What's new

At a time when Pakistan Iran relations are tanking, Saudi minister land in Pakistan.

They have oil and next few days US govt is going to release 29 billion dollars to the Iranian govt. Godamn what we have to fight for ... We love to hang ourselves on others' balls for a few rial more ..Suaid have money ... what we have to show muscles ... sorry to say we are one pathetic slave...
People here couple days ago were saying reason we didn't go join Yemen was because we lack the "conquering" genes, we are cowards, slaves

Opinions on this forum are twisted...

A world of difference between Pakistan and Palestine.

Racially, culturally and linguistically Palestinians are same them unlike us . Try marrying a Gulfie or try to get citizenship. They are drunk with oil money, warlords fighting over wealth. KSA tried to take over Qatar not so long ago. They have yet to mature politically past their colonial mindset.

People here couple days ago were saying reason we didn't go join Yemen was because we lack the "conquering" genes, we are cowards, slaves

It was Raheel Sharif decision otherwise Nawaz already promised them for the forces. Later Raheel forced Nawaz to bring this matter in parliament where the majority knock it out. And please you guys need to understand Pakistani did alot for Saudi. PA fought the first Yemeni war and huge piece of land liberated from Yemani forces, I think in the 60s. Build their armed forces etc etc. Now we only buy oil from Saudi over 10 billion dollars annually GOP pays Saudi. We are there one of the biggest customers who Saudi don't want to lose.
Imagine a gas pipeline from Iran at our border but we can't import oil or gas from Iran. Well, India is importing gas from both KSA and Iran without listening to anyone...

Last edited:
Racially, culturally and linguistically Palestinians are same them unlike us . Try marrying a Gulfie or try to get citizenship. They are drunk with oil money, warlords fighting over wealth. KSA tried to take over Qatar not so long ago. They have yet to mature politically past their colonial mindset.
I meant that we are a state, while Palestine is not, a nuclear weapon state with the world's 7th largest population and military. You simply can't ignore Pakistan regardless of how weak we currently are.

Even the Saudis are about to do diplomatic relations with Israel.

The Arabs have failed themselves. USA supports Israel tooth and nail.
Sorry I misread.

I meant that we are a state, while Palestine is not, a nuclear weapon state with the world's 7th largest population and military. You simply can't ignore Pakistan regardless of how weak we currently are.

Exactly, We should be aiming to be leaders of Muslim world, not second fiddle to oil drunk GCC. Biggest exporters of doctors and engineers also

this is your sectarian side talking not Pakistani

SO you are ok with Arabs doing it and making Pakistan a battleground? thank god our army is among some of the best in the world or else...
What goals were they achieving by "countering" Iranians by killing normal everyday Shia and killings of Barelvi scholars, and attacking their shrines? they had no beef with anyone? not Iranians or GCC despised by both actually

Think of Pakistan for once...
Pakistan first

this is the same excuse Shias can make that hey SA are killing us so ditch Pakistan go join Iran

responsibility of protecting people is of state- this excuse of "he started it" so lets join foreign power does not work if you care for the well being of Pakistan
I am not sure what you are on about barelwis being targeted by Sunnis groups sponsored by Saudis. Saudi sponsored groups have mostly countered Shia influence and the Barelvi scholar killings have been the works of MQM (again sponsored by India and it's eternal ally Iran) over control of Karachi's turf.

There has been a tit for tat between Sipah Sahaba and Shia extremist groups. However, Shia extremist groups have been equal opportunity offenders when targeting all Sunni scholars regardless of their sect. Their hand in glove one two punch in collaboration with MQM has been the most prolific in a country where sunnis constitutes 85%, yet get dominated with by the 15% minority shias.

You need to take your anti arab/saudi bigotry lenses off and look at it objectively, do some research and look at all the scholar killings in the last 20 years and see that most killed were sunni non-barelwi ones, done so by Shias and their partners in crime MQM.

It is easy to bash Saudis/arabs in Pakistan, it takes some real courage and objectivity to criticize Iranians who are demonstrably more nefarious and harmful to Pakistan's interests.

It was Raheel Sharif decision otherwise Nawaz already promised them for the forces. Later Raheel forced Nawaz to bring this matter in parliament where the majority knock it out. And please you guys need to understand Pakistani did alot for Saudi. PA fought the first Yemeni war and huge peace of land liberated from Yemani forces, I think in 60s.
Imagine a gas pipeline from Iran at our border but we can't import oil or gas from Iran. Well, India is importing gas from both KSA and Iran without listening to anyone...

There would be no KSA or different ruling family at least if it wasn't for Pakistan and Jordan would be ruled by Palestians by now. Saudis can't do anything militarily and needs Pak army, Its not saudis being generous.

Last edited:
Saudis or Iranians whoever brings us the most benefit should be our closest ally.
Iranians and Saudis both aren’t innocent both have fuelled violence. However if you keep crying over the past you’ll get nowhere.
Whoever can benefit us the most in the future should be our closest ally.
At the moment it’s looking like Saudi can benefit us the most in the future more then Iran because Iran it self is poor and has no money to loan us neither can Iran sell us oil without us getting sanctioned.

Such users would sell their new born daughter to a gulfie in heartbeat

So, Iran with India is screwing in Baluchistan. Majority of Pakistanis are now calling out Iran for what it is. Out of no where, Saudi interior minister land in Pakistan. Very interesting!

The topic title doesnt match the news story. Where is the evidence that Iran is sponsoring these attacks? This is no more than a silly conspiracy theory.

Pakistan's relations with iran not tanking by any stretch of the imagination. but they aren't the best either. the fast lands of mostly inhabited balochistans on both sides is an ideal place for nonstate actors to hide and carry out anti-state activities against both countries which raises suspicions against each other in the intelligencies of both countries. round the clock cooperation between both governments is the need of the day.

Good relations with GCC will now only take place if US-Pak relations are good. GCC follows the US simple. Iran has great relations with india. So Pakistan is actually left with China.

Problems of Pakistan are still more internal than external. If the ruling elite refuses to see the writing on the wall, Pakistan will be directionless for a long time.

Stick with China and thats it. People may not like it but I wouldnt mind Chinese troops in sensitive areas because the self proclaimed intelligent ruling class of Pakistan is failing very badly.

Good relations with GCC will now only take place if US-Pak relations are good. GCC follows the US simple. Iran has great relations with india. So Pakistan is actually left with China.

Problems of Pakistan are still more internal than external. If the ruling elite refuses to see the writing on the wall, Pakistan will be directionless for a long time.

Stick with China and thats it. People may not like it but I wouldnt mind Chinese troops in sensitive areas because the self proclaimed intelligent ruling class of Pakistan is failing very badly.
No sir, I think you're being a little too emotional, jazbaati

No sir, I think you're being a little too emotional, jazbaati

Mohtaram

May be it seemed emotional but in my humble opinion I was being realistic. If we can give drone bases to US why not our iron brother China? Afghans and even Iran ( if they are involved) will think twice before letting loose some militants in Pakistan.

Casualties we are taking are at a level of an active war front; hence, it makes sense to deploy Chinese troops or if it hurts the ego of some golfers at least some drone bases and surveillance outposts.

I am all for deploying Chinese military machine.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom