple here in France: Mohammed Merah was accepted here even if he was in terrorist hands some time but since it was no proof of danger directly to the state... they were checking his moves but not arresting him. Not checking enough his moves since he killed many people.
Does the world says France supports terrorism?
Does the world says France supports terrorism when some leaders like Gaddafi having many buildings in France and Gaddafi even gave money to the Sarkozy parti !!

Same with Israel who has been hit by Palestinian bombers but not Al-Qaeda.

But they succeeded attacking the most powerful country ever seen in the USA.

Something is very fishy indeed.

We (Israel) have been hit abroad by Al Qaeda. Much harder for them to mount something in Israel.

I hope you're not alluding to Al Qaeda being an Israeli creation or something. Let's not go nuts with the conspiracy theories. We get blamed for enough things without now being blamed for Al Qaeda.:tdown:

two first sources are bullshit. It is true for Hezbollah of course . Iran was its creator .
BUt Al Qaeda always say they hate shias. Man be honnest about it.

It is not because Ben Laden is a terrorist that you have to consider his family terrorists .
In your wiki link it is all about it only:

Iran didn't kick people out of his country when they are Arabs, Afghans and so.
I remember for exemple that we even had in our country some Afghan leaders who were linked to anti shia groups. Maybe like in any country services and policies ... didn't kick people because just being from a group or a family... until they didn't for sure are designed to support terrorism against the country

Take as exemple here in France: Mohammed Merah was accepted even if he was in terrorist hands sometimes but since it was no proof and designed danger directly to the state... they were checking his moves but not arresting him. Not checking enough since he killed many people.
Does the world says France supports terrorism?
Does the world says France supports terrorism when some leaders like Gaddafi having many buildings in France and Gaddafi even gave money to the Sarkozy parti !!

Al-Qaeda might hate Shias but that does not mean that Iran and Al-Qaeda has had no relations or benefited from each other. The fact that several Al-Qaeda members enjoyed protection in Iran is a testimony of that. Watch that video I posted.

Nobody talked about direct support. But there is definitely a relation since both parties have a fellow enemy (the West and Israel).

We (Israel) have been hit abroad by Al Qaeda. Much harder for them to mount something in Israel.

I hope you're not alluding to Al Qaeda being an Israeli creation or something. Let's not go nuts with the conspiracy theories. We get blamed for enough things without now being blamed for Al Qaeda.:tdown:

We had the discussion yesterday. Al-Qaeda is a Western creation. I am quite busy right now. I need to write an assignment before 23.59 today so I will be back late this night or tomorrow.

Al-Qaeda might hate Shias but that does not mean that Iran and Al-Qaeda has had no relations or benefited from each other. The fact that several Al-Qaeda members enjoyed protection in Iran is a testimony of that. Watch that video I posted.

Nobody talked about direct support. But there is definitely a relation since both parties have a fellow enemy (the West and Israel).
Non sense for two important reasons:
- Al Qaeda would not work with Iran and they do the opposite supporting groups in the world against Iranian regime: from Iraq to Syria.
- Iran didn't need Al Qaeda : they have links to Hamas but of course much more with Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Without iran's help Alqaeda would not have reached Iraq coming from Afghanistan . They were transported and provided with arms and so..on via iranian territories. Youtube iran's connection to Al-qaeda....

Non sense for two important reasons:
- Al Qaeda would not work with Iran and they do the opposite supporting groups in the world against Iranian regime: from Iraq to Syria.
- Iran didn't need Al Qaeda : they have links to Hamas but of course much more with Hezbollah in Lebanon.

How is it nonsense Hussein, when Iran hosted Al-Qaeda members who were under their protection? Several articles write about this. Watch the video I posted. Iranian officials tell about it and so do American ones. Not all are "Western anti-Iranian" propaganda. Some are written by Shias themselves.

Iran supported/supports every group that is against their main enemies (West and Israel).

Look at this:

Iran Official Admits to Aiding Zarqawi in Iraq, Al-Awsat Says - Bloomberg

I am not sure why you try to dispute that. The Saudi government or Yemeni does not represent me or my action. Nor do your Iranian government represent all Iranians. So chill out, nobody is calling you a terrorist.

Smile and move on.

Al-Qaeda was a Western creation anyway originally. Later it evolved.

Every "journalist" can accuse and say anything without proof. I heard so many stories . Some are true when we can check it and some it is better to forget it. It is so easy to say something without any proof or any information about when where this was said ...
and definitively when you see the source :
the London-based Saudi newspaper reported
you don't need to go further to know it is bullshit.

And no : they were not protected : they were accepted in Iran : that's different.

As i said again : France accepted a lot of money from dictators or terrorist sponsors like Gaddafi, they accepted people like MOhammed Merah fighting against USA, but they didn't support people like Merah . That makes a difference . Get it?

Without iran's help Alqaeda would not have reached Iraq coming from Afghanistan . They were transported and provided with arms and so..on via iranian territories. Youtube iran's connection to Al-qaeda....

Says the guy from a country which raised and funded the mighty Al-Qaeda leader, the great Osama. Not to forget Taliban. ;)

Iran supporting Al-Qaeda is like KSA helping Hezbollah. Doesn't make sense.Al-Qaeda funds came from Saudi Arabia.Guess who were 15 suicide terrorists in 9/11 out of 19?Saudi Arabian Al-Qaeda members.Rings a bell?
No matter how hard you people try, facts are facts,and you can't change it.The only reason U.S neglected Saudi support of Taliban and Al-Qaeda is one thing and one thing only:Being a puppet state doing U.S objectives in ME and providing oil.

This is true. I don't hate Shia Muslims, we have many here in our community and we get along. But the government in Iraq is giving too much privileges to Shia and no Sunni. It's clear they have an agenda and they are targeting Sunni Iraqi's. The officials of course and those high in military. The normal average Iraqi whether Shia or Sunni realizes where this government is heading. And they've seen billboards of Khomeni in Iraq and went crazy over it. It don't want Iraq to turn that way but Iran is building it up as an ally after Syria. I honestly think the American Administration knows this too. But it will only increase their weapons sales. I hope the Iraqi people realize this. It's not a democracy. We all know that. It's an installed government.
Liar because you Wahhbi and you hate us more than any thing on the planet earth and thats why I hate you in return.

News from al 5anzeera
Anti-government clashes continue across Iraq - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Fresh violence in Iraq has killed at least 15 people, including 12 security force personnel and gunmen who died in attacks apparently launched in revenge for deadly clashes at a protest, officials have said.

Fighting between security forces and protesters near the northern town of Hawija left 27 people dead on Tuesday, and sparked a wave of revenge attacks in which a further 27 people were killed that day.

The revenge attacks continued on Wednesday, leaving nine security forces members and three gunmen dead.

In the deadliest fighting, gunmen killed five soldiers and wounded five more in the Suleiman Bek, area north of Baghdad, a high-ranking army officer and an administrative official said.

Gunmen also attacked a Sahwa militia checkpoint in Khales, northeast of Baghdad, killing four of the militiamen and wounding a fifth, a police lieutenant colonel and a doctor said.

Al Jazeera correspondent Jane Arraf, reporting near the disputed city of Kirkuk, said the Iraqi government said earlier on Wednesday that it is setting up a commission to investigate the string of attacks that erupted the day before.

Soldiers released

Also on Wednesday, a-government protesters released two Iraqi soldiers they had seized near Ramadi, west of Baghdad, a protest organiser said.

Abdulrazzaq al-Shammari, one of the organisers of the protests near Ramadi, said on Wednesday the two soldiers were turned over to a hospital in the city on Tuesday.

The soldiers were taken after deadly clashes between security forces and demonstrators in north Iraq left dozens dead and sparked a wave of revenge attacks.

He also said the demonstrators were demanding that Iraqi soldiers withdraw from all cities in Anbar province, where Ramadi is located, and remain in their main bases.

Dr Ahmed al-Ani, the director of the emergency department at the Ramadi hospital, said the facility had received two soldiers. One was wounded and still in hospital, while the second was released.

Police first lieutenant Ibrahim Faraj said on Tuesday that armed protesters killed six Iraqi soldiers near Ramadi and burned two armoured personnel carriers, but put the number of kidnapped soldiers at one instead of two.

Protesters have taken to the streets in Sunni-majority areas of Iraq for more than four months, calling for the resignation of Maliki and decrying the alleged targeting of their minority community by the Shiite-led authorities.

Clashes and attacks involving security forces, protesters and their supporters left 54 people dead across the country in the worst day of violence since the demonstrations began.

They use violence, violence will be used back, nothing sunni-shia about this, if 20 animals run at you with swords and other deadly weapons then your not going to shoot ?

Besides Hasani, they attacked your dear brothers SAHWA, explain this.
Since its from Qatar propaganda agency none of this is Press TV safawi news

They are a bunch of people looking for violence, nothing to do with sunni-shia for these matters

The larger protests probably do, but there are always some idiots that think violence is going to work
And these traitors cowards still saying innocents Arab sunni! please Mr. Maliki go ahead and clean the country of these traitors.

Why are you talking about other protests? Those that killed 36 innocent protestors took place near Kirkuk. What you are talking about are protests in Ramadi 400-500 km away.

Hundred of thousands Sunni Arab have protested. Are all now terrorists or what according to you?

What about the Iraqi army who killed 36 peaceful unarmed civilians? What would you call them?

Why is Al-Maliki behaving as a dictator if there is democracy in Iraq?

Why is he allowing Iraqi Hezbollah and Shia terrorists to roam around freely while he only cries about Sunnis or foreign interference? This Iraqi government support the Bahrain opposition, Iranian Mullah regime and the Houthis in Yemen. So they are not innocent.

Everybody meddles all over the Middle East, including Iraq, which is the reality of the Middle East.

If the Iranian backed Maliki regime can kill 36 innocent Sunni protestors and nothing is wrong then they should not interfere in Bahrain, Yemen or the Eastern Province in KSA and made comments there.

Or Syria.

Every blind duck can see what is happening in the Middle East. Anyway I have said what I wanted. If the Iraqi government and Iraqi Shias support Bahrain, Houthis and the protestors in the Eastern Province we will support the Iraqi Sunni Arabs and their demands. Works both ways.

I as a Sunni Arab will always support Sunnis and Arabs against the enemies of both in the region. And the enemies are all clear and visible for all. I don't need to fight. I will just use my freedom of speech instead.
yes all of you terrorists no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom