What's new

Assassination of Khaleda Zia planned by RAW

I am personally in favour of a CTG. But, the Supreme Court has nullified the CTG system as it is against the Constitution of the Republic. On the surface, this has forced the Parliament to amend the Constitution. Now, tell us how it is possible to re-amend the election system without first revising/amending also some more related clauses of the Constitution before the amendments on the CTG can take place.

First of all, that ruling against CTG isn't made public yet and secondly that ruling did not dismiss CTG entirely. It left an option that two more election should be held under CTG since country isn't ready for election under political government but Awami bigots amended the constitution alone in order to serve it's selfish purpose. So please do not endorse Awamis selfish agendas.

Do you think AL will ever do that? AL will rather prefer a direct military coup than conceding defeat in an election under a CTG. A CTG is dangerous to AL because this is a kind of LEGALIZED form of military govt that is legally capable of investing the Pilkhana. A military govt through coup will be regarded ILLEGAL that will be less powerful and, therefore, may be incapable to do similar investigation. So, it is not the expected defeat of AL in the election, but the fear of being implicated in the Pilkhana makes AL stubborn not to accept a CTG.

As I already mention in my previous post that AL looking for safe exit. It has made too many enemies in and out of the country. Beside Philkana, massive corruption, force disappearance, Prof. Yonous and America, Jamat and force removal of Begum Zia form her house. If election take place under CTG then Al will face decisive defeat and BNP landslide victory. An armodon of mega portion await AL after defeat. BNP and allaice will make sure AL goes out Bd politics for good.

It seems a military coup is inevitable if BNP stages demonstrations and anarchism. The other alternative is a AL win without the supervision of a CTG.

BNP and alliance need to keep their cool, get national and international community in their side and force Awami bigots for free and fair poll. Election must take place and Awami must face the music.

I am personally in favour of a CTG. But, the Supreme Court has nullified the CTG system as it is against the Constitution of the Republic. On the surface, this has forced the Parliament to amend the Constitution. Now, tell us how it is possible to re-amend the election system without first revising/amending also some more related clauses of the Constitution before the amendments on the CTG can take place.

Do you think AL will ever do that? AL will rather prefer a direct military coup than conceding defeat in an election under a CTG. A CTG is dangerous to AL because this is a kind of LEGALIZED form of military govt that is legally capable of investing the Pilkhana. A military govt through coup will be regarded ILLEGAL that will be less powerful and, therefore, may be incapable to do similar investigation.

So, it is not the expected defeat of AL in the election, but the fear of being implicated in the Pilkhana makes AL stubborn not to accept a CTG. It seems a military coup is inevitable if BNP stages demonstrations and anarchism. The other alternative is a AL win without the supervision of a CTG.

Hasina already told yesterday that no one (bal/bnp) would be spared during CTG ;).

BNP without Zia is no party and will quickly fall apart ......

@ I completely disagree with you.

@ What happened after the killing of Zia ? All these BNP elements (basically anti-India elements ) rallied with General Ershad and ruled the country for 11 years. What I guage it was BNP in different name ruled the country less some high echelon of BNP. Once Jatia Party falls again these elements merged with the main stream of BNP and came to power.

@ It hardly matters if Khaleda is assasinated, some one from BNP will hold the ford. I remember back in 1996 after the fall of Ershad, the ford of Jatia Party was hold by Mizanur Rahman and JP did pretty well both in 1991 and 1996 election.

a stupid thread running into 5 pages by some author whose licence been cancelled by Press association on BD..

No wonder BD's economy is gonna collapse..

@ I completely disagree with you.

@ What happened after the killing of Zia ? All these BNP elements (basically anti-India elements ) rallied with General Ershad and ruled the country for 11 years. What I guage it was BNP in different name ruled the country less some high echelon of BNP. Once Jatia Party falls again these elements merged with the main stream of BNP and came to power.

@ It hardly matters if Khaleda is assasinated, some one from BNP will hold the ford. I remember back in 1996 after the fall of Ershad, the ford of Jatia Party was hold by Mizanur Rahman and JP did pretty well both in 1991 and 1996 election.

While she is still alive she is facing difficulty holding the party together. Clearly you do not know what is happening inside the BNP.

Yes, RAW is a diabolical agency run by the interest-loving Baniyas. It is completely against Islamic.

you guys are pioneers of micro credit schemes with exorbitant interest rates. Ask your own Nobel laureate, Mohd. Yunus who started Grameen bank, if it is Islamic. You guys have become baap of Baniyas.

Well, the witch Indira did assassinate pres.ZIA for India's fagotic hegemoic dream of Akhand bharat, so who knows these shameless scums may try to do the same again. But inshallah by the grace of Allah(swt) we will come out of this dark period of our history. We are not butan or sikkim.

If she had the dream of Akhand Bharat, why would she let go of your country in 1971. If she had hegemonic tendencies she would have taken Bhutan and Sikkim long time ago.

You do not have to mix religion with politics. But, the Baniya exhorbitant interest rates should be abolished by enacting and implementing laws based on fairness. Note, this USURY is one reason why the Muslims of Bengal demanded a separate Muslim State, Pakistan. So, get rid of it and make your society more humane.

Are you going to dissolve Grameen Bank and other banks in Bangladesh???? How about all the loans you have taken for low interest including 1 billion soft loan from India??? How do u justify your
'USURY' after you got your separate Muslim state??

My mistake. You are not Islamic anymore. You guys amended your constitution from Islamic to Secular!!! Its OK to be like Hindu baniya and be inhumane.:undecided:

Hasina already told yesterday that no one (bal/bnp) would be spared during CTG ;).

The statement of SHW may be translated as, 'Awami League will not be spared by the military for its direct role in Pilkhana.' This may be the only reason that SHW would prefer an illegitimate military COUP rather than a legal military-led CTG, because the former is less capable to investigate the Pilkhana carnage.

If she had the dream of Akhand Bharat, why would she let go of your country in 1971. If she had hegemonic tendencies she would have taken Bhutan and Sikkim long time ago.

Do not please put your intelligence in the same level as of Indira Gandhi. Don't you see if Indian troops wanted to overstay in BD in 1971, the population would have beaten the hell out of them and expelled them at gunpoint? Pro-Pakistani forces were not eliminated at that time. There would have been another war whereby the shaky IA troops would have been forced out of BD. So, it was good that a nutt like you was not the PM of India. Indira could see all these things because she was a visionary.

Do not please put your intelligence in the same level as of Indira Gandhi. Don't you see if Indian troops wanted to overstay in BD in 1971, the population would have beaten the hell out of them and expelled them at gunpoint? Pro-Pakistani forces were not eliminated at that time. There would have been another war whereby the shaky IA troops would have been forced out of BD. So, it was good that a nutt like you was not the PM of India. Indira could see all these things because she was a visionary.

man i wish indira was nut like that, then these indians would think a few times before mouthing off about 1971

I was replying back to what Luffy duffy said about Indira.

You call her visionary for pulling back the troops???:rofl: You guys have to understand Indira had limited choice with respect to 1971 war. She had limited mandate and resources with respect to doing any misadventure in BD. She had been doing world trips meeting different leaders to intimate them about ground situation ...as it was developing into a crises. Her mandate was to restore normalcy to East Pakistan and send back all the refugees. The war could have ended in a stalemate and BD would have been part of East Pakistan for all you know. But as it turned out Pakistani forces gave up their resistance quite easily and the rest is history.

The only possibility of this forecast coming true is for RAW to eliminate BKZ to pop up Tarq Zia. Something similar to Benazir dying to make way for her husband. This disgraceful son of Zia is a weakling. In the past there have been reports of his getting influenced by RAW into delaying or sabotaging BKZ's decisions. BKZ is strong willed and highly patriotic. Tareq however is easily manageable. Hope Gomes is wrong.

The only possibility of this forecast coming true is for RAW to eliminate BKZ to pop up Tarq Zia. Something similar to Benazir dying to make way for her husband. This disgraceful son of Zia is a weakling. In the past there have been reports of his getting influenced by RAW into delaying or sabotaging BKZ's decisions. BKZ is strong willed and highly patriotic. Tareq however is easily manageable. Hope Gomes is wrong.

I think 2004 tsunami and 2011 japan earth quake was done by RAW too...

How can they do that?? Japan, India, USA are planning a war against China. :P

I think the earthquake and floods in pakistan are caused by RAW. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom