What's new

At least 2 dead in blast at Catholic church in Quetta

LOL, obviously it hasn't happened because Pork is banned in your entire primitive 6th century country. It's harder to find a Pig in Pakistan than it is finding someone willing to blow up for the sky daddy. Since it is banned, no Hindu or Christian has ever dared to smuggle Pork. They get killed all the time for a simple thing such as blasphemy, so they know very well whats going to happen by killing the muslim holy animal, the yummy juicy bacon piggy Oink Oink
Yes it's banned all together unlike you cave dwellers who would eat Rats save the cow for it's cow cola.
Then again creatures who smear them selves with Cow sh*8 have obviously have head full of the stuff as well.

The cowardly swines have struck again on innocent pakistani minority May Allah have mercy upon the soul of christian shuhadas , wish the perpetrators nothing but death and destruction

8 people reported dead, watchman/security guard & 3 women in dead....

Did Allah teach you to discriminate on basis of caste and status. I think not.
You are the one having incest in your family it seems. Can't match you filthy red light area language.

No your bhagwan created all this caste filth,

atleast we are not product of illegal bhabhi fvcking like your ugly stinky sanghi bhangi kind :rofl: shakal per lannat pari hoti hai..

again you uncivilized subhumans from ganga shithole should be the last one to talk about my language...

Its not actually banned Hindus eat wild pigs in Sindh
I Know dude but these Indians come on Pakistani forums and talk as if they are related to snow white, terrorists attacks happening all over the world, the scumbags have attacked, Mosques, shrines , schools , churches and other soft targets in Pakistan but no individuals take law in their own hands for killing other because of his beliefs or what he practices.

ISIS claimed responsibility
DRPIyo5WsAAnKAe.jpg

Hindus drink cow cola.
Muslims drink camel cola

Different animal, same stupidity.

WHO had to issue an open warning to you pi$$lims(pun intended) to stop drinking camel urine to avoid MERS virus in 2015
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/mers-outbreak-dont-drink-potentially-fatal-camel-urine-who-warns-10307041.html
It may be practised in some places but unlike India it's not an industry, Muttarhindus :-)D) have been very creative by adding own flavour to it.

The Indians and their enablers in the country at it again.

LOl yea, way to go India, out of all people, hunt a Christian to strike against Pakistan. Reminds me of South Koreans stealing the gold medal from a black man to get back at America at the olympics. What's next in imaginationland, ISI attacking Hurriyat conference office to teach India a lesson? :rofl:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom