What's new

At least 2 dead in blast at Catholic church in Quetta

Because the truth that Pakistan was created for people rather than a particular religious ideology hasn't been restored, nor do the politicians in charge of education, etc. feel their lives will be safe if they restore it.
Allowing weed to grow is easier than removing it

OK.. so which Ex India Minister or President or for that matter any India official has admitted that TTP is supported by India ... and please don't throw a doctored video made of 54 cuts ...

Indian intelligence officers.

When did India admitted supporting any groups in Pakistan, let alone TTP or ISIS ???? :p:

LOL, please let me know what you are smoking nowadays. It looks really good stuff. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Indian intelligence officers both retired and currently serving.

What is the bone of content with you? you want to wade into afghanistan like a hooligan? will that resolve the issue?

I asked you some questions on diplomacy and gave an example of Turkey who faces almost the same issues, yet their diplomacy outshines their military action. Your emphasis is on technicalities like kids in the playground. My answer is very, very....very simple where is the nations diplomacy? Have you ever heard achakzai speak and the kind of excrement that exists his mouth? his best pal does nothing but attack the branch of the nation just like you are doing it now.

Let me say this much as I said this few weeks back. This is a marathon race where you cannot perform a 100m sprint when you still have many more miles to go. Untill all participants pace themselves on the same track the result will be different.

Now don't put words in my mouth will yea.

When that hell hole Afghanistan come into this?

It's simple. If RAW/CIA/MOSSAD are directly terrorising Pakistani citizens, just start given them doze of their medicine in their own soil. India got many internal vulnerabilities. Israel got problems with black jews. Hamaray haan kia un logon nay chorian pahne howe hain? Utilise the enemy nations vulnerabilities against them. Tit of tat. What is there difficult not to understand?

Your diatribes are getting silly with each reply. There is no one, I repeat one above Pakistan except Allah. No holly cows. With great power comes great responsibility and with it, Greater scrutiny. For years, even a child in this nation knew that both Nazaw and Zardaris clans are criminals, yet they were given access, infact facilitated to the power corridors by non other then establishment/deep state.

So when the likes of you moan about the successive governments doing nothing to project the interest of Pakistan and fight it case, and leaving the establishment to do all the work, I really do not have to speak in eight different languages to hammer home a simple point, that it is the establishment who brought these crooks to power at first place. Was the establishment expecting that Pakistan will go leaps and bounds under Zardari and Nawaz? I am all ears, please bring forth your counter arguments to prove me wrong, without beating around the bush.

In mature societies, everyone is held accountable specially those who enjoy absolute power. So everyone is kept on toes for collective good of the nation. In Pakistan case, there is really no more room for fk ups or experiments. Time is running out and our enemy nations are breathing down on our neck. This mess created by NRO needs to be cleaned asap, without the non sense of "operation cleanup doesn't depend on pace and time". Time is of the essence and it is running down fast.

Indian intelligence officers.

Indian intelligence officers both retired and currently serving.

You are blatantly lying. Nothing else. You won't be able to show a single link to substantiate your claim I challenge. :p:

You are blatantly lying. Nothing else. You won't be able to show a single link to substantiate your claim I challenge. :p:

Have you heard of Kulbhushan Yadav?

“If we promote the resurrection movements within Pakistan and add fuel to this fire, Pakistan army will try to look inwards and will be distracted from Kashmir and India,” said Bikram Singh indian COAS

Because the truth that Pakistan was created for people rather than a particular religious ideology hasn't been restored, nor do the politicians in charge of education, etc. feel their lives will be safe if they restore it.
OH, there for our founder of PAKISTAN Quaid E Azam established the 2 nation theory o_O & in there in Pakistan we respect our all minorities & gives there all rights as Prophet MUHAMMAD(PBUH) told us about.

Have you heard of Kulbhushan Yadav?

If we promote the resurrection movements within Pakistan and add fuel to this fire, Pakistan army will try to look inwards and will be distracted from Kashmir and India,” said Bikram Singh indian COAS

There is a big IF in front, it's not like your Musharraf saying we have been supporting terrorism in India and that he personally is a big fan of LeT etc. Non of our current or Ex officials have ever claimed to support TTP or the likes. On the contrary your's have claimed it time and again. :(

Why still minorities're being targeted:
Because
1. National Action Plan not implemented fully
2.No policy or plan to stop funding of known terrorist out fits
3. Mixing state affairs & politics with corrupt greedy extremist Religious clergy
4. No check on Madrassas

till these above mentioned issues are addressed i see no change coming in foreseeable future.

Now don't put words in my mouth will yea.

When that hell hole Afghanistan come into this?

It's simple. If RAW/CIA/MOSSAD are directly terrorising Pakistani citizens, just start given them doze of their medicine in their own soil. India got many internal vulnerabilities. Israel got problems with black jews. Hamaray haan kia un logon nay chorian pahne howe hain? Utilise the enemy nations vulnerabilities against them. Tit of tat. What is there difficult not to understand?

Your diatribes are getting silly with each reply. There is no one, I repeat one above Pakistan except Allah. No holly cows. With great power comes great responsibility and with it, Greater scrutiny. For years, even a child in this nation knew that both Nazaw and Zardaris clans are criminals, yet they were given access, infact facilitated to the power corridors by non other then establishment/deep state.

So when the likes of you moan about the successive governments doing nothing to project the interest of Pakistan and fight it case, and leaving the establishment to do all the work, I really do not have to speak in eight different languages to hammer home a simple point, that it is the establishment who brought these crooks to power at first place. Was the establishment expecting that Pakistan will go leaps and bounds under Zardari and Nawaz? I am all ears, please bring forth your counter arguments to prove me wrong, without beating around the bush.

In mature societies, everyone is held accountable specially those who enjoy absolute power. So everyone is kept on toes for collective good of the nation. In Pakistan case, there is really no more room for fk ups or experiments. Time is running out and our enemy nations are breathing down on our neck. This mess created by NRO needs to be cleaned asap, without the non sense of "operation cleanup doesn't depend on pace and time". Time is of the essence and it is running down fast.

Now how am I making you spit out verbs and nouns on my by behest? Unless you have a string that I am in control off upon pulling makes you speak the way I want! I offer my point of and that point of view is not going to change! I arrived at a conclusion based on how I observe and perceive things.

You have written a great mini lecture but I standby what I said earlier so there is no need for me to repeat it again.

Now how am I making you spit out verbs and nouns on my by behest? Unless you have a string that I am in control off upon pulling makes you speak the way I want! I offer my point of and that point of view is not going to change! I arrived at a conclusion based on how I observe and perceive things.

You have written a great mini lecture but I standby what I said earlier so there is no need for me to repeat it again.

You are just honking some random gibberish.

I have already rest my case.

There is a big IF in front, it's not like your Musharraf saying we have been supporting terrorism in India and that he personally is a big fan of LeT etc. Non of our current or Ex officials have ever claimed to support TTP or the likes. On the contrary your's have claimed it time and again. :(
Yadaf is your if answered.

You are just honking some random gibberish.

I have already rest my case.

Thats right I am honking gibberish where you sing the gospel. What was your case? It neither had a beginning middle or end it was just shooting fish in a barrel.

OH, there for our founder of PAKISTAN Quaid E Azam established the 2 nation theory o_O & in there in Pakistan we respect our all minorities & gives there all rights as Prophet MUHAMMAD(PBUH) told us about.
What school and city did you learn this distortion in?

1573204-cartoonsabirnazarthdecember-1513620118-311-640x480.jpg

Thats right I am honking gibberish where you sing the gospel. What was your case? It neither had a beginning middle or end it was just shooting fish in a barrel.

LOL. Go and read my earlier comments and educate yourself. You remind me of that old phrase "zulekha aurat thee yah mard".

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom