What's new

At least 2 dead in blast at Catholic church in Quetta

ISIS claimed responsibility
DRPIyo5WsAAnKAe.jpg
This saved RAW.
But I read in this forum that ISIS making Afganistan as their base...They were wrong.

But I read in this forum that ISIS making Afganistan as their base...They were wrong.
Yes they are half of Afghanistan is under Taliban control with pockets of ISIS

What it has to do with being Kafir?
Well the Mullah tullahs which folks were rooting for few weeks ago consider Christians fair game for real or imagined crimes of US

They just have to hunt wild ones and hope they don't get caught.
No one cares they eat boars all the time in Punjab and Sindh

Deterence at sub conventional level has failed. Pakistan since the time of Zia has gradually slide into the hands of "softies" who are the establishment and deep state.

Pathetic state of affairs. This whole idea of fighting this perpetual war against the so called terrorists at home is moronic, self defeating and more worryingly, the high up still believe in this non sense. Mark my words, the enemy nations will keep on sending these mercenaries to hit our citizens, our cities and towns. For them these mercenaries are dispensable. They will keep on rebranding them with time, be it TTP or ISIS.

The whole idea of deterence is based on tit for tat. Enemy nations should not be under any illusion that they can get away by terrorising our people. There has to be response within the lands of enemy nations within day, if not hours. BUT, it seems all are wearing bangles and have forgotten how to deal with terrorist nations and their leaders. You can't talk with them you can't reason with them. only fear of repercussions will work. Nothing else will do.

And for heaven sake, get out of this "operation cleanup doesn't depend on time and pace", mentality. Time is of the essence. Move fast, be relentless.

Remember the Nizam e Mustafa movement in Swat?It all starts in the same way
Nope. Invalid comparison. Distorted fact..the swati mullah never used the term "Nizam-e-Mustafa".

This will continue till we take matters in our hand and take on Afghanistan... bomb the sht out of terrorist dens

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom