What's new

Assam woman who kissed Rahul Gandhi burnt to death by husband

But in this case .rahul is not responsible for this.All he can do is too just keep away from it.He dont do that and that is the problem here.

Think of it from a real world scenario ....If Rahul Gandhi had objected it would give other less of an opportunity to tease the man's husband that his wife is sleeping with Rahul gandhi to get him a congress seat.

The real world is a lot more harsh that you would want to believe. And if a leader does not even know this simple fact, expect more deaths where ever Rahul JI travels.

will comment after full report...till RIP:(...So much hatred and fear in human being.....SELF EXAMINATION is the only solution for this thing.:cray:

Someone please burn that mother***** :mad:

Such news make me sick.... simply sick and ashamed of my country

A public figure does not know how to behave ? ...what repercussions it can have ? what to allow and what not to ?

Are you claiming he had no responsibility ? This is not Italy, this is India.

How is RaGa responsible ? If someone jumps on him ... what the hell he will do ?

Feel sad for the poor departed soul

Will the messiah Rahul ji be going to her funeral ? ...........just to show his support and 'empower' women.

STFU man.

A public figure does not know how to behave ? ...what repercussions it can have ? what to allow and what not to ?

Are you claiming he had no responsibility ? This is not Italy, this is India.

Exactly, if it was Italy, the average IQ would have been above 82.

You called Indians stupid and 2 Indians just thanked you for it :lol: ...............I do not know whether to laugh or cry. :cheesy: The "secular" crowd is just too much for me. :P

I'm not ashamed of a guy who's a labour, or a farmer or atleast people being true to themselves.

I have problems with people who puts religion above everything, and has a skewed up outlook on every topic because of that. I have problem with a people who lacks the critical thought process of a chimp, but lectures on cracking multi million deals for DRDO and ISRO, in the domain of Aerospace telecommunication.

But Rahul Claimed He and his government empowered women ,But this incident shows nothing changed ....
is this the sole responsibility of Rahul Gandhi....................if Rahul Gandhi is empowering women then there is nothing wrong in it
India is a country of 1.2 billion people
if something wrong happens,should we criticize the good motives of a govt. or a person

give respect where it is due

and please dont politicize it

Back
Top Bottom