What's new

Assam woman who kissed Rahul Gandhi burnt to death by husband

But Rahul Claimed He and his government empowered women ,But this incident shows nothing changed ....

only an idiot can assume that every single woman can be empowered in few years. why do you even assume that specially when you are in a shity male dominated stinking society like yours and ours

is this the sole responsibility of Rahul Gandhi....................if Rahul Gandhi is empowering women then there is nothing wrong in it
India is a country of 1.2 billion people
if something wrong happens,should we criticize the good motives of a govt. or a person

give respect where it is due

and please dont politicize it
If a women is burned alive Then what sort of empowerment he and his govt brought here?
Rahul is a political leader so this is a political issue ....And on your first part please give that advice to those said ashamed of being Indian due to this issue

i guess justice Katju was right :cray:
i quit :undecided:

only an idiot can assume that every single woman can be empowered in few years. why do you even assume that specially when you are in a shity male dominated stinking society like yours and ours

I never claimed Indian women is empowered , ....it was Congress claimed Indian women is empowered in last 10 years this incident shows hollowness of their biggest achievement

Assam: Woman burnt had not attended Rahul meeting, say cops

Assam: Woman burnt had not attended Rahul meeting, say cops | Firstpost

A Congress worker from Assam was allegedly burnt to death for returning home late, media reports said today. While it was earlier reported that the woman who kissed Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi on the cheek during his visit to the state had died after suffering burn injuries incurred reportedly after a fight with her husband, local police have now said the woman was not present at the Congress meeting. However, Amanjit Kaur, SP Jorhat told CNN IBN that the victim was not present at the Congress event organised for Rahul Gandhi, but she is a Congress ward member. "The matter is being investigated... The name of the victim is not there on the list of the people present at the meeting with Rahul Gandhi," he said. While the Assam Police is investigating the matter, it has refused to comment on whether the case is one of suicide or murder. The report adds that husband of the woman is also in hospital with 40 percent burn injuries.

Read more at: Assam: Woman burnt had not attended Rahul meeting, say cops | Firstpost

I never claimed Indian women is empowered , ....it was Congress claimed Indian women is empowered in last 10 years this incident shows hollowness of their biggest achievement
I think they are claiming that they made things better than it was before. Nobody can change society completely.
why should a political party take blame for action of a citizen.

I think they are claiming that they made things better than it was before. Nobody can change society completely.
why should a political party take blame for action of a citizen.

Well like 2 cent party, we also have our 20 Rupees party working for BJP, Congress, etc..........

If Rahul Gandhi becomes PM, we will have our own Berlusconi.
And for the icing on the cake, external threats would seem so paltry.

If Rahul Gandhi becomes PM, we will have our own Berlusconi.
And for the icing on the cake, external threats would seem so paltry.
what makes to think so? There is no such scandal involving rahul that I am aware of

what makes to think so? There is no such scandal involving rahul that I am aware of
True there are none so far, but that is because the monkey hasn't been given the sword as yet. I was talking about future.

Because i am a supporter of amma, and to the best of my knowledge she hasn't got one. Just kidding.
Because he is not the best Among congressies, despite this he's being promoted due to psycophancy. Every other party has appointed their best or Among the best for the job.

Back
Top Bottom