What's new

At least 2 dead in blast at Catholic church in Quetta

They are switching to attack christians because killing muslims didnt kick up enough dust in West cause no one cares about those damn muzzies.

Now to malign Pakistan further they need to show poor bechari christian minority being persecuted.
As long as we continue to ignore issue of extremism and AFghans we will have this issue

Now every white christian will #Pray4Quetta but no one #Prayed4APS in western world.
Dont use APS to make it less of a tragedy

Church Declared Clear, handed over to the Church Management ... 400 people were inside Church

1 Suicide Bomber was shot dead & another one blew himself up, they were not able to enter the church .....
So dead people are security guards?

They are not credible news network, but fk the credibility as long as it can provide solace to your bastard kind...

@The Eagle

How do i know if certain new channel of pakistan is credible or not ? Mind your tongue.
I am not among those who laugh on deads unlike many of yours.

Im not using APS for anything.
Im calling a spade a spade.
These people are never going to be happy with you
Thats what I try to get across to my fellow Pakistanis.
As long as we continue to ignore issue of extremism and AFghans we will have this issue

Dont use APS to make it less of a tragedy

And this is as great as any other tragedy.

Thank God that any major tragedy has been averted, with Christmas around the corner, we hope the authorities provide extra security to our Christian community so these patriot and peace loving Pakistani minority can celebrate the occasion with all the festivities.

How do i know if certain new channel of pakistan is credible or not ? Mind your tongue.
Not a news channel just a dude with 120 followers

They arent exactly going mad for u as well.
They just might think u r from I RAN and make your tikka boti with their 2nd amendment. :p::omghaha:
LOL, if you have so many problems with White Christians, stop living in their country and gtfo.

you low IQ scums deserve this language if you cant even differentiate b/w a credible source and a twitter handle which have no source of its own.. There are almost 50 news channels telecasting the incident live, interviewing victims and officials. but you only found out the thing which provide solace to your ugly stinky Pak obsessed bhangi kind.

That might very well have been the case in a country like Pakistan, but thankfully, Muslims eat veggies too. On the other hand, Hindus and Christians transporting yummy juicy Halal Pork do get lynched all the time.

There is no incident in Pakistan in which someone killed other for eating pork..

@The Eagle @waz cant you guys control these scums?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom