What's new

At a time when Pakistan Iran relations are tanking, Saudi minister land in Pakistan.

Like you and many other Pakistanis we were bitterly disappointed with our policy makers in army and civilians there joint awful decisions on Saudis . How the hell did they think threw away our 70 year relationship with the Saudis will make us stronger!

Only friendship u can get best with Iran that’s all and problems for sure,

And I to agree with you my friend you put it very nicely by pointing out this very sane group of people on here who tarnish the Saudis. Are the very same weary folk who would want us to attack Islamic Taliban emirate in Afghanistan based on there own prejudices insecurities or sworn oath to our neighbour interests. let’s see what comes out of this make up meeting and people who bash Saudis on here forget one important factor. You got really nothing to offer this wealthy country compared to ours. Okay!
Refusing to join the mad princes invasion on Yemen? 8 years later and still can't win even with US and British assistance. Now western supported is limited they've come running. They were arrogant and didnt even consult Pakistan with announcing the war and the coalition remember UAE threatening Pakistan afterwards.

Saudis and UAE were backstabbing each with UAE wanting to create a South Yemen

Last edited:
Iranians started the sectarian war in Pakistan after 1979 revolution.

Think about this, Iran under the Shah was a great of ally and supporter of Pakistan and got along famously with the Arabs with ease, he's buried in Egypt of all places.

All the problems started after Khomeni took over and saw it his religious duty to expand and export the revolution to other countries.

Saudi funding only came in to counter Iranian revolutionary evangelism.
I agree with you since Iranian foreign policy is seen through the sectarian lens.
Iran during the Shah was a great ally of Pakistan.

Refusing to join the mad princes invasion on Yemen? 8 years later and still can't win even with US and British assistance. They were arrogant and didnt even consult Pakistan with announcing the war and the coalition remember UAE threatening Pakistan afterwards.
Exactly, why should we intervene in Arab's internal affairs.

We Pakistanis need to focus on peace and development.

By antagonizing the neighbors like Turkey and Pak what benefits the clever Persians are expecting to reap?? And, that too colluding with their historical blood enemies???

Now, consider this visit in the realm of the Chinese ascension to a dominant power with a gluttonous appetite for energy, while the USA is fast becoming a receding power reacting to the moves maneuvered by the others....

Pak is a winner here. Do they really think they can undermine the passion of redemption that currently beholds Pak??? If they can 't do it with the PKK/YPG/YPD etc., they'll fail with the BLA/BLF etc. too...

Last edited:
Refusing to join the mad princes invasion on Yemen?

You have been screaming about the wrong things but the regional security is the whole region and due the provocations regional security doctrine that covers the whole regional picture is needed.. Yemen is sacked already hence it is irrelevant but we will adresse security issues in the whole region leaving no stone unturned this is bad time for spoliers or rogue elements.. The region security needs order

Last edited:
Refusing to join the mad princes invasion on Yemen? 8 years later and still can't win even with US and British assistance. Now western supported is limited they've come running. They were arrogant and didnt even consult Pakistan with announcing the war and the coalition remember UAE threatening Pakistan afterwards.

yeah Pakistanis are ignoring the disrespect and smug attitude of GCC especially UAE

I dunno what’s worse Yemen war where our role could have been defined by us from air support to planning or providing other training to the coalition

I tell you what’s worse mate , going to war with your own country for sake of USA 9/11 war on terror, no princes involved in this mess

I agree with you since Iranian foreign policy is seen through the sectarian lens.
Iran during the Shah was a great ally of Pakistan.

Exactly, why should we intervene in Arab's internal affairs.

We Pakistanis need to focus on peace and development.
Eager to intervene in others internal affairs - nothing but delusions. How many Canadians want Canadian armed forces to be placed in Ukraine - None. Peace by invading the poorest nation? How many soldiers would cost, easy to say that when you won't be drafted to fight for some Royal. What would happen when UAE starts to push for succession of south Yemen?

Eager to intervene in others internal affairs - nothing but delusions. How many Canadians want Canadian armed forces to be placed in Ukraine - None. Peace by invading the poorest nation? How many soldiers would cost, easy to say that when you won't be drafted to fight for some Royal. What would happen when UAE starts to push for succession of south Yemen?
Exactly, Pakistan First.

Iranians started the sectarian war in Pakistan after 1979 revolution.

Think about this, Iran under the Shah was a great of ally and supporter of Pakistan and got along famously with the Arabs with ease, he's buried in Egypt of all places.

All the problems started after Khomeni took over and saw it his religious duty to expand and export the revolution to other countries.

Saudi funding only came in to counter Iranian revolutionary evangelism.
this is your sectarian side talking not Pakistani

SO you are ok with Arabs doing it and making Pakistan a battleground? thank god our army is among some of the best in the world or else...
What goals were they achieving by "countering" Iranians by killing normal everyday Shia and killings of Barelvi scholars, and attacking their shrines? they had no beef with anyone? not Iranians or GCC despised by both actually

Think of Pakistan for once...
Pakistan first

this is the same excuse Shias can make that hey SA are killing us so ditch Pakistan go join Iran

responsibility of protecting people is of state- this excuse of "he started it" so lets join foreign power does not work if you care for the well being of Pakistan

Then you Pakistanis have not yet learned the right lessons from your mistakes.

Saudi Wahhabis are not anyone's most reliable ally. Even the Anglo-Saxons!

At best, they will attract more snakes to your country.

I wish you the best of luck because you will need it a lot.

neither were we a reliable ally to them to mate

when came to Yemen war we turned out to be duplicated in our messages to them

we cannot have relations with anyone to think about it. USA is the Pitt’s more harm to us , neighbours Iran all over India

this is your sectarian side talking not Pakistani

SO you are ok with Arabs doing it and making Pakistan a battleground? thank god our army is among some of the best in the world or else...
What goals were they achieving by "countering" Iranians by killing normal everyday Shia and killings of Barelvi scholars, and attacking their shrines? they had no beef with anyone? not Iranians or GCC despised by both actually

Think of Pakistan for once...
Pakistan first

What is this all barelvi talk are you sufi or something because I thought you were liberal non practising

What is this all barelvi talk are you sufi or something because I thought you were liberal non practising
I am talking about foreign powers killing fellow Pakistanis in the name of religion
F Iran and GCC both are shit, but people painting GCC as some sort of saintly figure with no blood on their hand

I am talking about foreign powers killing fellow Pakistanis in the name of religion
F Iran and GCC both are shit, but people painting GCC as some sort of saintly figure with no blood on their hand
GCC AND Pak go way back and the only 2 foreign military bases of Pak army is located in KSA and Qatar... Pak army has a base near midyan tabuk not far from neom

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom