What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not a fan of Zaid Hamid and his moronic we'll-host-flag-on-red-fort sh**...Atleast Harrison ford has some class.
Whoever or whatever he is, definitely speaks your lingo.

And ur point is..:blink:.or is it that u ve become so desperate that u dont know wat ur typing...Ok these are the symptoms of the I-am-losing-it disease.:lol:
Hell, i know what i am thinking and typing, you living in bewilderment are suffering from desperation of wishful thinking.
Even your buddies wanted to tell you that you have lost it, you are damaged.

Rather i ve given u a reality check and made u realise ur worth (or rather worthlessness) to this thread.
By being beaten with your own stick. :lol:

Hey kid wen did i divert the topic..?
It was u who brought in the Dalits in the first place and i promptly replied to u.
Anyways which of the three links that i gave DOESNT speak of insurgency..
Infact to save ur time i gave 1 link for 1 province's insurgency...if u want more..lemme know..im there to help u...:P
There you go, need help again.
A good knock on the head may bring you into your senses, since the Dalit issue came up with another member but you had to digress to make an escape. Let me hit you again, the topic was insurgency in TN. Keep the home work for another day.

And genius the meaning of this self-contradictory statement is..?
Hw can u speak of a thing generally wen u ve specifically mentioned the place in the first place.?
Im repeating u own up ur mistake manly and we ll call it a day....or otherwise im loving this game...:cheers:

Wash behind the Ears and hit the bunk since you are not making any sense. then again, you never have. Sleep on it.

Post reported. Even the previous posts you are referring to some members as black etc etc and now pretending someone else made you mad!

Don't care whats your skin color, but your worth is there for all to see.

I called no one black....I said i aint some black(dark) aryan wanna be from north india.
Also wats in my post to be reported?
Arent mallu people in north india??
Also take a look who started trollin.
If u dont comprehend who was the troller ur at the wrong side my friend.
I never claimed to be superior or anythin.
It wass sri guy who called be a dravadian.
Then ur other fan boys jumped on the gravy train,

You knew well that i did provide the link so denying that was unwarranted, one should never lose the sight of reality.

reality my friend is there is no naxal/maoist or any insurgency problem in TN..I being an Indian residing in India am telling you...up to you what you want to belive without losing the sight of reality.

Scroll back and read to your hearts content, i always maintained that the author was speaking of TN in general term, he wasn't specifically pointing or targeting TN, but this guy has lost the plot. I was emphasizing that according to the topic, the problem no matter how minute or max does exist in TN, but hey this character wants us to believe it's snow white land.

ok ..according to your theory....

since your assumption is based on one American source which merely mentions the word TN and fails to provide any info about insurgency in that state,then I am sure if I give you ten links (both neutral and Indian) which talks about Indian insurgency problem but will not mention TN even once, will you agree that there is no such problem in TN ??? yes or no ?? shall I give you those links which misses the name of TN ??

@WJ in lighter note - no issues if you have mentioned TN in this thread..the reality is there is no insurgency problem in TN..take my word..why do you just dont want to belive it ?? its not late...if you thought earlier that there was a problem, then fine..since now you know there is no such problem accept it as a new finding that you have come across...we learn everyday..I have learnt so many things about Pakistan in this forum itself.

Hell, i know what i am thinking and typing, you living in bewilderment are suffering from desperation of wishful thinking.

But ur post dont reflect not even a 0.1% percent of that....or mayb ur level of comehension has been stunted to that level..Unfortunate soul...

Even your buddies wanted to tell you that you have lost it, you are damaged.

I ve lost it.....Desperation coming from the mouth of Jammer (or rather the Jammed)..:lol:

There you go, need help again.
A good knock on the head may bring you into your senses, since the Dalit issue came up with another member but you had to digress to make an escape. Let me hit you again, the topic was insurgency in TN. Keep the home work for another day.

Kid....to whomever u adress,the topic was abt India and I as a Indian citizen is obliged to reply that..Mayb in ur country u may think each one as aseparate person..here we r all Indian...

hey 1st grader...im still talking abt that mythical insurgency in Tamil Nadu and the very clear one in ur provinces.Trouble in understanding or reading English...I understand.

p.s.: BTW i have my job to go and so im gonna hit the bed...i ll take u down tomo..in the meanwile poop something else that resembles a post..C ya...

It wass sri guy who called be a dravadian.

Now wen exactly did i call u a dravidian..?U asked me If i was a dravidian and in return I asked u wether u guys r dravidian or not..as i ve read someweer that Balochi language also belongs to the dravidian family of languages. A plain no could have sufficed.

p.s.: Dravidian culture is too beautiful and respectable for u ppl.

Now wen exactly did i call u a dravidian..?U asked me If i was a dravidian and in return I asked u wether u guys r dravidian or not..as i ve read someweer that Balochi language also belongs to the dravidian family of languages. A plain no could have sufficed.

p.s.: Dravidian culture is too beautiful and respectable for u ppl.

Forgot?
U said ihave heard balouchis are also dravadian.
And now again ur tryin to say tht a race distrbuted with its dispora between Iran,afghanistan,Oman,UAE and Pakistan and is iranic NOT dravadian?
For Gods sake.....dont insult me.......by changing by identity.
Good for u.......its beautiful and respectable as any culture but we love our culture just ike u love urs.
After ur post a flood of trolls from indian members came.u can se tht mr FATEH.

Do u know an iota abt India,..? Do u know who the first citizen is in India.?.
Do u know who is the Commander of the Triservices..?
Do u know who takes the final call wen we decide to launch our Nukes on some poor unfortunate soul who was stupid enuff to mess with our country?

It is the President.

try doing some research before hitting the reply button to show u too r there.

OK your president has some authority. I thought they just have to sit in the 26 January parade.

:rofl:

Doesn't change the fact that Prime Minister is the biggest and the most important office of state. Isn't it?

But ur post dont reflect not even a 0.1% percent of that....or mayb ur level of comehension has been stunted to that level..Unfortunate soul...
HA HA HA, you do really fancy your self don't you. Your nonsensical rants may give you pleasure of pathetics but it's a great kill time.

I ve lost it.....Desperation coming from the mouth of Jammer (or rather the Jammed)..:lol:
Hey Snow White, ever wondered why your country fellows keep jumping in to save your sorry soul. At least save them the embarrassment. :rofl::rofl:

Kid....to whomever u adress,the topic was abt India and I as a Indian citizen is obliged to reply that..Mayb in ur country u may think each one as aseparate person..here we r all Indian...
Desperate to prove your loyalties are not the signs of a content soul,
But then you are always desperate never otherwise. And we don't need to prove our worth to any worthless wonder.
hey 1st grader...im still talking abt that mythical insurgency in Tamil Nadu and the very clear one in ur provinces.Trouble in understanding or reading English...I understand.
Addressing by various terms only proves how your mindset has been molested by repeated blows. You think i'll let you escape by digressing to what's happening in my country, not likely.
p.s.: BTW i have my job to go and so im gonna hit the bed...i ll take u down tomo..in the meanwile poop something else that resembles a post..C ya...
Meaning you need time out to come out of bewilderment, well you haven't proved a worthy opponent, time you hit the floor, face down.

OK your president has some authority. I thought they just have to sit in the 26 January parade.

:rofl:

Doesn't change the fact that Prime Minister is the biggest and the most important office of state. Isn't it?

the most powerful is the president but the thing is that it does not exercise his/her powers. It something same as the queen in Britain who does not use her powers. If president wants he can screw up everything.

and yes they are functional lol and far functional then the Zardari

You knew well that i did provide the link so denying that was unwarranted, one should never lose the sight of reality.
Scroll back and read to your hearts content, i always maintained that the author was speaking of TN in general term, he wasn't specifically pointing or targeting TN, but this guy has lost the plot. I was emphasizing that according to the topic, the problem no matter how minute or max does exist in TN, but hey this character wants us to believe it's snow white land.

Nobody want's you to believe that it is a snow while land. Let me remind you again, you gave an article that TN has a seperatist group which is simply a myth. Second you came up with a link which says that TN has naxals. Now let me tell you again, Naxals are not seperatists, and TN got rid of Naxals long ago.

"Arey Jammer first google the difference between the words general and general."
I don't see any difference, what are you desperate to prove. ?
In any case your state is not exactly snow white, it's had problems in the past and like another Indian member said, "it's not of same intensity in TN as in other states meaning something is there.

So does Wikipedia, it's there for your enhancement.

Give it a rest, if denial was a horse you be the perfect jockey,
As i said all these nit picks go through the window when you people start presenting Pakistan's history. The often sarcastic question posed is, "Do you even know what's happening in Balochistan, Sindh".
:blah::blah:.

No cigar buddy, in case you are oblivious, there are Dalits in Pakistan also but hey since you definitely know about Dalits in your village in Tamil Nadu, but i guess you missed this. You still want to claim that you know it all. ???? :cheesy:

Upper caste youths force Dalit to eat excreta in Tamil Nadu: India Today - Latest Breaking News from India, World, Business, Cricket, Sports, Bollywood.

A reminder again to you first prove that there are seperatists in TN, then you can bring other problems in TN. And I find this particular incident a disgusting one, this should not have happened at all, the government should take action, and I hope it will. What you have posted is completely offtopic.

Last edited:
Forgot?

I said i ve heard Balochi language is a part of Dravidian family of languages and so i asked u wether u r a dravidian..?
btw which part in that sentence u cant understand..?

Couldnt a simple "NO WE R NOT DRAVIDIANS" sufficed..?

U asked me wether Im a dravidian..?
Wat did i answer..?Yes I am.....So u couldve said No im not....Discussion finished.

And now again ur tryin to say tht a race distrbuted with its dispora between Iran,afghanistan,Oman,UAE and Pakistan and is iranic NOT dravadian?

Wat r u trying to say..? I asked a simple question whether u ppl are dravidian..OMG wats this leading to..?

Good for u.......its beautiful and respectable as any culture but we love our culture just ike u love urs.

Am i not eligible to ask u a single question abt ur ethnicity.First read wat ppl post before hurrying to the reply tab.

HA HA HA, you do really fancy your self don't you. Your nonsensical rants may give you pleasure of pathetics but it's a great kill time.

Well from the manner u reply..i see u dont have much useful work either....

Hey Snow White, ever wondered why your country fellows keep jumping in to save your sorry soul. At least save them the embarrassment. :rofl::rofl:

That may be ur countrymen's habit jumping the gravy trian without even having a clue as to wat is happening and then flooding with racist trolls.
But my country men come jus cos IM INDIAN. Got it dumbo?

Desperate to prove your loyalties are not the signs of a content soul,
But then you are always desperate never otherwise. And we don't need to prove our worth to any worthless wonder

Mayb u can take ur philosophical rant elsewere and if possible prove to me there are indeed separatists in TN...otherwise its better to shut urs and not let ur ignorance seep....eeeeww its Stinking.:lol:

Addressing by various terms only proves how your mindset has been molested by repeated blows. You think i'll let you escape by digressing to what's happening in my country, not likely.

No my dear Quixote...im not letting u to escape by giving excuses.
Prove to me there is an insurgency in Tamil Nadu or own up ur mistake manly and buzz off.

Meaning you need time out to come out of bewilderment, well you haven't proved a worthy opponent, time you hit the floor, face down.

Meaning u may not have a better use of time than arguing with me..but i definitely do..!!
Ooohhh...i needn prove anything to u man.....but u ve certainly proved everything abt u to me.....and believe me..its embarassing to say the least. :lol:

Last edited:
Forgot?
After ur post a flood of trolls from indian members came.u can se tht mr FATEH.

You are not correct and he is, atleast partially. The Brahui of Baluchistan speak a language referred to by the same name & which everyone agrees belongs to the Dravidian family. No serious anthropologist refers to the Dravidians as a seperate race anymore and genetic studies bears them out. Dravidians are called that simply because they speak a language from the Dravidian family. Colour of the people is not an indicator of race. The Sinhalese of Sri Lanka are darker than most "Dravidians" but are actually Aryans since Sinhala is an Aryan language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom