What's new

Assassination of Khaleda Zia planned by RAW

First catch the bast@rd who killed yr father of nation then worry about Begum who is still living.

Guys I'm providing a list of heads to be assassinated that would bring the ultimate prosperity in BD :cheesy: :

1. Current Prime Enemy of BD Sheikh Hasina
2. Former Prime Enemy of BD Khaleda Zia
3. Tareq Zia
4. Joy
5. Syed Ashraf (I myself want to kill him)
6. Fazle Nur Taposh
7. Jahangir Kabir Nanak
8. Sheikh Selim and any member of Sheikh family aged over 18
9. Razakars who collaborated in genocide of 71
10. If possible Bhutto, Yahya and Niazi dynasty

How would it be?

Guys I'm providing a list of heads to be assassinated that would bring the ultimate prosperity in BD :cheesy: :

3. Tareq Zia
4. Joy
6. Fazle Nur Taposh
7. Jahangir Kabir Nanak

How would it be?

A short list?

1. RAW don't assassinate any leader

2. Khaleda Zia is not anti India as her past because she have grown up and realized that you can't live hostile to ur best friend and neighbor.

3. Tareq Zia
4. Joy
6. Fazle Nur Taposh
7. Jahangir Kabir Nanak

How would it be?

A short list?

I am not sure if PDF rules allows for assassination calls and fatwas.

But I am sure Bangladeshi authorities will be checking PDF and get to know about these bunch of people who are possibale killers and supporter of terrorists/extremist and law breakers.

BD authorities plz take care of them.
:wave:

^ BD authorities have better things to do than chasing internet warriors! Just visit any facebook fan page of Bangladeshi newspapers, you will find thousands of people posting such remarks!!

RAW is also planning assassination of Pervaiz Musharraf, via its proxies.

Well, today BNP expressed that, they are worried about Khaleda's safety! So this news is not baseless!

What is RAW main goal in bangldesh

Well, which intelligence agency doesn't have agents in neighboring countries? :D

On a serious note, can't say if the information in the article is reliable.

Well, today BNP expressed that, they are worried about Khaleda's safety! So this news is not baseless!

That sounds pretty serious.

Can I has some sources please?

1. RAW don't assassinate any leader

2. Khaleda Zia is not anti India as her past because she have grown up and realized that you can't live hostile to ur best friend and neighbor.

But I am sure Bangladeshi authorities will be checking PDF and get to know about these bunch of people who are possibale killers and supporter of terrorists/extremist and law breakers.

BD authorities plz take care of them.
:wave:

Hey I just asked a question ......

No one called for assassination but indians and rouge indian establishment like RAW. Indian celebrate BSF killing of Bangladeshis everyday here is PDF with their chest thumping statement. Indian RAW train and operate assassin squad inside Bangladesh to silence any voice protesting anti Bangladesh activity. Ilias Ali who raised and organized voice against indian Tipaimukh dam was abducted and killed by RAW operated assassin squad. So you need to leave your deception mask here and go preach elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom