What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

Aryans are the killers & once again it is proved! Shame on the Aryan cluster! No sacrifice of blood is meaningless. It must tell the story of new history. Dravidians are not a myth! Shame on the killers!

@IndiaIsm
^^
spot on bro. If any1 ask me. Bt one thing sure, peace and harmony will always been there among assamese people be it hindu or muslims. Many thinks assamese is a tribe, but assamese community is consist of assamese speaking tribes ex- ahom, kasari, muttuck, mising, kalita, assamese punjabi's, assamese muslims. We are brothers and all of us hate these illigal immigrants regardless of religion. Even majority of local people hate Bihari's too, but thats mainly die to gunda gardi done in railways crossing bihar.
Buddy for me Bangladeshi Muslims are not the real problem...for me the real problem is lack of content shown by the centre and state govt to throw these illegal Bd Muslim out of India.....i mean just because of their cheap political interest they are including these illegal Bangladeshi's into voter list.....You can kick out illegal immigrants when ever you want you can't kick out a person who has his name listed in Voter list....As after that he has proof thathe is a Indian Citizen...

I mean come on yaar It looks like we are giving a share of our home to a thief who has just make an forced entry into our home...

Buddy for me the real problem not Bangladeshi Muslims...for me the real problem is a certain political party playing cheap politics by including these illegal Bangladeshi's in voter list.....I mean come on yaar It looks like we are giving a share of our home to a thief who has just make an forced entry into our home...

You are from North East India? North East India is "mainland" India's colonial possession.

You are from North East India? North East India is "mainland" India's colonial possession.
That's what only Bangladeshi's and few brainwashed idiot think....North East India is as much ours as Dhaka is to you:.......their are many people in this forum too who belong to north east and they are always on Indian side.....

America: FInd Illegal Immigrants and deport them to Mexico.
French: Find illegal migrants and deport them to there respective country.

India (Kongress): FInd Illegal migrants, Give them Voter ID card, Give them Ration card, Give them own daughter to r#ape, Give them all facility. Make them Son In Law (Damad).

If the same rate of Influx, fast breeding continue, There won't be a place left for Hindus on earth. In 1947 Muslim were less than 10% of Indian Population, Now they are 30% (Unofficially).

it shows how much they hate india and love Pakistan.

A loser Pakistani is showing an old picture on her tweeter account. And her clown followers are buying her bluff to satisfy their tarnish ego.

BTW how many Chakma pole vaulters have been kicked so far ?

That's what only Bangladeshi's and few brainwashed idiot think....North East India is as much ours as Dhaka is to you:.......their are many people in this forum too who belong to north east and they are always on Indian side.....

Shame on the Aryan Killers! Killers of the humanity since the ancient time! Shame on killers!

America: FInd Illegal Immigrants and deport them to Mexico.
French: Find illegal migrants and deport them to there respective country.

India (Kongress): FInd Illegal migrants, Give them Voter ID card, Give them Ration card, Give them own daughter to r#ape, Give them all facility. Make them Son In Law (Damad).

If the same rate of Influx, fast breeding continue, There won't be a place left for Hindus on earth. In 1947 Muslim were less than 10% of Indian Population, Now they are 30% (Unofficially).

Do you know that, more than Five lakhs Indians are working in Garment Industries of Bangladesh. But point is not that, You are cleansing off the Dravidian Bengali Muslim root of Assam who are living in that territory since the ancient time. The killers are totally unmasked. Hitler(Aryan) showed success in the preliminary stage but in the later He was vanquished from the history. Like that bastard, All the Aryans must be put in the rightful place, No sacrifice of blood is meaningless & that is the final point.

@indiaism bro
I knw yaar, I hold responsible AGP govt too. They came to power only after dacade long 'bideshi bohiskar aandolan '. But they were to bussy in couruption and selective murders.
The VOTE bank politics is destroying our country.
@kalu miah..
M a assamese guy. A local. My question is who are you to comment on NE????
The only difference is between ne and Mainland is culture and neglegiance of Delhi towards NE. With time that difference is becxoming neglegible.
One question- do you understand our problems better than we do???
Dont try to play ULFA card, Paresh Baruah is my cousin in relation and many of surrendered ulfa are for my family and place. So I knw wheres all independent ne thing heading.
Peace.

Do you know that, more than Five lakhs Indians are working in Garment Industries of Bangladesh.

Another bangladeshi myth which you lots peddle around to feel good about yourself. I would be surprised even if 50,000 Indians work in Bangladesh let alone 500,000.

it shows how much they hate india and love Pakistan.
Tell this to a soilders of Assam Regiment,Assam Rifles or Gorkha Regiment......he will answer you by using his Khukri on your head......

You know your Brothers in Bangladesh thinks that they can easily seprate NE from India...as NE people don't like India and on the other hand Pakistan think that they can easily cut out Punjab from India as sikh don't like India....but you know the biggest irony is that atleast 20% of Indian army consist of Sikh who are ever ready to fight our Their Motherland India.......and as faar as NE concern mmmmm Gorkha Regiment Bas Naam hi kafi hai....

This post deserves representation in both thread a of assam violence and the Burma violence.

What happens to the sense of muslim outrage when majority of those killed in riots are non muslims ........like in Assam riots where these same BD were boasting.and here you are crying wolf coz muslims are at receiving end.......

“…take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.” (Al- Quran 6:151 )

“…if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”(Al- Quran 5:32 )

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression."(Al- Quran 5:2 )

"And do not let ill-will towards any folk incite you so that you swerve from dealing justly. Be just; that is nearest to heedfulness"(Al- Quran 5:8 )

God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong and tyranny. He warns you so that hopefully you will pay heed.(Al- Quran 16:90 )

Whats with your sense of duplicity...Are the muslim or just the shame on the name of muslim world.:rolleyes:

Another bangladeshi myth which you lots peddle around to feel good about yourself. I would be surprised even if 50,000 Indians work in Bangladesh let alone 500,000.

We the Bangladeshi Never speak roughly like the coward Aryans! Aryans are always baseless, shameless, Killers of humanity. They always want to hide the truth. The liars are the low graded animals, We are not that. My evidence is that: Indians in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just see that with your blind eyes. Killers are totally exposed! Shame on the Killers!

Back
Top Bottom