What's new

At least 2 dead in blast at Catholic church in Quetta

a shame that a nation needs armed guards to protect a place for pray... no matter what religion they pray there... this intollerance on earth has to stop... I vote for a world wide ban of religion for generations to come till humans get rid of this fucked up shit religions claim in the name of their god
In their messed up brains they took revenge for what happened in Syria or Palestine these Daesh-holes didnt even spare the kids
I just couldnt watch the little girl cry outside this church

nothing has been done by our govts to cater the ideology on the other hand until Afghan refugees are in pakistan these thing will keep repeating themselves

This was planned to be anoter black December... but thanks to security guy they failed
Obviously the security guy was sparsely armed with one of those "Charray waali badooq". The terrorist in white dress was not even injured despite being hit.

Last edited:
That's not what I was saying mate. I was saying that they view all non-sunnis are kaffir.
Mate, even that's not true so you need to get more knowledge. Kafir means anyone who denies Islam as the religion so all non-Muslims are Kafir. But no sect of Islam is Kafir according to Sunnis. Especially if you're referring to Shias, Sunnis do not consider them Kafir because they are Muslim.

again, this emotional outburst, cool heads will always prevail. As I was trying to explain this cannot be dealt with one arm of the country it needs a united front. When pol parties have only one concern and that is to save their corruption. when there is no state policy in foreign office to fight the countries case on the international forum.

what do you expect? miracles? There was no foreign minister for almost 5 years! Turkey fought back against similar concocted undeclared war diplomatically and militarily. Their diplomacy yields results because their leadership is not busy saving their corruption or saying "mujhe kyun nikala". Their diplomacy speaks louder than their military action.

Emotional? Lol

These are the hard realities. We are losing on sub conventional front because we don't reply to enemy nations with same coin. We need to step up the sub conventional warfare within enemy soil.

And no one in deep state should moan about the Shareef or Zardari clans and the policy they persued once in power, because they themselves, the deep state was the guarantor. I can bet my mortgage that there are still elements within establishment who wants to protect the shareef clan just by looking on how much freedom he is allowed despite the damage he and his clan has done to Pakistan.

Well, that tells a different story. There seems to be inadequate security provided to the Church which is a criminal offence on the part of the provincial govt including the interior minister. There are not so many Churches and furthermore, their service takes place on the sundays so why can't the govt provide a few police-men with proper arms to protect the Church? because they are busy in protecting the corrupt rulers of the province?

Emotional? Lol

These are the hard realities. We are losing on sub conventional front because we don't reply to enemy nations with same coin. We need to step up the sub conventional warfare within enemy soil.

And no one in deep state should moan about the Shareef or Zardari clans and the policy they persued once in power, because they themselves, the deep state was the guarantor. I can bet my mortgage that there are still elements within establishment who wants to protect the shareef clan just by looking on how much freedom he is allowed despite the damage he and his clan has done to Pakistan.

Again. As I already pointed where are the responsible bodies fighting their share of the fight. Ok 3 years ago APS happened and a national action plan was created which was subsequently trashed. As per that how much action has the civil side done?

I am pretty sure part of that was to present Pakistan's case in the international arena. Where is Pakistan's narrative on the global stage? It has been sabotaged brilliantly by the very people who took oath of office to serve nations interests.

Instead of shooting fish in the barrel if one thinks about it calmly then it's better for the situation.

lolzz First we should train Muslims to defend Mosques against these same terrorists.

Your soup is slow dear Indian. Please go have some knowledge and a lot of reading to understand that more sunnis have been killed in Pakistan by these terrorists than non-sunnis. They have only one ideology and that is creating more fear by killing anyone
I think you missed my point.

Again. As I already pointed where are the responsible bodies fighting their share of the fight. Ok 3 years ago APS happened and a national action plan was created which was subsequently trashed. As per that how much action has the civil side done?

I am pretty sure part of that was to present Pakistan's case in the international arena. Where is Pakistan's narrative on the global stage? It has been sabotaged brilliantly by the very people who took oath of office to serve nations interests.

Instead of shooting fish in the barrel if one thinks about it calmly then it's better for the situation.

Just take few steps back and ask these questions to yourself. Who was the guarantor of NRO. Who rigged the 2013 election in favour of Nawaz so the original NRO deal with forigen powers would be kept?

Then why moan about these corrupts at the helm of affairs for not doing anything like national action plan?

Just take few steps back and ask these questions to yourself. Who was the guarantor of NRO. Who rigged the 2013 election in favour of Nawaz so the original NRO deal with forigen powers would be kept?

Then why moan about these corrupts at the helm of affairs for not doing anything like national action plan?

I ask you to do the same, take a step back and ask who votes for these people and enforces a tailor made democracy on Pakistan.

I ask you to do the same, take a step back and ask who votes for these people and enforces a tailor made democracy on Pakistan.

And you think people voted nazaw to power?? Do you know who was the third person in infamous 35 puncture audio?

Common mate. If you are not going to answer the right questions, you are not going to get correct answers.

"They" fked up big time. And "they" need to clean the mess rather quickly. The whole decade of nation's time, resources and more importantly thousands of lives were lost, just to please forigen powers.

And you think people voted nazaw to power?? Do you know who was the third person in infamous 35 puncture audio?

Common mate. If you are not going to answer the right questions, you are not going to get correct answers.

"They" fked up big time. And "they" need to clean the mess rather quickly. The whole decade of nation's time, resources and more importantly thousands of lives were lost, just to please forigen powers.

What is the bone of content with you? you want to wade into afghanistan like a hooligan? will that resolve the issue?

I asked you some questions on diplomacy and gave an example of Turkey who faces almost the same issues, yet their diplomacy outshines their military action. Your emphasis is on technicalities like kids in the playground. My answer is very, very....very simple where is the nations diplomacy? Have you ever heard achakzai speak and the kind of excrement that exists his mouth? his best pal does nothing but attack the branch of the nation just like you are doing it now.

Let me say this much as I said this few weeks back. This is a marathon race where you cannot perform a 100m sprint when you still have many more miles to go. Untill all participants pace themselves on the same track the result will be different.

Last edited:
Haan bhai, religious, sectarian violence is and always have been rife in your land. Terrorists attack happening on eve of Christmas. But yh its India thats to be blamed. This is just pathetic.

Always? ... no... not really... since the 1980s...
Part 1. 1980s our mullahfication to fight the soviets which carried out well into the late 1990s
Part 2. India makes a pact with the mullahfication aka TTP and now ISIS and promotes the current trend.

Pakistani stupidity and India's evil... the reason we are where we are now.

Silver lining.. Pak forces are on the move against this menace..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom