What's new

Hathras victim’s family torture continues even after 2 years: Rahul Gandhi

I don't understand.
coz you're dumbass, understanding ANYTHING is so much beyond you.

tere bas ki 2 + 2 = 4 bhi ni h, bc

You are a man who charms the girls everywhere. Or so you claim.
what makes you think so, and where might I have made such outrageous a claim ?

So why are you not angry with the filths who gang-raped, tortured and murdered this girl ? Why are you not angry with the villagers who defend the criminals ? Why are you not angry with Mahant Yogi jee whose administration is feared by the victim girl's family that they want to leave Uttar Pradesh ?
at best I've glanced over this news

terrible, I had nothing to do with it but, go read the local newspapers sometime, full of crime news, 99% won't even make it to national news. It just wont, hell, a lot of it doesn't even make it to the local papers.. you really have no clue, do you ? :tsk:

Why are you not angry with Mahant Yogi jee whose administration is feared by the victim girl's family that they want to leave Uttar Pradesh ? Why are you angry with me ? Are all those girls you claim to bed, you do so because of some revenge plan against females ?
Got a nice chunk of land on the periphery of Delhi/NCR which is technically UP. Heard plenty of horror stories but still went in.. keep my ear to the ground but.

Haven't followed this story at all but sure, hang the culprits, by their balls, publicly, broadcast it ffs, and have people piss on their carcases *** a dressing too.

Why drag Yogi into it ? is Modi responsible for every crime in India ? Crime happens everywhere, my friends got mugged and worse in UK/US/west .. there's bad shite everywhere bro.

I don't claim to "bed women", fux rong with you ? ek do pics kya ni share kar di, tu toh pagla sa gaya hai.. calm down, ok ?

and I'm not "angry" at you at all wtf :lol: , you just espouse bad horrible ideas all the time, I call them out sometimes.. that's about it.

"Revenge plan against females" ?

what the actual fuuuu.. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom