What's new

Assassination of Khaleda Zia planned by RAW

Indians govt is trying to send multi level message through various recent actions:

1) Invited and prepped Ershad as fake opposition in a farcical election.

2) Publicized news that KZ going to india when KZ herself or BNP did not say anything about such visit. Indians using media to advancing their govt wish and goal for india is two folds:

a)Explore option to see if KZ will adapt same subservient policies to preserve indian hegemonic control.
b) Paint KZ in same league as Awam League as indian subservient.

3) There is already indian media propaganda campaign going on to label Bangladesh going extremist. This is preemptive indian attempt to keep not so indian subservient Bangladeshi govt under propaganda pressure. There is a problem with that indian story though, US and westerns are not buying that indian story as they did in 2001 on.

4) Since, KZ has not responded on indian over reach and other propaganda tactics are not sticking, indian threat of killing and disappearance of KZ and BNP leaders are re-appearing through media.

What next actual attempt of force disappearance using RAW death squad active in Bangladesh?

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

I must say you guys give a lot of credit to RAW.

I think we are missing the obvious. If KZ was assassinated this would not result in elections but instead there would be a bloody coup or civil war ...... The Gomez article has to be read alongside the Economist article 'Generally Trusted'.

La-Hasina knows what will be outcome if fair and credible election take place under CTG. She is clearly looking for safe exit but not through election. Awami is provoking BNP to create anarchy in the country so that Army can take over like 2008. So far BNP has kept it's cool and working with all parties to pressure AL to reinstate CTG in constitution.

I personally believe there will be some sort of confrontation some time near future because Al will not change the constitution.

Begum Zia is not ordinary person. She has millions of follower and admire. Though it's the wish of Awami-Bharti evil nexus to eliminate her from the scene to achieve full control of Bangladesh. But, if Bhrati and Awami assassinate her then Hasina won't be spare either. Begum Zia is backed by strong anti-Indian forces in and out of Bd.

Just today Awami junior law minster Kamrul said that another 15, Aug lurking around corner. So what's the motive behind this article?

AL has different style..

Assassination goes more with BNP.

More than 200 people have been abducted and killed during this AL government. More than 30 000 people were murdered by the Rakhhi Bahini between 1972-1975. What are you taking about?

:hitwall: :what: :disagree:

I am talking about top leadership.
Petty killing is done by both BNP/AL alike.

AL has different style..

Assassination goes more with BNP.

Still sucking up to Al. Shameless you are.

I am talking about top leadership.
Petty killing is done by both BNP/AL alike.

Ilias Ali was not petty leader. Bad *** may be but he was top of his game and recently emerged as people leader in greater Sylhet due to his role reading Bhartis aggression on the board. He was threat to awamis politics in Sylhet so thug Hasina used state machinery to eliminate him from scene instead of facing him politically.

I dont understand one basic point here. If KZ/BNP can use some finely trained mercenaries to kill AL top brass leaders why not AL take assistance from RAW/CIA for back up?

Should be moved to stupid and funny section. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom