What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, brain box where did i claim that it's actually fighting the state.

If u take a look at ur 50 odd posts spanning abt 12 pages..u ll get to know. where and wen..

Since u seem to seeing and replying to all parts of my post otherr than the most important part asking u the 2 questions....let me put it very clear to u...

1) if insurgency proof..?
(insurgency ,not even separatism is needed...just any armed struggle)
2)if no... accept mistake..

No giving me names of some organizaions that have hardly 10 members or that have disappeared 30 years before.

Alright, you posted three links claiming of insurgency in Sindh for example, i am sure you came to the conclusion by reading the narrative, hence as i said i can post six to the effect, now how is your evil better than mine, care to explain.

I posted abt Sindh long after u brought in TN.Anyways leave it..answer the above part,,thats enuff.

Hey saint WindJ...is this post not downright racist...?Why complaining abt me wen these type of posts also find their way here..?

Dont think so........wats wrong in it?hes discussing possiabilities.....and i think (studies have also proven) dalits and others dravidians have different facial structure,color is different from others...
In our country the christian minority who works inmuncipal com... are dravidians or dalit...science proves tht...they have different facial and bone structure and color is dark about abu zolfiqar hes pushtun and is correct in observation if u feel offended i apologize

Hey saint WindJ...is this post not downright racist...?Why complaining abt me wen these type of posts also find their way here..?

Well holier than holy are being washed in their own muddy waters.
You went out of your skin so what do you expect.

If u take a look at ur 50 odd posts spanning abt 12 pages..u ll get to know. where and wen..
Seems you have lost the marbles again, now don't even try and digress from the main focus and stop blending it all to your taste.
The reported insurgency in TN and the the Marxists Party are two different subjects.
Since u seem to seeing and replying to all parts of my post otherr than the most important part asking u the 2 questions....let me put it very clear to u...

1) if insurgency proof..?
(insurgency ,not even separatism is needed...just any armed struggle)
2)if no... accept mistake..

No giving me names of some organizaions that have hardly 10 members or that have disappeared 30 years before.

I posted abt Sindh long after u brought in TN.Anyways leave it..answer the above part,,thats enuff.
Right, read the following paragraph from the main article and see if you can comprehend that it's in context of modern day insurgencies.
And your state clearly finds mention in it. Now what would any reader make from this. What's your next excuse and escape.
The third major armed conflict which persists in Indian society is the Maoist insurgency. The issue of contention for this armed conflict is the control over the power of government. The last decade has witnessed a resurgence of Naxal movement in certain parts of eastern and central India. Today Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal, are badly affected by the violent armed conflict.

Peace and Conflict Monitor

bwahahaahahahaha!!

Try taking West Bengal, we'll give you Mamata in return! the greatest WMD ever produced! :D

good one
ask for bengal-get mamta
ask for tamil nadu-get jayalalita
ask for up bet -mayawati
best
ask for bihar-get lalu

What the F*** is going on here....

Give yourself a break guys.....

Well holier than holy are being washed in their own muddy waters.
You went out of your skin so what do you expect.

Never accept mistakes huh...? good attitude.:tdown::tdown:
Now dont lecture me on ur famed "Table Manners"...
Charity begins at home.

Last edited:
The reported insurgency in TN and the the Marxists Party are two different subjects.

No they r not....according to u its the Naxalites ot the Maoists who r spearheading this insurgency...Hw come they r different..?

Right, read the following paragraph from the main article and see if you can comprehend that it's in context of modern day insurgencies.
And your state clearly finds mention in it. Now what would any reader make from this. What's your next excuse and escape.

Peace and Conflict Monitor
[/QUOTE]

Oh no !!! not again Jammer....:hitwall:

If there is an insurgeny in TN as u say....give me the names of the armed groups,atleast one place they fought,the caualties the two sides are taking.....If indeed there is an insurgency it shouldn be hard to find..?is it..?

and pls dont give sources containing just vague references to Tamil Nadu in some corner.

For example if we say Kashmir u can give accounts like this many killed this day,that encounter took place at this place...like that..Solid source i need.

Last edited:
Never accept mistakes huh...? good attitude.:tdown::tdown:
Now dont lecture me on ur famed "Table Manners"...
Charity begins at home.

Mistakes far from it buddy, you initiated this below the belt manner and just as you felt obliged to reply on the Dalits issue will it works both ways, in any case the member represented some hard facts without your attitude of name calling.

Mistakes far from it buddy, you initiated this below the belt manner and just as you felt obliged to reply on the Dalits issue will it works both ways, in any case the member represented some hard facts without your attitude of name calling.

And didnt our friend Bang Galore present the facts here..?
And correct urself i didn name call any culture...if u look at my reply to PN i asked him if Baluchis are dravidians as i ve read somewer Baluchi language is a part of the dravidian family of languages...
Watever sense he saw it i dont know but he took it as an insult and insulted me...which i was forced to payback.

No they r not....according to u its the Naxalites ot the Maoists who r spearheading this insurgency...Hw come they r different..?
May be they are not but i only read about the party in the article and pointed it out to you, anyways that's irrelevant to your sporting spirit.

Oh no !!! not again Jammer....:hitwall:

If there is an insurgeny in TN as u say....give me the names of the armed groups,atleast one place they fought,the caualties the two sides are taking.....If indeed there is an insurgency it shouldn be hard to find..?is it..?

and pls dont give sources containing just vague references to Tamil Nadu in some corner.

For example if we say Kashmir u can give accounts like this many killed this day,that encounter took place at this place...like that..Solid source i need.
You make it sound so snow white that you probably wash the soap before washing your hands. Let me drag you back to your oblivious mindset,
These were your demands in post#108,
Manipur and Tripura are still members in the Indian Union.And Tamil Nadu...? Dude do u even kniow where Tamil Nadu is in the Indian Map..? If In Tamil Nadu there is an insurgency..i can safely say that none of the provinces in Pakistan are there now in Pakistan.
And in Post#159
Im askin g for the umpteenth time:

source for ur first article..?
And again in Post#176
Sixth time : Source for ur article..?
Now after beating you down in all your futile rants by providing the source and providing the links which gives the impression of todays situation, now you sink further in your humility and need to see the dead bodies. What's the next escape route for your bewilderment ? locations and contacts. :lol:
In earnest this form of denial can only be described as you insisting the Cow has six legs and me trying to convince you that it's a tail.
In your obsession of Balochistan, let me enlighten you that the extinct BLA were merely blowing up gas pipelines or electricity pylons but all the Indians, mouth wide open couldn't say it enough that it's a separatists movement. Try in adopting some facts of reality.

You make it sound so snow white that you probably wash the soap before washing your hands. Let me drag you back to your oblivious mindset,
These were your demands in post#108,

And in Post#159

And again in Post#176

All these demands because u had not provided the source for that article and so i was entitled to think that they were ur visions.

Now after beating you down in all your futile rants

Beaten me.??...dont flatter urself....u havent even scratched me...

by providing the source and providing the links which gives the impression of todays situation, now you sink further in your humility and need to see the dead bodies. What's the next escape route for your bewilderment ?

No rants...my demand is constant...

Provide me sources for the insurgency,,if there is an insurgency there need to casualties on both sides and some place they should have fought...provide me those..

Wats so difficult in providing them if there indeed is an insurgency..?

Provide me that,Beat me and i ll accept defeat straightaway in a reply to u..i ll sign my surrender document. :lol:

Other than that any reply u give - ur only beating ur fingers on the keyboard..not me :lol:

In earnest this form of denial can only be described as you insisting the Cow has six legs and me trying to convince you that it's a tail
In your obsession of Balochistan, let me enlighten you that the extinct BLA were merely blowing up gas pipelines or electricity pylons but all the Indians, mouth wide open couldn't say it enough that it's a separatists movement. Try in adopting some facts of reality.

hehehe extinct BLA blowing up pipelines,electricity pylons almost on a daily basis ,but the alive deadly Tamil insurgency not even bursting crackers...:lol:..wat irony...

Forget it Guys. For some people (please do not generalise) from across the border, if a Doodhwala in India is separating cream from milk, its a separatist movement, big enough to break India into a thousand pieces. While even when world's most powerful armies are fighting in their own land with world's most infamous terrorists who have made their country their safe abode, and even when their country has already been divided once, they will live happily in their dreams as citizens of one peaceful state.

Let them think that India is unstable.

All these demands because u had not provided the source for that article and so i was entitled to think that they were ur visions.

Did i hear you say sorry for being proven wrong.??
Beaten me.??...dont flatter urself....u havent even scratched me...
More denials, i am sure you can live with them.

No rants...my demand is constant...

Provide me sources for the insurgency,,if there is an insurgency there need to casualties on both sides and some place they should have fought...provide me those..

Wats so difficult in providing them if there indeed is an insurgency..?

Provide me that,Beat me and i ll accept defeat straightaway in a reply to u..i ll sign my surrender document. :lol:

Other than that any reply u give - ur only beating ur fingers on the keyboard..not me :lol:
I am not here to prove anything to a sorry soul who was trying to champion Dalits from all over India but was lost for words when they were being smeared in your own backyard. period.

hehehe extinct BLA blowing up pipelines,electricity pylons almost on a daily basis ,but the alive deadly Tamil insurgency not even bursting crackers...:lol:..wat irony...
Bawaaaa, daily basis.?? when was the last time, how many pylons, what length of gas pipe. Any pictures of the damaged utilities going by your science. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
i'm laughing at you indians because you think ''indian'' is one race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom