What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enuff..my argument is u should have checked the veracity of the source which u intended to post to support ur view..The source which posts such non-sense cant be credible....So y did u post it in the first place...?
Or u could ve accepted ..ok this is not my opinion..but i did a mistake in posting an uncredible source...
Should u have read wats in the link and verified the facts before hitting the "insert url button".

Tamil Nadu Marxist-Leninist Party...OMG this is getting hilarious by the day....Man let me educate u on this one.....i did a google search on this and guess wat i landed up with ......zero results :lol:
Getting hilarious since you sitting in TN can search and give three links on Pakistan and me sitting in UK can hand it back to you with all the trimmings.
1. Jharkhand Liberation Tigers: Linked to Jharkhand Liberation Front. Believes in armed struggle.
2. Kangleipak Communist Party Manipur: Split group from PREPAK
3. NSCN (I-M): Nagaland and parts of Manipur and Assam.
4. People’s Liberation Army: Armed force of People’s Liberation Front. Formed in 1978.
5. People’s Revolutionary Army of Kangleipak: Formed in 1977. Believes in armed struggle. Has Maoist link.
6. Revolutionary People’s Front Of Manipur: Formed in 1979, an armed Maoist group.
7. Tamil Nadu Marxist-Leninist Party.
8. Tritiya Prastuti Committee: Counter revolutionary split from PWG in 2002.
9. United Liberation Front of Assam: Separatist group having Maoist tinge.

http://*****************/wa/maoist-insurgency-and-guerrilla-warfare-and-state-response-part-i/515/

""p.s.: Dravidian culture is too beautiful and respectable for u ppl."" this line was added for ur friend P.N. who had absolutely no idea wat he was talking and insulted Dravidian culture as if it was some trash word..Do u expect me to let it away quietly..?

Giving a proper decent reply is one thing but bad mouthing to prove a point is ominous signs of desperation,
See no use in either of us taking the moral high ground...u used expletives and me too...so neither of us are saints.

So hw abt going back to my two questions..?
1) If insurgency - info,casualties etc.....
2) If no..accept ur mistake of posting a trash source.
And you think you can call my country with your crappy terms and get away with it. You cherry picked with the Dravidian question but using the term la la land, you were exposing your mental status to me, and i haven't the magical word yet. Are you man enough to admit your triad and say sorry, even if that means butter side down.

This is BS thread result of a wet dream of a communist propagandist, has no credibility at all.

The truth is the following:

Aryan-Dravidian divide a myth: Study

HYDERABAD: The great Indian divide along north-south lines now stands blurred. A pathbreaking study by Harvard and indigenous researchers on ancestral Indian populations says there is a genetic relationship between all Indians and more importantly, the hitherto believed ``fact'' that Aryans and Dravidians signify the ancestry of north and south Indians might after all, be a myth.

``This paper rewrites history... there is no north-south divide,'' Lalji Singh, former director of the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) and a co-author of the study, said at a press conference here on Thursday.

Senior CCMB scientist Kumarasamy Thangarajan said there was no truth to the Aryan-Dravidian theory as they came hundreds or thousands of years after the ancestral north and south Indians had settled in India.

The study analysed 500,000 genetic markers across the genomes of 132 individuals from 25 diverse groups from 13 states. All the individuals were from six-language families and traditionally ``upper'' and ``lower'' castes and tribal groups. ``The genetics proves that castes grew directly out of tribe-like organizations during the formation of the Indian society,'' the study said. Thangarajan noted that it was impossible to distinguish between castes and tribes since their genetics proved they were not systematically different.

The study was conducted by CCMB scientists in collaboration with researchers at Harvard Medical School,
Harvard School of Public Health and the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT. It reveals that the present-day Indian population is a mix of ancient north and south bearing the genomic contributions from two distinct ancestral populations - the Ancestral North Indian (ANI) and the Ancestral South Indian (ASI).

``The initial settlement took place 65,000 years ago in the Andamans and in ancient south India around the same time, which led to population growth in this part,'' said Thangarajan. He added, ``At a later stage, 40,000 years ago, the ancient north Indians emerged which in turn led to rise in numbers here. But at some point of time, the ancient north and the ancient south mixed, giving birth to a different set of population. And that is the population which exists now and there is a genetic relationship between the population within India.''

The study also helps understand why the incidence of genetic diseases among Indians is different from the rest of the world. Singh said that 70% of Indians were burdened with genetic disorders and the study could help answer why certain conditions restricted themselves to one population. For instance, breast cancer among Parsi women, motor neuron diseases among residents of Tirupati and Chittoor, or sickle cell anaemia among certain tribes in central India and the North-East can now be understood better, said researchers.

The researchers, who are now keen on exploring whether Eurasians descended from ANI, find in their study that ANIs are related to western Eurasians, while the ASIs do not share any similarity with any other population across the world. However, researchers said there was no scientific proof of whether Indians went to Europe first or the other way round.

Aryan-Dravidian divide a myth: Study - India - The Times of India

^^^^^^^^^
The above scientifically conducted genetic research and study has proved that all the north Indians shares same gene of all he South Indians.

We are one race, one people. :victory::yahoo::yahoo:

^^^^^^^^^
The above scientifically conducted genetic research and study has proved that all the north Indians shares same gene of all he South Indians.

We are one race, one people. :victory::yahoo::yahoo:

Was this ever in any doubt?

We are all Indians, one people.

one race??? you gotta be kidding me

so a Punjabi Sikh Aryan is same race as a Dalit living somewhere in TamilNadu?

ask them to speak hindi or panjabi and they will be very cross!

Getting hilarious since you sitting in TN can search and give three links on Pakistan and me sitting in UK can hand it back to you with all the trimmings.
1. Jharkhand Liberation Tigers: Linked to Jharkhand Liberation Front. Believes in armed struggle.
2. Kangleipak Communist Party Manipur: Split group from PREPAK
3. NSCN (I-M): Nagaland and parts of Manipur and Assam.
4. People’s Liberation Army: Armed force of People’s Liberation Front. Formed in 1978.
5. People’s Revolutionary Army of Kangleipak: Formed in 1977. Believes in armed struggle. Has Maoist link.
6. Revolutionary People’s Front Of Manipur: Formed in 1979, an armed Maoist group.
7. Tamil Nadu Marxist-Leninist Party.
8. Tritiya Prastuti Committee: Counter revolutionary split from PWG in 2002.
9. United Liberation Front of Assam: Separatist group having Maoist tinge.

OMG....U don get it..do u..?Did i say there were no insurgency movements in whole of India....?:hitwall::hitwall:
Y giving me names of insurgency movements in the North-East like ULFA,Manipur etc or do u think Tamil Nadu is in the NE of India..?

If ur sooo intelligent abt the Tamil Nadu Marxist-Leninist Party why not give the casualties that were suffered by the Indian forces fighting them...Im sure u can find that too somewer . Try little harder Mr.Jammer

p..: someone was cooing that I was digressing from the topic of insurgency in Tamil Nadu..Look who s bringing in the terrrorist movements in the North-East to prove that there is an insurgency in Tamil Nadu. Again :hitwall:

Maoist insurgency and guerrilla warfare and state response, part-I | Frontier India World Affairs - International News and Current Affairs

Arey...in the link u ve provided it is given as a revolutionary orhganisation having Mao influences..?Where i it given they r fighting against the Indian state..?

Giving a proper decent reply is one thing but bad mouthing to prove a point is ominous signs of desperation,

Wen some one disses abt my culture im not a saint to let it go by....i pay him back in his own coin...and if its despo for u..so be it.

And you think you can call my country with your crappy terms and get away with it. You cherry picked with the Dravidian question but using the term la la land, you were exposing your mental status to me, and i haven't the magical word yet.

So Mr.saint u havent used any expletive and ur were clean mouthed thru the entire discussion.....??Wat is so trash abt lala land...it means a world of ur own imagination.

Are you man enough to admit your triad and say sorry, even if that means butter side down.

U accept ur mistake first and then i ll think abt mine...till that Game on.

Y beating around the bush:

U answer my two questions.I accept my defeat and i'll walk away quietly

No one really can claim purity of race, that too India where people mingled and mixed since prehistoric time. South India has an independent and rich culture, languages of their own, don't think they are too eager to prove or have an Aryan root. And what has not speaking Hindi got to do with Aryans?

OMG....U don get it..do u..?Did i say there were no insurgency movements in whole of India....?:hitwall::hitwall:
Y giving me names of insurgency movements in the North-East like ULFA,Manipur etc or do u think Tamil Nadu is in the NE of India..?

If ur sooo intelligent abt the Tamil Nadu Marxist-Leninist Party why not give the casualties that were suffered by the Indian forces fighting them...Im sure u can find that too somewer . Try little harder Mr.Jammer

p..: someone was cooing that I was digressing from the topic of insurgency in Tamil Nadu..Look who s bringing in the terrrorist movements in the North-East to prove that there is an insurgency in Tamil Nadu. Again :hitwall:

Arey...in the link u ve provided it is given as a revolutionary orhganisation having Mao influences..?Where i it given they r fighting against the Indian state..?

Oye, forget hitting the wall and let me knock you on the head to remind you that since you were incompetent to find the,
Tamil Nadu Marxist-Leninist Party in your home work, i posted the link to show you where it sits amongst the others.

Wen some one disses abt my culture im not a saint to let it go by....i pay him back in his own coin...and if its despo for u..so be it.
If that's the case then be prepared for a bloody nose.

So Mr.saint u havent used any expletive and ur were clean mouthed thru the entire discussion.....??Wat is so trash abt lala land...it means a world of ur own imagination.
Never down to your sorry level, never me, and the la la term sits well for your snow white imagination.

U accept ur mistake first and then i ll think abt mine...till that Game on.

Y beating around the bush:

U answer my two questions.I accept my defeat and i'll walk away quietly
The only person who seems to be out of touch with any reality is you and you have used all your digressions, time to face the music and salvage your morals. I may give it consideration.

Oye, forget hitting the wall and let me knock you on the head to remind you that since you were incompetent to find the,
Tamil Nadu Marxist-Leninist Party in your home work, i posted the link to show you where it sits amongst the others.

Never down to your sorry level, never me, and the la la term sits well for your snow white imagination.

The only person who seems to be out of touch with any reality is you and you have used all your digressions, time to face the music and salvage your morals. I may give it consideration.

Wj yaar where did you get this kind of crappy articles??who gave you the idea of marxist leninist Party want a seperate country??They are the one who started the marxist movement in India..they wanted marxist ideology in India through a bloody revolution and dont belive in democracy..These partys were strong in Tamil nadu and Kerala during the 60's along with some other states..but those organisations were sucessfully eradicated from these states..I know you wont acknowledge that you made a mistake i know it from the baseless allegations of you about the Indian muslims hosting Pakistan flag on Sania Mirza wedding issue..

Wj yaar where did you get this kind of crappy articles??who gave you the idea of marxist leninist Party want a seperate country??They are the one who started the marxist movement in India..they wanted marxist ideology in India through a bloody revolution and dont belive in democracy..These partys were strong in Tamil nadu and Kerala during the 60's along with some other states..but those organisations were sucessfully eradicated from these states..I know you wont acknowledge that you made a mistake i know it from the baseless allegations of you about the Indian muslims hosting Pakistan flag on Sania Mirza wedding issue..
Reading, adopting, thinking and then pressing the reply button would have saved you all the bother, tell me that you know the difference between an insurgency and separatists movement. :cheers:

Reading, adopting, thinking and then pressing the reply button would have saved you all the bother, tell me that you know the difference between an insurgency and separatists movement. :cheers:

Sorry about the mix up i thought you still sticking up to the seperetist movement in India..apart from the usual rants there were no credible links shown here ..

For ur sorry mind let me remind u that the organisation u gave was maentioned in the corner as a old organisation that has inspirations of Mao.
Where has it mentioned that it is fighting a war against Indian state..?

I ve said many a time..Just bring it on..waiting for u..

Y dont u talk less and just answer my two questions;..?

BTW i had offered if u had answered my two questions corrrectly..I accept my defeat and i ll walk away.

If u seriously think that therre is an insurgency in Tamil Nadu...y not prove it to me..?
It will be of gr8 enlightening to all Indins/Tamils over here who think otherwise.:lol:

Sorry about the mix up i thought you still sticking up to the seperetist movement in India..apart from the usual rants there were no credible links shown here ..

Yea, if it's not one it has to be the other, you do often get mixed up seiko. Hey, any port in a storm. :cheers:

For ur sorry mind let me remind u that the organisation u gave was maentioned in the corner as a old organisation that has inspirations of Mao.
Where has it mentioned that it is fighting a war against Indian state..?
Boy you are disillusioned soul, any ways spoon feed time, this is how i mentioned the party in my post,

" Once again, i merely posted what i read in an article in fact as said earlier there are at least six other articles covering insurgency in India with TN also mentioned as well as Tamil Nadu Marxist-Leninist Party."
Now, brain box where did i claim that it's actually fighting the state.
I ve said many a time..Just bring it on..waiting for u..
Seems your country fellows have lost the appetite, let's see how long you lost.

Y dont u talk less and just answer my two questions;..?

BTW i had offered if u had answered my two questions corrrectly..I accept my defeat and i ll walk away.

If u seriously think that therre is an insurgency in Tamil Nadu...y not prove it to me..?
It will be of gr8 enlightening to all Indins/Tamils over here who think otherwise.:lol:
Alright, you posted three links claiming of insurgency in Sindh for example, i am sure you came to the conclusion by reading the narrative, hence as i said i can post six to the effect, now how is your evil better than mine, care to explain.

Hey saint WindJ...is this post not downright racist...?Why complaining abt me wen these type of posts also find their way here..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom