What's new

Assam woman who kissed Rahul Gandhi burnt to death by husband

He must show some restraints.More responsibility.
c'mon it was not his fault............

A public figure does not know how to behave ? ...what repercussions it can have ? what to allow and what not to ?

Are you claiming he had no responsibility ? This is not Italy, this is India.
he was surrounded by a group and suddenly a woman comes and kisses him..............what should he do,slap her,abuse her

yep he has got responsibilties but this was not his fault

c'mon it was not his fault............

he was surrounded by a group and suddenly a woman comes and kisses him..............what should he do,slap her,abuse her

yep he has got responsibilties but this was not his fault

LOL. Here we have people willing to blame a society of 1.2 billion people for such acts but not willing to blame a person who was directly involved in this incident. Amazing hypocrisy. :lol:

Is slapping and abusing what you consider responsible behavior ?

He should have stood up and walked away or made a stand based on some Moral / Ethical principle. Of course that would be difficult to people who have NO Moral or Ethical fiber in them.

He could have up held Indian culture .....but of course that would be difficult for "leaders" who have NO connect with Indian culture.

His Italian value system just got a women killed. How hard is it to see that ?

LOL. Here we have people willing to blame a society of 1.2 billion people for such acts but not willing to blame a person who was directly involved in this incident. Amazing hypocrisy. :lol:

Is slapping and abusing what you consider responsible behavior ?

He should have stood up and walked away or made a stand based on some Moral / Ethical principle. Of course that would be difficult to people who have NO Moral or Ethical fiber in them.

He could have up held Indian culture .....but of course that would be difficult for "leaders" who have NO connect with Indian culture.

His Italian value system got a women killed. How hard is it to see that ?
you dont know what he did.............we only have a photo where the kiss is shown
blame him for what he is responsible......here,it was not his mistake
you guys are so much blinded with this anti RaGa propaganda that you cant see this wasnt his fault

talking about ethics..............what wrong did he do here.............
his italian value system...............seriously

did he ask the lady to kiss her
its the same as holding NaMo resposnible for the strip act of a model who was promoting NaMo.............NaMo should have filed a case against her............shouldnt he...............
i say again...........Rahul wasnt responsible here...........stop this hypocrisy
you guys are politicizing every godamm event,even the demise of a person which is not good

Assam woman who kissed Rahul Gandhi burnt to death by husband

rahul-2_650_030114103321.jpg

The Congress ward member Bonti, who kissed party vice-president Rahul Gandhi during his Assam visit few days back, has died after suffering serious burns.

According to initial reports the woman had an argument with her husband before she died. It is yet to be confirmerd whether the woman committed suicide or was burnt to death by her husband.

Bonti came into limelight for kissing Rahul Gandhi during his Assam visit on Wednesday.

Read more at: Assam woman who kissed Rahul Gandhi burnt to death by husband : India, News - India Today

Whaatttt the fuccckkkkkk is wrong with this stupid country?>/?????????????????????////

If her husband killed her for this "Kiss", then he's one hell of a sick doubting Thomas. There is nothing sexual in this Kiss, it is affection shown between a brother & sister or between friends.

you dont know what he did.............we only have a photo where the kiss is shown
you guys are so much blinded with this anti RaGa propaganda that you cant see this wasnt his fault

its the same as holding NaMo resposnible for the strip act of a model who was promoting NaMo.............NaMo should have filed a case against her............shouldnt he...............
i say again...........Rahul wasnt responsible here...........stop this hypocrisy
you guys are politicizing every godamm event,even the demise of a person which is not good

There is a video online which shows him grinning when aunties were vying to kiss him. He looked flattered by the attention and enjoying every bit of it and made NO move to put an end to it. So ya, we do know what he did.

You are the one blinded by your false sense of "propriety" unwilling to see what is in front of you. You want to hide behind some imaginary political correctness.

What he did wrong was to not put an end to such tomfoolery that was very much against Indian cultural and value systems. He is a 45 year playboy bachelor not a 12 year old school boy to enjoy such public tomfoolery. His enjoyment of the whole thing encouraged others to do the same.

How do you think it would have made the women's husband feel ? Maybe it turned him into a laughing stock in front of his friends, family and neighbors.

These women were not tying him a Rahki for people to think of this as a brother sister love.

There is a video online which shows him grinning when aunties were vying to kiss him. He looked flattered by the attention and enjoying every bit of it and made NO move to put an end to it. So ya, we do know what he did.

You are the one blinded by your false sense of "propriety" unwilling to see what is in front of you. You want to hide behind some imaginary political correctness.

What he did wrong was to not put an end to such tomfoolery that was very much against Indian cultural and value systems. He is a 45 year playboy bachelor not a 12 year old school boy to enjoy such public tomfoolery. His enjoyment of the whole thing encouraged others to do the same.

How do you think it would have made the women's husband feel ? Maybe it turned him into a laughing stock in front of his friends, family and neighbors.

These women were not tying him a Rahki for people to think of this as a brother sister love.
it was only 2 two guys who were accusing rahul gandhi...............the other one understood that rahul wasnt responsible..........
but it seems you are high on your anti RaGa sentiments............i wont take it any further

i will let the people decide who was responsible

as far as i am concerned.............i will never accuse Rahul of something which he isnt responsible for

good bye and good luck

Lot of other ladies also kissed him.A woman can kiss a man .There is not problem for that.But he is front runner of Congress party and chance for became a PM.A leader must not behave like this.He can give caution to them nicely.

Lot of other ladies also kissed him.A woman can kiss a man .There is not problem for that.But he is front runner of Congress party and chance for became a PM.A leader must not behave like this.He can give caution to them nicely.
for gods sake.........he will caution her after the event(the kiss) has happened.................
we dont know,he might have cautioned her

you guys are wrongfully accusing him

it was only 2 two guys who were accusing rahul gandhi...............the other one understood that rahul wasnt responsible..........
but it seems you are high on your anti RaGa sentiments............i wont take it any further

i will let the people decide who was responsible

as far as i am concerned.............i will never accuse Rahul of something which he isnt responsible for

good bye and good luck

How does it matter who accuses Rahul of what ? What matters is Rahul's antics has just got a women killed, her husband jailed and a family destroyed.

Non so blind as those who choose not to see.

I certainly hold Rahul responsible for his actions and for his words. As a very powerful public figure I hold his actions, inactions and words to a MUCH higher standard than I would do for a normal tom, dick or Hari.

It is not about culture .It is about a leadership quality.If he is just a vicepresident of Congress .Then it is not a problem.but he is a
probable PM in future.And a leader must be bold .Like a commander.All others must take him seriously.

for gods sake.........he will caution her after the event(the kiss) has happened.................
we dont know,he might have cautioned her

you guys are wrongfully accusing him

Please check my #28 post.

It is not about culture .It is about a leadership quality.If he is just a vicepresident of Congress .Then it is not a problem.but he is a
probable PM in future.And a leader must be bold .Like a commander.All others must take him seriously.

Please check my #28 post.
there,you are msixing two different things............
the other guy is holding rahul's ethics resposnible for the death of the lady
and you are mixing this with his leadership abilities

i may agree with you on his leadership abilities but he wasnt responsible for the death anyhow

It is also about culture. As a leader of India he is supposed to be aware of Indian culture.

It is his cultural insensitivity and ignorance that was partially responsible for getting that women killed.

Back
Top Bottom