What's new

At least 2 dead in blast at Catholic church in Quetta

Their ideology tells them that everyone who is not a Sunni muslim= A kuffar worthy of death.
I'm Sunni and 85% of Pakistani Muslim and of Muslims around the globe are Sunni and none of us believes any innocent person regardless of his/her sect, religion (non-religion) should be killed. These are terrorists operating from Afghanistan and supported by anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam agencies.

strict implementation of sharia law that only caters to their sect
That was not the demand of the participants of the sit-in.

Off topic: Is it you in your DP? Congrats on doing graduation.

I'm Sunni and 85% of Pakistani Muslim and of Muslims around the globe are Sunni and none of us believes any innocent person regardless of his/her sect, religion (non-religion) should be killed. These are terrorists operating from Afghanistan and supported by anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam agencies.

That's not what I was saying mate. I was saying that they view all non-sunnis are kaffir.

Tangent? Emotional? What are you on about?

Is Iraq and Syria are the examples we like to set for a nuke armed 200 million strong nation? That's very low. We get happy very easily with the lollipops. Where we should be judging our deep state on their efforts on how they are screwing up the enemy nations in their own den, we are happy with defeatist mentality.

Remind me, who was the guarantor of the NRO?

Ofcourse the likes of Hameed Gul are dead. It's not about the personalities, you didn't read my post properly. It's about mentality and approach. Pardon my French, but the enlighten moderation bullsh!t has to give away to old school of right wingers with in deep state. You need your own nutcases to deal with the likes of Modi, Netanyahu and Trump of this world.

Lastly, the sub conventional war cannot be won just be defending ourselves. We must go on front foot and start spreading the same tactics among the enemy nations with ruthlessness and be relentless.

again, this emotional outburst, cool heads will always prevail. As I was trying to explain this cannot be dealt with one arm of the country it needs a united front. When pol parties have only one concern and that is to save their corruption. when there is no state policy in foreign office to fight the countries case on the international forum.

what do you expect? miracles? There was no foreign minister for almost 5 years! Turkey fought back against similar concocted undeclared war diplomatically and militarily. Their diplomacy yields results because their leadership is not busy saving their corruption or saying "mujhe kyun nikala". Their diplomacy speaks louder than their military action.

a shame that a nation needs armed guards to protect a place for pray... no matter what religion they pray there... this intollerance on earth has to stop... I vote for a world wide ban of religion for generations to come till humans get rid of this fucked up shit religions claim in the name of their god

We must train Christians to defend their places of worship . Arm them well and train them well. That goes foe other minorities like Hindus as well. I am a Muslim and I am 100 against these terrorists. India all over this along with America. Payback should be delivered soon
lolzz First we should train Muslims to defend Mosques against these same terrorists.

Their ideology tells them that everyone who is not a Sunni muslim= A kuffar worthy of death.
Your soup is slow dear Indian. Please go have some knowledge and a lot of reading to understand that more sunnis have been killed in Pakistan by these terrorists than non-sunnis. They have only one ideology and that is creating more fear by killing anyone

Killing the terrorist on the front won't do any good
.. the only way to end this war is to stop the ideological supply to the terrorist
The is not a one front war it is a multi front war..

Guess you never listened to his sermons i live in the 5km radius of where the action was
Not me its the picture of APS Principal with her son

Killing the terrorist on the front won't do any good
.. the only way to end this war is to stop the ideological supply to the terrorist
The is not a one front war it is a multi front war..
We made strides on the military front but failed spectacularly on the ideological front

I vote for a world wide ban of NATO invading countries and covertly supporting terrorists groups.
a shame that a nation needs armed guards to protect a place for pray... no matter what religion they pray there... this intollerance on earth has to stop... I vote for a world wide ban of religion for generations to come till humans get rid of this fucked up shit religions claim in the name of their god

RIP, once again timely response has averted a big tragedy but still innocent precious lives have been lost, Pak army needs to start a grand operation around Quetta where these terrorists have sleeper cells and of course terrorists are being sponsored by foreign agencies hell bent on destabilizing Pakistan.
The traitors in government and politics and finance and military need to be hanged first. That is the main problem.

Guess you never listened to his sermons i live in the 5km radius of where the action was

Not me its the picture of APS Principal with her son

We made strides on the military front but failed spectacularly on the ideological front

That's because the army has it's limits to combat terrorist while our military did an excellent job on the battlefield ..our civil government failed miserably in the accountability/monitoring of religious institutions and their leaders...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom