What's new

At least 2 dead in blast at Catholic church in Quetta

LOL. Go and read my earlier comments and educate yourself. You remind me of that old phrase "zulekha aurat thee yah mard".

making pointless derogatory remarks will strengthen your point? drunks in town centers get their point out better even though they are pissed drunk!

Last edited:
Quetta# Zarghon Road Damaky Me 3 Afraad JanbahaQ, 25 Zakhmi, Humlawer Church k Ander Mojud, FairinG ki AwaZy.
Christians are mostly impoverished in Pakistan..They are just 2% of the total Pakistan population but in the sanitation department they make up 90% of the sweepers..I guess they have least access to education and white collar and public jobs..

Christians are mostly impoverished in Pakistan..They are just 2% of the total Pakistan population but in the sanitation department they make up 90% of the sweepers..I guess they have least access to education and white collar and public jobs..

Well at least they're not being cut to shreds by your beloved Burmese military like the Karen Christians. Funny I don't see you crying about them where a state sponsored slaughter is going on. These are the actions of terrorists. Also why bring up a thread from months ago? Quite apt at trolling aren't you? No wonder the Bengali posters are calling you a fake.....

That is very bad we need to support our minority and help them in any way we can.

Well at least they're not being cut to shreds by your beloved Burmese military like the Karen Christians. Funny I don't see you crying about them where a state sponsored slaughter is going on. These are the actions of terrorists. Also why bring up a thread from months ago? Quite apt at trolling aren't you? No wonder the Bengali posters are calling you a fake.....
Sir, is it possible that you or someone else can check his ip and see if he's really Bangladeshi?

Sir, is it possible that you or someone else can check his ip and see if he's really Bangladeshi?

Bro of course he is a troll account. It's just a matter of time we catch him. My guess is he is a Indian Hindu nationalist disguised.

Some deviated Karens were engaged in insurgency so Myanmar had to tackle their actions. However, Myanmar army has its own Karen regiment, Myanmar had a Karen army chief of staff,one of the current minister of Myanmar is a Christian and you say Christians are oppressed? The pope visited Myanmar and you could have easily saw how happily the christian community decorated their churches and the streets due to the arrival of the pope. In Myanmar every religion is respected unless of course if you are from the religion which promotes jihad against kafirs...No jihadists will ever be tolerated in Myanmar, never..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom