What's new

At least 2 dead in blast at Catholic church in Quetta

Rest in peace to the innocent civilians and rest is p!ss you terrorist scum .

Deterence at sub conventional level has failed. Pakistan since the time of Zia has gradually slide into the hands of "softies" who are the establishment and deep state.

Pathetic state of affairs. This whole idea of fighting this perpetual war against the so called terrorists at home is moronic, self defeating and more worryingly, the high up still believe in this non sense. Mark my words, the enemy nations will keep on sending these mercenaries to hit our citizens, our cities and towns. For them these mercenaries are dispensable. They will keep on rebranding them with time, be it TTP or ISIS.

The whole idea of deterence is based on tit for tat. Enemy nations should not be under any illusion that they can get away by terrorising our people. There has to be response within the lands of enemy nations within day, if not hours. BUT, it seems all are wearing bangles and have forgotten how to deal with terrorist nations and their leaders. You can't talk with them you can't reason with them. only fear of repercussions will work. Nothing else will do.

And for heaven sake, get out of this "operation cleanup doesn't depend on time and pace", mentality. Time is of the essence. Move fast, be relentless.

I have been advocating this for over a year but before you can do any of this, You need a strong nationalistic leader with a pair of bollocks to go with em.

More importantly you need to eliminate Achakzai, Diesel drum, Noora and his loyal merasi, Zardari and his dhari circus. These mofo are the hindrance in the country.

I stand corrected it was called Nizam e adal by group Tehreek e nizame shariat e Muhammadi
Furthermore, it was a violent armed takeover right the start. While the sit-in in Islamabad was a peaceful protest against the govt's covert attempt to alter a law that is dear and near to every Pakistani Muslim's heart and we totally stood by that cause despite the some disagreement over the leadership Khadim Hussain Rizvi. Furthermore, the state dealt both situations on their merit, Swat was cleared through a violent military intervention while the sit-in ended with a peaceful deal and the prime suspect's resign.

Furthermore, it was a violent armed takeover right the start. While the sit-in in Islamabad was a peaceful protest against the govt's covert attempt to alter a law that is dear and near to every Pakistani Muslim's heart and we totally stood by that cause despite the some disagreement over the leadership Khadim Hussain Rizvi. Furthermore, the state dealt both situations on their merit, Swat was cleared through a violent military intervention while the sit-in ended with a peaceful deal and the prime suspect's resign.
The final demands of both groups are similar we have to remember the end deal didnt just end at Ahmadi clause and the sit in has not ended this group it has only made it stronger

The final demands of both groups are similar we have to remember the end deal didnt just end at Ahmadi clause and the sit in has not ended this group it has only made it stronger
What are the demands of the both groups?

I have been advocating this for over a year but before you can do any of this, You need a strong nationalistic leader with a pair of bollocks to go with em.

More importantly you need to eliminate Achakzai, Diesel drum, Noora and his loyal merasi, Zardari and his dhari circus. These mofo are the hindrance in the country.

I have been saying this since 9/11 on different forums I wrote.

I am afraid the buck stop at the top. Who brought, sustained and gave access to the power corridors to the likes of Nawaz, Zardari, diseal, Achkzai etc? Just because these corrupts and traitors can be controlled!!?? What kind of suicidal strategy is this? It took just one speech of JFK to get a bullet in the head from American deep state, when he tried to cross the red lines, and he was the most popular president.

Our deep state is I am afraid is now highly compromised and in the hands of incompetent fools who like to spend time playing golf. Complete lack of threat perception and how to deal with it. Where we should be fighting this axis of evil, the trioka of CIA/RAW/MOSSAD in their own den and backyard, we are happy in just squashing some maggots they send to us.

There has to be a change in deep state first, the like of Gen Hameed Gul and Gen Nasir at helm. We are in state of war, we cannot afford to have softies controlling our deep state anymore.

I have been saying this since 9/11 on different forums I wrote.

I am afraid the buck stop at the top. Who brought, sustained and gave access to the power corridors to the likes of Nawaz, Zardari, diseal, Achkzai etc? Just because these corrupts and traitors can be controlled!!?? What kind of suicidal strategy is this? It took just one speech of JFK to get a bullet in the head from American deep state, when he tried to cross the red lines, and he was the most popular president.

Our deep state is I am afraid is now highly compromised and in the hands of incompetent fools who like to spend time playing golf. Complete lack of threat perception and how to deal with it. Where we should be fighting this axis of evil, the trioka of CIA/RAW/MOSSAD in their own den and backyard, we are happy in just squashing some maggots they send to us.

There has to be a change in deep state first, the like of Gen Hameed Gul and Gen Nasir at helm. We are in state of war, we cannot afford to have softies controlling our deep state anymore.

Going off on a tangent emotionally is not the answer! If the deep state is that flawed then why is Pakistan not turned into Libya, Syria and Iraq despite all the efforts of foreign powers? I assume you are aware of the planted democracy in Pakistan in tandem by Condoleezza rice and David Miliband? NRO? This paved the destruction at the hands of zardari and noora!

Gen hameed gul is dead and he retired almost 30 years ago from his service and more importantly instead of digging up the past maybe prep for the future. Unless you have a time altering device to change the past then keep moving forward.

Hi all things are connected yesterday openly said minorities are more safer in India then in Pakistan

http://www.firstpost.com/india/exil...ndia-than-in-pakistan-bangladesh-4262533.html

Now this must be some connection as it was twitted yesterday all over twitter , Now coming to the point of internal matters I think its time ISI do its work instead of meddling in political affairs and get rid of these scums ,there is a clear lack of focus and failure in intelligence

Going off on a tangent emotionally is not the answer! If the deep state is that flawed then why is Pakistan not turned into Libya, Syria and Iraq despite all the efforts of foreign powers? I assume you are aware of the planted democracy in Pakistan in tandem by Condoleezza rice and David Miliband? NRO? This paved the destruction at the hands of zardari and noora!

Gen hameed gul is dead and he retired almost 30 years ago from his service and more importantly instead of digging up the past maybe prep for the future. Unless you have a time altering device to change the past then keep moving forward.

Tangent? Emotional? What are you on about?

Is Iraq and Syria are the examples we like to set for a nuke armed 200 million strong nation? That's very low. We get happy very easily with the lollipops. Where we should be judging our deep state on their efforts on how they are screwing up the enemy nations in their own den, we are happy with defeatist mentality.

Remind me, who was the guarantor of the NRO?

Ofcourse the likes of Hameed Gul are dead. It's not about the personalities, you didn't read my post properly. It's about mentality and approach. Pardon my French, but the enlighten moderation bullsh!t has to give away to old school of right wingers with in deep state. You need your own nutcases to deal with the likes of Modi, Netanyahu and Trump of this world.

Lastly, the sub conventional war cannot be won just be defending ourselves. We must go on front foot and start spreading the same tactics among the enemy nations with ruthlessness and be relentless.

RIP, once again timely response has averted a big tragedy but still innocent precious lives have been lost, Pak army needs to start a grand operation around Quetta where these terrorists have sleeper cells and of course terrorists are being sponsored by foreign agencies hell bent on destabilizing Pakistan.

We must train Christians to defend their places of worship . Arm them well and train them well. That goes foe other minorities like Hindus as well. I am a Muslim and I am 100 against these terrorists. India all over this along with America. Payback should be delivered soon

RIP, may God give power to the families who lost their loved ones & some brain to those brainwashed fools who blow themselves up anywhere.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom