What's new

At least 2 dead in blast at Catholic church in Quetta

Im not using APS for anything.
Im calling a spade a spade.
These people are never going to be happy with you
Thats what I try to get across to my fellow Pakistanis.

And this is as great as any other tragedy.
By making equivalences you are doing exactly that

Second suicide bomber killed by security forces. He was unable to detonate. Area has been cleared.

you low IQ scums deserve this language if you cant even differentiate b/w a credible source and a twitter handle which have no source of its own.. There are almost 50 news channels telecasting the incident live, interviewing victims and officials. but you only found out the thing which provide solace to your ugly stinky Pak obsessed bhangi kind.

whatever floats your boat ..... The source i posted belonged to some samaa news.

whatever floats your boat ..... The source i posted belonged to some samaa news.

and you low IQ bhangi cant differentiate between a verified account and fake. anyone can write samma..

That might very well have been the case in a country like Pakistan, but thankfully, Muslims eat veggies too. On the other hand, Hindus and Christians transporting yummy juicy Halal Pork do get lynched all the time.
Unlike your multi named and faced country, it hasn't happened in Pakistan and apart from Muslims there are many Hindus who slaughter Gau Mata for some mouth watering Beef Biryuani and the hypocrite Indians are known to be the main Beef exporters as well.

dun quote me further. I have no interest in entertaining you.

i will quote and fk your bharat mata everytime if your try to spread filth in such threads,

so better don't spread your filth sanghi terrorists.

i will quote and fk your bharat mata everytime if your try to spread filth in such threads,

so better don't spread your filth sanghi terrorists.

i too hate sanghis. Chalo, atleast there is something common.

Why are these aholes targeting Churches?
RIP the victims. We need to increase efforts to put an end to these terrorists.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom