What's new

Assam woman who kissed Rahul Gandhi burnt to death by husband

If her husband killed her for this "Kiss", then he's one hell of a sick doubting Thomas. There is nothing sexual in this Kiss, it is affection shown between a brother & sister or between friends.

Rahul was neither her friend nor her brother.

Last edited:
LOL. No chance.

You called Indians stupid and 2 Indians just thanked you for it :lol: ...............I do not know whether to laugh or cry. :cheesy: The "secular" crowd is just too much for me. :P

Maybe most Indian boys here are preparing to be swingers with their wives. Anything less is considered not modern and of low IQ.

Perhaps, this is why he is not yet PM. Still he knows, how to remain in news!

He has opportunity to come as PM like any other Indians.But for that he need to prove his mettle.So first he must act as good opposition leader then we can talk about PM post

Someone please burn that mother***** :mad:

Such news make me sick.... simply sick and ashamed of my country
If you are so ashamed of this country? why stay?there are many countries welcoming you like gelf, why act like being in this country and hating it ,say clearly you like white mans country and its ideals.

Assam: Woman burnt had not attended Rahul meeting, say cops

Assam: Woman burnt had not attended Rahul meeting, say cops | Firstpost

A Congress worker from Assam was allegedly burnt to death for returning home late, media reports said today. While it was earlier reported that the woman who kissed Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi on the cheek during his visit to the state had died after suffering burn injuries incurred reportedly after a fight with her husband, local police have now said the woman was not present at the Congress meeting. However, Amanjit Kaur, SP Jorhat told CNN IBN that the victim was not present at the Congress event organised for Rahul Gandhi, but she is a Congress ward member. "The matter is being investigated... The name of the victim is not there on the list of the people present at the meeting with Rahul Gandhi," he said. While the Assam Police is investigating the matter, it has refused to comment on whether the case is one of suicide or murder. The report adds that husband of the woman is also in hospital with 40 percent burn injuries.

Read more at: Assam: Woman burnt had not attended Rahul meeting, say cops | Firstpost
Congress is trying hard to keep this news hush hush,earlier it was confirmed and not its not the same woman,wow police and MSM work hand in golve.

say clearly you like white mans country and its ideals.

I dont know what your ideals are, but burning innocent people are clearly not mine

I can say what I want, because my country allows me to do it.

Because its my home genius

I dont hate it, I love it... but there are things which are going totally wrong
If its your home then why hate it? you earlier quoted that you are ashamed of your country, if so ashamed please gelf will be a better place for you not to be ashamed.

I dont know what your ideals are, but burning innocent people are clearly not mine

I can say what I want, because my country allows me to do it.
Nobody likes such incidents it, but for that you are ashamed of a whole country you were born in, shows your lack of self respect for your country and the awe of other country fixation you have.
Why drag the country into it?

There is a limit to what you can say in this country this is not USA where you can go and crap about everything.There is a limit to freedom of speech and expression as long you dont hurt others senitments.Perhaps your body is in India while your mind is in usa.You need a reality check.

Arey wah, anything goes when it comes to portraying Rahul Gandhi as a murderer!!!

How come such stringent measures aren't applied to Modi as well? Just wondering.....

Back
Top Bottom