What's new

Assam woman who kissed Rahul Gandhi burnt to death by husband

How does it matter who accuses Rahul of what ? What matters is Rahul's antics has just got a women killed, her husband jailed and a family destroyed.

Non so blind as those who choose not to see.

I certainly hold Rahul responsible for his actions and for his words. As a very powerful public figure I hold his actions, inactions and words to a MUCH higher standard than I would do for a normal tom, dick or Hari.
this is not how the court and the constitution sees crime...................
why should i charge rahul for the murder of a person bcoz he is a public figure
its wrong

the thing is he wasnt responsible for the death

there,you are msixing two different things............
the other guy is holding rahul's ethics resposnible for the death of the lady
and you are mixing this with his leadership abilities

i may agree with you on his leadership abilities but he wasnt responsible for the death anyhow

Of course he is not responsible for death.I saw that video in a news channel.Lot of other womans also kissed him.One kiss ok.He must stand and told them thank you and just step away from that area.But he is sit like a baby .That is not a good leaders quality and that is not how a grandson of Indira Gandhi behave.

this is not how the court and the constitution sees crime...................
why should i charge rahul for the murder of a person bcoz he is a public figure
its wrong

the thing is he wasnt responsible for the death

LOL. You are right. The courts are certainly not going to find him guilty of Murder :lol:

However the family of the girl will have a different take on things. Maybe Rahu ji would like to visit her family to see how they feel about him :sick: You could join him to understand India a bit better.

Of course he is not responsible for death.I saw that video in a news channel.Lot of other womans also kissed him.One kiss ok.He must stand and told them thank you and just step away from that area.But he is sit like a baby .That is not a good leaders quality and that is not how a grandson of Indira Gandhi behave.
this is what i was trying to explain

as far as leadership capabilities are concerned,i never supported rahul
in fact i m anti congress........it should be bjp

LOL. You are right. The courts are certainly not going to find him guilty of Murder :lol:

However the family of the girl will have a different take on things. Maybe Rahu ji would like to visit her family to see how they fell about him :sick: You could join him to understand India a bit better.
i was right about you,you are blinded with anti RaGa sentiments

It is also about culture. As a leader of India he is supposed to be aware of Indian culture.

It is his cultural insensitivity and ignorance that was partially responsible for getting that women killed.

Our system dont enforce such conservative attitude.A lady can kiss him like a brother and there is not problem that .But he is not just a vice president of a party he is a probable future PM of India.

Oh man .Wherever this Rahul Gandhi goes he bring destruction with him.Like a Pappu sitting circled by some ladies.so much for women empowerment .pathetic.
I cant imagine this idiot as a PM of a strong country like India.If he is become PM it like a wolf is guarded by a lamb.:hitwall:.
While I am not fond of Rahul Gandhi myself.

What you are doing now Sree is frankly...pathetic. I am sure the man did not ask to be kissed or anything like that.

A person is dead and needlessly so. Try to stop flinging mud and politicizing every thing.

On Topic: RIP.

LOL. Does you mother go around kissing other people ? Just answer this honestly. :angel:

Sorry for making it personal, sometimes that is the only way to make a point.

Just remove your specs of politics, world is much more greener then you think.

Get well soon.

Bye

No .And my mother dont like politics and she is a old women.She is too conservative.but that dont mean all other Indian womens is like that.

Most Indian women are conservative. Most Indian men are conservative.

For god sake we still have arranged marriages. Stop pretending otherwise.
Tomorrow if you get married, I assure you , you will object to your wife kissing others :angel:

While I am not fond of Rahul Gandhi myself.

What you are doing now Sree is frankly...pathetic. I am sure the man did not ask to be kissed or anything like that.

A person is dead and needlessly so. Try to stop flinging mud and politicizing every thing.

On Topic: RIP.

No .I just talk about responsibility.There is not politics in this.He is a future PM of India .So he must stand as a leader.

Hold on to your Horses, Gentlemen. Nowhere in the report does it mention that the kiss was what led to her argument with her Husband. And why blame Rahul Gandhi for her actions? If she had such a jealous husband, she ought to have known better than to kiss a bachelor on National Television.

Anyways, RIP Lady.

Most Indian women are conservative. Most Indian men are conservative.

For god sake we still have arranged marriages. Stop pretending otherwise.
Tomorrow if you get married, I assure you , you will object to your wife kissing others :angel:

But in this case .rahul is not responsible for this.All he can do is too just keep away from it.He dont do that and that is the problem here.

Hold on to your Horses, Gentlemen. Nowhere in the report does it mention that the kiss was what led to her argument with her Husband. And why blame Rahul Gandhi for her actions? If she had such a jealous husband, she ought to have known better than to kiss a bachelor on National Television.

Anyways, RIP Lady.

There is no conclusive report that she did not kill herself either.

Rahul Gandhi is blamed for his inaction and then some...

Back
Top Bottom