What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Do add pushtunkwa khyber to ur wish list also :rofl::rofl:
Then we will call Pushtun members like abu zulfiqar,ninja,taimi etc
sindhi members paksindhi,T faraz etc,Punjabi members WJ,emo,etc
Balouchi members,me,irfan balouch etc.
Then we can join and make fun of u and ur delusional mentality.

Oh u think wen WJ is justified in providing 1 crappy link and can discuss abt my state...dont u think i have the right to do so after providing 3 links..chicken..?

After all rules are same for everyone na.

I was wondering when would a loser like you bring the TTP up. :lol::lol::lol:

When u genius can bring in a mythical insurgency that exists only in ur wet dreams and blabber on for 4 pages i can definitely do so with ur clear and present danger..

Give it a rest, you have been oozing crap from TN to Dalits and what not.

Give it a rest..?U be a man enuff to own up ur mistake..otherwise im on my home ground..bring it on.:sniper:

Using four letter words, i wonder who is losing it. Give it your best shot numb nuts, you have posted enough crap, let's hear of your table manners.

If getting personal was the benchmark for losing an argument ...im afraid u ve lost it long back...take a look at ur posts and hey presto u ll get to know who lost and who won.

For those pathetically complaining about the link, here is the home version. Judge for your self if it's my assumption or this loser is running in circles.
Stimson - Publications - Achilles Heel: Insurgency in India

And for those chickens living in lala land...here are the links.

Punjab:

Taliban, Punjabi militants take insurgency to Pakistan’s heartland: NYT

Balochistan:

Balochistan Insurgency

Sindh:

‘Sindh suffering from ‘slow insurgency’

Satisfied..???

Look first of all with the example of you I am rather happy that baloochs dont live in India.
Now about your racist comment, the problem with you guys are, you look at Imraan Khan and think every single one of you has European hue, but you also have Kamran Akmal as an example. Just as India has more muslim population than your country, it also has more fair people than Pakistan, though I really don't care a flying f**k, a racist Caucasian is detestable but a brownie racist is nothing more than a joker.

I dont give a shyt f..k about some deludional moron who think another country has the same roots as india.
Gives f...ed up arguements before knowing anything.
Brownie?
WTF........Im not WHITE as germans but im fair like iranians coz of my ethnicity.....unlike a fat featured nosed dark brown indian from north ....is this u wanted to hear from me?
U moron are tryin since some time tellin me i have forgotten my identity im arab or somethin and when i show u mirror u chicken out ???
Your not even even punjabi they have something called PRIDE tht doesnt reflect from ur posts?Ur some mallu north indian aryan wannabe arent u?

Im not racist but i dont accept or forced by some moron from india to be called of indian ethnicity.......
If ur right do enlighten us how many of above ethnic groups like in india?
Only 1 or 2% punjabis?who think they are superior to other indians..tht wat Pakistan has in common with india.even the culture isnt the same.

So the point here is that there is no insurgency in Balochistan but in Tamilnadu and that we Indians are delusional.

All Indians, we can try some place else where the insanity is borderline and has chances of recovery.

Since you have jumped on the gravy train at least be a man enough to admit that i did provide the source or link whatever you call it, in fact i posted one from an Indian resource,.
There must be a moral there.

well WJ first of all stop using those old cheap one liners against me.... I am worse than you when I seriosuly take up replying in an unwanted manner..though generally I refrain from that..

coming back to your post..

yes you did provide a link(its an american source, stimson publications for regional studies, so stop calling it an Indian source..the person writing might be of th Indian origin) where it mentions Tamil Nadu in the list of naxalites....only thing that can be said is you searched so hard to find a source or link whatever which fails to provide any credible info about TN at all...I mention it again..no info about TN's insurgency problem at all...read it again if you wish to...rather it talks about the Indian maoist/naxal problem in general...

BTW why are you so adamant in proving TN as a naxalite state ?? when you have so many other states that you can mention and we can even agree about its insurgency problem and stuff ..why did you choose TN ??:what:

So the point here is that there is no insurgency in Balochistan but in Tamilnadu and that we Indians are delusional.

All Indians, we can try some place else where the insanity is borderline and has chances of recovery.

No Bhaijaan...this member has gone many times unscathed posting crap....Now he s on my home ground and Let me take this to the logical conclusion.:devil:

@ PN:

Why r u unnecesarily trading insults..Do u even know in wat context i brought in Balochista..? If no go thru the thread once.

I dont give a shyt f..k about some deludional moron who think another country has the same roots as india.
Brownie?
WTF........Im not WHITE as germans but im fair like iranians coz of my ethnicity.....unlike a fat featured nosed dark brown indian from north ....is this u wanted to hear from me?
U moron are tryin since some time tellin me i have forgotten my identity im arab or somethin and when i show u mirror u chicken out ???
Your not even even punjabi they have something called PRIDE tht doesnt reflect from ur posts?Ur some mallu north indian aryan wannabe arent u?

Im not racist but i dont accept or forced by some moron from india to be called of indian ethnicity.......
Only 1 or 2% punjabis?who think they are superior to other indians..tht wat Pakistan has in common with india.even the culture isnt the same.

Post reported. Even the previous posts you are referring to some members as black etc etc and now pretending someone else made you mad!

Don't care whats your skin color, but your worth is there for all to see.

Brownie?

Ok, now go jack off standing in front of mirror. :D

I am an Indian first and Indian last!

Look if you don't have enough comprehension power to understand what I said, then it's not my fault. Give your pea-brain a rest. I detest your kind, my culture IS NOT your culture and never will be.

Anyway I had enough of you for a single day, stupidity is contiguous. Goodbye

Last edited:
When u genius can bring in a mythical insurgency that exists only in ur wet dreams and blabber on for 4 pages i can definitely do so with ur clear and present danger..
And it's you who has been sleeping on the wet patch. Seems you are also a fan of Harrison Ford.

Give it a rest..?U be a man enuff to own up ur mistake..otherwise im on my home ground..bring it on.:sniper:
I f i had written the source, that would have been exceptional, otherwise i am in a more comfortable surrounding than you ever will be. Play with your toy guns, i'll give you the lead.

If getting personal was the benchmark for losing an argument ...im afraid u ve lost it long back...take a look at ur posts and hey presto u ll get to know who lost and who won.
One should remain steadfast and never lose composer but hey butter fingers, you have proved your worthless potential.

And for those chickens living in lala land...here are the links.

Punjab:

Taliban, Punjabi militants take insurgency to Pakistan’s heartland: NYT

Balochistan:

Balochistan Insurgency

Sindh:

‘Sindh suffering from ‘slow insurgency’

Satisfied..???

Hey Fan boy, let me give it to you again, the topic is about insurgency which you diverted to Dalits and now like a typical loser you are grabbing at straws. For all your tantrums, why not open a separate thread, or there is nothing left for you to hold on to.:lol:

Brownie?

Hello get your facts straight..Mallus are not aryan nor claim to be aryan by anybody here nor we are north Indian..we have strong Dravidian culture and we are proud of that too..we dont want to claim ourself as aryan or a Persian for the sake of promoting ourself as superior genes..

And it's you who has been sleeping on the wet patch. Seems you are also a fan of Harrison Ford.

Definitely not a fan of Zaid Hamid and his moronic we'll-host-flag-on-red-fort sh**...Atleast Harrison ford has some class.

I f i had written the source, that would have been exceptional, otherwise i am in a more comfortable surrounding than you ever will be. Play with your toy guns, i'll give you the lead.

And ur point is..:blink:.or is it that u ve become so desperate that u dont know wat ur typing...Ok these are the symptoms of the I-am-losing-it disease.:lol:

One should remain steadfast and never lose composer but hey butter fingers, you have proved your worthless potential.

Rather i ve given u a reality check and made u realise ur worth (or rather worthlessness) to this thread.

Hey Fan boy, let me give it to you again, the topic is about insurgency which you diverted to Dalits and now like a typical loser you are grabbing at straws. For all your tantrums, why not open a separate thread, or there is nothing left for you to hold on to.:lol:

Hey kid wen did i divert the topic..?
It was u who brought in the Dalits in the first place and i promptly replied to u.
Anyways which of the three links that i gave DOESNT speak of insurgency..
Infact to save ur time i gave 1 link for 1 province's insurgency...if u want more..lemme know..im there to help u...:P

well WJ first of all stop using those old cheap one liners against me.... I am worse than you when I seriosuly take up replying in an unwanted manner..though generally I refrain from that..
You knew well that i did provide the link so denying that was unwarranted, one should never lose the sight of reality.
coming back to your post..

yes you did provide a link(its an american source, stimson publications for regional studies, so stop calling it an Indian source..the person writing might be of th Indian origin) where it mentions Tamil Nadu in the list of naxalites....only thing that can be said is you searched so hard to find a source or link whatever which fails to provide any credible info about TN at all...I mention it again..no info about TN's insurgency problem at all...read it again if you wish to...rather it talks about the Indian maoist/naxal problem in general...

BTW why are you so adamant in proving TN as a naxalite state ?? when you have so many other states that you can mention and we can even agree about its insurgency problem and stuff ..why did you choose TN ??:what:
Scroll back and read to your hearts content, i always maintained that the author was speaking of TN in general term, he wasn't specifically pointing or targeting TN, but this guy has lost the plot. I was emphasizing that according to the topic, the problem no matter how minute or max does exist in TN, but hey this character wants us to believe it's snow white land.

i always maintained that the author was speaking of TN in general term, he wasn't specifically pointing or targeting TN,

And genius the meaning of this self-contradictory statement is..?
Hw can u speak of a thing generally wen u ve specifically mentioned the place in the first place.?
Im repeating u own up ur mistake manly and we ll call it a day....or otherwise im loving this game...:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom