What's new

At least 27 killed as Iraqi forces raid Sunni protest camp

You so naive if you think you can cheat someone in this forum since must of them are educated to some level exceed yours and I can bring or show you what those protest in Iraq I mean the baathist calling us to make sure that you people know nothing more than hate. hate every thing even your self.

I'm not into your thing. I asked a simple question and I explained why. But you've taken things with frustration and accused me of several things.

Maliki has decided to compensate the families of "terrorists and Naqshbandi" and send them to wound treatment abroad

- -

Wonderful move, although the blood was shed, but better than the worst which is a total secterian war.

يا عراقيين لا تخلوا من نفسكم فرجة ومضحكة للعالم

I'm impressed, that wasn't expected at all..:yahoo:

664748444.jpg

I'm impressed, that wasn't expected at all..:yahoo:

664748444.jpg

Ameen to that.

Mailki knows they will retaliate, He doesn't want to escalate the matter but things are going in the opposite direction. The Anti-Govrment protesters took control over one of the northern cities called Salaman something and now 48 hours been giving to let go or we might see another blood shed.

From the beginning the army should not have raided the protesters inside their camps.

Ameen to that.

Mailki knows they will retaliate, He doesn't want to escalate the matter but things are going in the opposite direction. The Anti-Govrment protesters took control over one of the northern cities called Salaman something and now 48 hours been giving to let go or we might see another blood shed.

From the beginning the army should not have raided the protesters inside their camps.

Doesn't matter brother, it's a credit to him. Iraqis had enough, a sectarian war in Iraq will burn everything, the only winner is Iran. Believe me, eveything will be okay if all accepted peace, and again, Iraq is not Syria, it will just get burnt out. watch from 3:15 :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't matter brother, it's a credit to him. Iraqis had enough, a sectarian war in Iraq will burn everything, the only winner is Iran. Believe me, eveything will be okay if all accepted peace, and again, Iraq is not Syria, it will just get burnt out. watch from 3:15 :cry:

thats not deed nor do I give him anything for it. that is a must. Any country must ensure full health services to its citizens. The protesters have been protesting for all most five months now and their demand are not met. If he is willing to end this situation he should listen to the people and stop turning his back.

@1:08 :omghaha: A7lam

The-Undertaker_display_image.jpg

thats not deed nor do I give him anything for it. that is a must. Any country must ensure full health services to its citizens. The protesters have been protesting for all most five months now and their demand are not met. If he is willing to end this situation he should listen to the people and stop turning his back.

@1:08 :omghaha:

I know who is this guy. However, a sectarian war shouldn't be an option. There is no shame in making concessions to brothers. I hope the Sunnis accept it and end this.

I know who is this guy. However, a sectarian war shouldn't be an option. There is no shame in making concessions to brothers. I hope the Sunnis accept it and end this.

No one is hoping or ever wants to see any conflict. we hope to see Iraq flourish again but seems like that bug turban wont let go.

All Im saying is that Al-Mailki or any other leader should not give a blind eye to his people. Take for example here in KSA, Our ordinary Shia citizens are well taken care of by the government in all aspects of life. Even their places of worship, courts... and so one all on the government and by the government. Also the doors always are open for them to meet the king or any other authorities in the country in any case. There is no slight distinguish. we all enjoy same welfare.

Kurdish Arab Idol singer sparks controversy

UAE singer and judge Ahlam lash out at singer for not saying she is from Iraq

624216784.jpg

Arbil: A singer from Iraq’s Kurdistan region has made it through to the semi-final of an Arab talent contest, igniting heated debates over Iraqi identity and politicising the popular TV show.
A panel of judges praised 24-year-old Parwaz Hussain and she was voted through to the next round of “Arab Idol”, in which aspiring popstars from Morocco to Bahrain compete for a recording contract. Many Kurds have rallied behind Parwaz, who wore a pendant in the shape of “greater Kurdistan” - the term used to describe the territory Kurds claim as their rightful homeland, which covers swathes of Syria, Turkey, Iran and Iraq.
“If before you were a singer, now you bear a great patriotic responsibility,” one Facebook user called Kurdistani Kurdan wrote on Parwaz’s page. At her first audition, Parwaz, who speaks broken Arabic, was accompanied by a translator so she could communicate with the judges.
She has sung in both Arabic and Kurdish. Unlike two other Arab Iraqi contestants who were described as being from Iraq, Parwaz’s origin was referred to as “Iraqi Kurdistan”. On Saturday night’s show, one of the judges took issue with the distinction. “I am against the country title that says Parwaz is from Kurdistan, because Kurdistan is an inseparable part of Iraq,” said Ahlam, a popstar from the United Arab Emirates.
“I want your introduction to say that you are from Iraq and not Kurdistan.” The comment provoked an angry response among Kurds, who said it was evidence of Arab racism towards them.
“Tell Ahlam we are not Arabs,” said Ako Aljaff on Parwaz’s Facebook page. Others said that as a Kurd she should not have entered a competition called “Arab Idol” in the first place. Ahlam later apologised on her Facebook page, but many Kurds said they would not accept the gesture unless it was broadcast on television. Some Arab nationalists took umbrage at that. “If the Kurds didn’t like what Ahlam said, let them go to India or Pakistan or the Soviet Union or Armenia and establish their state far away from us,” said one Facebook user named Moteb Saud.

Kurdish Arab Idol singer sparks controversy | GulfNews.com

No one is hoping or ever wants to see any conflict. we hope to see Iraq flourish again but seems like that bug turban wont let go.

All Im saying is that Al-Mailki or any other leader should not give a blind eye to his people. Take for example here in KSA, Our ordinary Shia citizens are well taken care of by the government in all aspects of life. Even their places of worship, courts... and so one all on the government and by the government. Also the doors always are open for them to meet the king or any other authorities in the country in any case. There is no slight distinguish. we all enjoy same welfare.[/Quoted]Do you that lying is prohibited in Islam so stop being liar< 70% percent of the people of Saudi are without homes! the one of the richest country most of its people live in a rented homes what a shame,
images
..........https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...AVs99Aq8WU15dy5lMhTJHIJY6KoeYmE2UTxzsrVQjQ3JA.........

Officials: Iraqi soldiers regain control of Sunni town north of Baghdad after gunmen leave

BAGHDAD &#8212; Iraqi authorities say soldiers backed by tanks have retaken control of a Sunni town north of Baghdad after gunmen who seized it earlier withdrew without resistance.

Police and military officials said that army units entered Suleiman Beg on Friday morning after negotiations with local tribal leaders.

Sunni gunmen seized the town Thursday after a firefight with security forces.

More than 150 people have been killed in clashes in Sunni towns in western and northern Iraq in the past four days. The fighting has raised concerns about the spread of sectarian clashes in Iraq.

The latest unrest in Iraq began on Tuesday after a deadly security crackdown on a Sunni protest encampment in the northern town of Hawija. Sunnis charge that the Shiite-led government mistreats them.

* From alshawi

though there was no fighting

Iraqi forces enter Sleiman bek after less than two hours of fighting. Most fighters laid their arms down in fear of the army, the ones that didn't got sent to hell.

554600_536982429699878_911876018_n.jpg

Iraqi forces enter Sleiman bek after less than two hours of fighting. Most fighters laid their arms down in fear of the army, the ones that didn't got sent to hell.

554600_536982429699878_911876018_n.jpg

OMG, this might trigger a civil war. I just saw some YouTube videos of Shias condemning such attack. Let just count on the Iraqi Parliament for now. They seem to be very tough on Al-Malki.

But this is not supposed to have any links to maliki, this is state security

Back
Top Bottom